Nvidia teasing the 5090

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Won't benefit me at all at 3440x1440. These cards are so powerful now it makes sense to skip a generation.

Oh, it's not necessary at all.

But the show must go on :blessed: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nvidia like's to make money.. lol

They milk so hard. I feel no need to upgrade my 3060 12gb

2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

They milk so hard. I feel no need to upgrade my 3060 12gb

Well they aren't meant to milk people who already have the latest or previous gen GPUs.. they're for people who have older generation GPUs which will now be wanting to upgrade.......

its probably true that they won't even bother making an entire RTX 5xxx series, they'll just sit on a 5090, and maybe offer the 5080 several months later.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

its probably true that they won't even bother making an entire RTX 5xxx series, they'll just sit on a 5090, and maybe offer the 5080 several months later.

lmfao :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

lmfao :drake: 

LOL he already knows this is true.

Especially combined with the fact that AMD doesn't even have a high-end card for their next series of GPUs.

LOL apparently AMD is even changing their upcoming APU refresh to not be tailored for gaming, but rather AI per Microsoft's request.

...........just signs of a healthy PC gaming hardware market :bena:

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he already knows this is true.

Especially combined with the fact that AMD doesn't even have a high-end card for their next series of GPUs.

LOL apparently AMD is even changing their upcoming APU refresh to not be tailored for gaming, but rather AI per Microsoft's request.

...........just signs of a healthy PC gaming hardware market :bena:

lmao stupid ass post following a stupid ass prediction :kaz: 

It's quite clear you don't understand the tech forums that you're reading :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

lmao stupid ass post following a stupid ass prediction :kaz: 

It's quite clear you don't understand the tech forums that you're reading :hest: 

LOL he has no response...........he's just screaming angrily that it isn't true

LOL this idiot in on neogaf trying to a tweet from an NPD spokesperson in which he was caught embarassingly trying to say that console business was doing better back in 2008 than today.........and posted misleading numbers that included handheld sales.

Everybody in neogaf picked it apart immediately.............and he came in and tried to peddle it as valid proof.:hest:

That's how desperate his fakeboy Lemming ass is, these days :lawl:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he has no response...........he's just screaming angrily that it isn't true

LOL this idiot in on neogaf trying to a tweet from an NPD spokesperson in which he was caught embarassingly trying to say that console business was doing better back in 2008 than today.........and posted misleading numbers that included handheld sales.

Everybody in neogaf picked it apart immediately.............and he came in and tried to peddle it as valid proof.:hest:

That's how desperate his fakeboy Lemming ass is, these days :lawl:

LOL my response was me laughing at you.

And LOL he's trying to run to a NeoGAF thread in which I absolutely cooked a couple idiots who didn't understand a basic tweet posted by Mat Piscatella and got butthurt because Mat told them some HARD truths :rofl:

It's funny knowing you were among them.... and it's even funnier now how you can't ever EVER refer to anything from Mat Piscatella again, since l will bring up how you tried to discredit him and his understanding of data :mj: 

Thanks for that :kaz: 

Just now, Remij said:

LOL my response was me laughing at you.

And LOL he's trying to run to a NeoGAF thread in which I absolutely cooked a couple idiots who didn't understand a basic tweet posted by Mat Piscatella and got butthurt because Mat told them some HARD truths :rofl:

It's funny knowing you were among them.... and it's even funnier now how you can't ever EVER refer to anything from Mat Piscatella again, since l will bring up how you tried to discredit him and his understanding of data :mj: 

Thanks for that :kaz: 

LOL he doesn't know what to say, and he's panicking that he got caught looking stupid in other online forums, yet again

wouldn't be the first time people were laughing at him at other forums for looking like an obvious lemming fanboy. :hest:

The DATA isn't what got called out as bullshit...........it was Matt Fatasstella's interpretation while getting caught OMITTING basic facts about the data.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl: he just tried to lie about the nature of the tweet, and I busted him on the spot

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL he doesn't know what to say, and he's panicking that he got caught looking stupid in other online forums, yet again

wouldn't be the first time people were laughing at him at other forums for looking like an obvious lemming fanboy. :hest:

The DATA isn't what got called out as bullshit...........it was Matt Fatasstella's interpretation while getting caught OMITTING basic facts about the data.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl: he just tried to lie about the nature of the tweet, and I busted him on the spot

^ :rofls: 

Here he is again, saying Mat doesn't understand how to interpret and present his own data...... all because these fanboy fuckheads are mad that it shows console hardware spend isn't growing.. and have declined... and that the younger generations don't give a shit about consoles :rofl: 

We all know THAT is the specific reason why they are desperate to claim he's wrong... LOL!  

Circana is DONE for... Twerpy will never be able to reference it again :mj: 

And Jerry continuing to out himself about how he stalks me on other forums LOLOLOL is an added bonus :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

^ :rofls: 

Here he is again, saying Mat doesn't understand how to interpret and present his own data......

he literally said "console sales are dying"

and posted a graph that had console and hardware sales in 2008

Its not about "doesn't understand"

................he intentionally tried to lie by omission.

...............just like you tried to do in your last post.

And I busted your ass, ON.THE. SPOT. :banderoos:he's losing this argument as badly as he's losing the one he attempted on neogaf.............on NEOGAF, of all places. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

he literally said "console sales are dying"

and posted a graph that had console and hardware sales in 2008

Its not about "doesn't understand"

................he intentionally tried to lie by omission.

...............just like you tried to do in your last post.

And I busted your ass, ON.THE. SPOT. :banderoos:he's losing this argument as badly as he's losing the one he attempted on neogaf.............on NEOGAF, of all places. LOL

^ lmao... look at this post everyone...  As if this isn't coming from a place of EXTREME ANAL BUTTHURT that Mat told these absolute fucking losers something that they didn't like :hest: 

There's no misrepresentation about it.  Nintendo FOLDED their markets into one.  Sony stopped selling handhelds all together... and their shitty VR/Poortal attempts are laughable.  MS is failing worse than ever before....

The chart wasn't adjusted for inflation... which means that quite frankly.. it's even much worse than it looked in that chart.... but Mat knew you fucking cry babies couldn't handle seeing a chart that was adjusted for inflation.

lmfao... Sony's running to PC and mobile for a reason bitch. :geese: