Other factions triggered Switch 2 can run Series S game?

8 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Is there a reason to be triggered?

So now Series S is cool all of a sudden?

Series S is a piece of shit because it's a console. Such performance for a tablet though with portable mode is amazing when it can run downgraded current gen ports.

Edited by Playstation Tablet
26 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Series S is a piece of shit because it's a console. Such performance for a tablet though with portable mode is amazing when it can run downgraded current gen ports.

If you want a tablet with Series S performance mode, there is already something like that out there, with the Steam Deck.

Switch 2 will be already outdated by 3 or 4 years when it releases.

I wouldn't be particularly excited about that.

Why? 

Because everyone knows that Switch 2 is also a console.

You’re really hyping this up lately. As excited as anyone else is about the next Nintendo console/handheld hybrid, it’s possible disappointment is waiting.

I can’t see this thing being any better or worse than a Series S and that’s with DLSS and anything else to make it better than it really is.

As a comparison, take a look at the Russian military. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Might want to wait until we see some actual system specs before we start claiming anything. Only thing that can be said for sure is it will be stronger than the Switch. 

Sure, the tech for Switch 2 to be a powerhouse does exist but I can't see Nintendo actually using it. Nintendo is not going to price their system over the $400 mark. They'll make compromises where need be to fit their price point.