StarWars OutLaws Trailer

Not a huge StarWars fan but this looks pretty cool. Hopefully its not your typical SonySoft open world game but most likely will be :(

14 minutes ago, David P said:

I'm I supposed to get angry at this statement?

You mean I'm not a nerd? Cool. 

No you are a massive nerd. You buy old video games and want to open a video game store. You just dont play video games.

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Looks better than Sevenfield.

Could be, as long as its not a typical SonySoft open world.

3 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Could be, as long as its not a typical SonySoft open world.

It'll totally be a typical Ubisoft open world game just with the Star Wars theme. The trailer just screams it. :reg:

• Upvote 1
40 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

No you are a massive nerd. You buy old video games and want to open a video game store. You just dont play video games.

I'm in the phase where I just want to play VR games. Ordered The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners 2, Vertigo 2 and VR Skater for PS5. 

16 minutes ago, David P said:

I'm in the phase where I just want to play VR games. Ordered The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners 2, Vertigo 2 and VR Skater for PS5. 

:rofl: 

Really hope this game is not being rushed.

Some of those moves, related to jumping and hover floating seemed a little dated.

That demo from last summer looked incredible. I dunno I may even see a bit of a downgrade in the graphics and the environment.

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

'Hope this ubisoft game is not a ubisoft game' LMAO ok

Avatar was not a ubisoft game for many hours. I thought I was in the clear. Turned out to be wrong haha but there is always hope :reg:

31 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Avatar was not a ubisoft game for many hours. I thought I was in the clear. Turned out to be wrong haha but there is always hope :reg:

Lol what. I played the first few hours of Avatar and could almost immediately tell that it was yet another Ubi open world game.