What was your favorite Q1 2024 Xbox game?

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Slow Jonny logic. 

Waiting years for a port = redundant. 

Day 1 Xbox games on PC = not redundant.. 

:drake:

GamePass and Play Anywhere >> playing the worst version of a FF game that I'm not even interested in .

How do you like FF7R ?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DoofyCuck doing his usual mental gymnastic’s to convince himself PS has no games.    The best part is….PS5 so far is weaker than PS4 in terms of exclusives and even games lineup….but none of

I told that retard slow Jonny a PC + Xbox for gaming is redundant...he screamed cried and argued "Bbbbbut that's not true "    Now look at him barely touching  his Xbox because..... checks n

Posted Images

Just now, JonDnD said:

GamePass and Play Anywhere >> playing the worst version of a FF game that I'm not even interested in .

How do you like FF7R ?

What does PS5 have do with Xbox + PC being redundant? Lol

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

What does PS5 have do with Xbox + PC being redundant? Lol

I explained why to me it isn't and why ps5 and pc would be. Do I need to type in crayon ?

Just now, JonDnD said:

I explained why to me it isn't and why ps5 and pc would be. Do I need to type in crayon ?

It's so not redundant that you haven't touch your Xbox much :drake:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Because DD is trash on consoles and I played IW before that. I have over 150 hours between the 2 , so yeah ...outside of playing some p3r I haven't been gaming on Xbox. Why are you obsessed lmfao JESUS 

Share some thought on the games you've been playing maybe just one time this year DAMN :D

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

Imagine a time when Sony put out one 1p game a year. If MS did that yall would be circling jerking everyday. But thats the facts and that time is now. Sony output is trash and you guys are happy that Sony PAID to keep games from others just so you can slap dicks on the internet lol.

This was never the case for any PS console besides PS5. Ps5 has NO games.

maybe it would be different if the ms 1p game was a genuine banger? or if it was supplemented with banger 2p or timed exclsuive 3p bangers the likes of which xbox hasn't had since....the 360 era? you and dumbocop keep trying to act like 2p and 3p games dont count just because they dont exist on xbox lol.

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

what you talking about? he uses those to watch all the shows he bought at the Microsoft Store, and needs them in every room.

5 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Because DD is trash on consoles and I played IW before that. I have over 150 hours between the 2 , so yeah ...outside of playing some p3r I haven't been gaming on Xbox. Why are you obsessed lmfao JESUS 

Share some thought on the games you've been playing maybe just one time this year DAMN :D

Pointing out Xbox + PC is redundant  = obsession.   Slow Jonny logic :drake:

4 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

maybe it would be different if the ms 1p game was a genuine banger? or if it was supplemented with banger 2p or timed exclsuive 3p bangers the likes of which xbox hasn't had since....the 360 era? you and dumbocop keep trying to act like 2p and 3p games dont count just because they dont exist on xbox lol.

They only exist because Sony payed to keep them from pc and xbox. And it's only temporary and that's what they had to do because they have nothing else.  They had no choice.

I'm in no hurry to any of those games. I can play helldivers right now.

Ill.pass on foamstars , silent Hill and ronin. All trash and Stellar Blade looks shit too. Ff7 is the only temp exclusive worth playing .

Out of all of those games I just mentioned , which ones did you play ? You don't have to answer. I already know.

Just now, Goukosan said:

Pointing out Xbox + PC is redundant  = obsession.   Slow Jonny logic :drake:

You are showing how obsessed you are , right now and will continue to show it again and again.

3 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

You are showing how obsessed you are , right now and will continue to show it again and again.

You lost your shit after I pointed out that Xbox and PC redundant.  Wipe your tear up chump. 

You don't have to respond, but you cannot help yourself. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You lost your shit after I pointed out that Xbox and PC redundant.  Wipe your tear up chump. 

Keep proving my point lmao

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

They only exist because Sony payed to keep them from pc and xbox. And it's only temporary and that's what they had to do because they have nothing else.  They had no choice.

I'm in no hurry to any of those games. I can play helldivers right now.

Ill.pass on foamstars , silent Hill and ronin. All trash and Stellar Blade looks shit too. Ff7 is the only temp exclusive worth playing .

Out of all of those games I just mentioned , which ones did you play ? You don't have to answer. I already know.

yeah im aware of the basics of how 2nd party and timed exclusive deals work, thanks for the crash course?

the point is ps5 has them and xbox doesnt. if xbox had a 1p banger like spider-man 2, a 2p banger like helldivers 2, and a 3p banger like ff7 rebirth, it would be hard to hate on. im sure you can relate.

Edited by Quad Damage
22 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

yeah im aware of the basics of how 2nd party and timed exclusive deals work, thanks for the crash course?

the point is ps5 has them and xbox doesnt. if xbox had a 1p banger like spider-man 2, a 2p banger like helldivers 2, and a 3p banger like ff7 rebirth, it would be hard to hate on. im sure you can relate.

Idgaf about what xbox has , idiot ...YOU DO :D I'm telling you what ps5 doesnt have , and thats 1p games. Get over it LMAO

7 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Idgaf about what xbox has , idiot ...YOU DO :D I'm telling you what ps5 doesnt have , and thats 1p games. Get over it LMAO

and yet, here we are :pavarotti:

3 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

and yet, here we are :pavarotti:

Yep here we are. A bunch of non gaming cows hating xbox while praising multiplats and timed exclusives. Sounds like a 360 lemming to me LOL

So yeah, here we are :D

3 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Yep here we are. A bunch of non gaming cows hating xbox while praising multiplats and timed exclusives. Sounds like a 360 lemming to me LOL

So yeah, here we are :D

yeah here were are. a bunch of people that dont play xbox :D 

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

yeah here were are. a bunch of people that dont play xbox :D 

And nobody cares except you and your lemming friends :D