PC Gamer - Baldur's Gate 3 was a huge leap forward for RPGs. Starfield feels like a stumbling step back.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

true, one is a genre/generation defining game that met and exceeded the hype, and the other is sevenfield 

Sevenfield!   Don't worry, Bethesda will promise that one day it will be good like Redfall, Elderscrolls Online and Fallout 76 with years of updates.    

no, you've already admitted that you remembered that event.   you've already cried and gotten busted about this, like 6 different times already. crying more isn't going to change that.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

The burden of proof if on you

no it isn't............because I already caught you lying when you pretended you didn't know about it, then suddenly you did.

You were lying, and got caught.

Don't have any burden........because your word means nothing on this subject.

So like I said.

............I............don't.........have...........to...............accommodate...

........a known liar.:reg:

• NPC 1
6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no it isn't.... 

Burden of proof (philosophy) - Wikipedia

The burden of proof (Latin: onus probandi, shortened from Onus probandi incumbit ei qui dicit, non ei qui negat - the burden of proof lies with the one who speaks, not the one who negates) is the obligation on a party in a dispute to provide sufficient warrant for its position.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope...... 

When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim, especially when it challenges a perceived status quo.[1] This is also stated in Hitchens's razor, which declares that "what may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence." Carl Sagan proposed a related criterion – "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" – which is known as the Sagan standard.[2]

• Ben 1
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

When two parties are in a discussion

there was no discussion, because you attempted to lie.

And then got caught lying.

You have no credibility...........therefore I don't need to accommodate somebody with blown credibility.

I love how he's trying to move the subject to another tangent.

............as I will now bring it back to the fact that he lost an argument with gouko about PC gaming being better than console gaming

:blessed:

• NPC 1
4 hours ago, Substatic said:

Prove it, post the link.

You already know when you got caught lying.

Stalling really isn't working for you. There's no point in you playing dumb.

And once again...........I don't need to accommodate a liar.

LOL, he keeps on thinking that he's in any position to demand anything from anybody.:drake:

17 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

He lied about having a job and doubled down with false claims that he has a PSVR2.

Don't believe his LIES

Oh man.........he's so butthurt that he's running to a Bald Cucky Dick Tucky argument.

Bald Cucky Dick Tucky literally admitted that he "wanted to return his PSVR2" at Best Buy, after posing with photos for it nowhere nearby a tv and PS5 :tom:

This is funny to see this from you.