Sea of Thieves back with the #1 and #2 most pre-ordered game on PS Store

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your gamer score keeps going up     meanwhile the ONLY PlayStation 5 game youve played enough to get a single achievement in the last YEAR… Tetris effect

LynnDows11 can you let us know hiw the dual sense controls are

Yes, you will you little MAU you! 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

:mj: hes resorted to lying 

Actually, you have resorted to lying.......by talking about video games when you don't own anything :drake:

• dead 1

Lemshits in this thread getting assraped and coping with their games going to Playstation in any way they can, miserable fucks. I never thought I’d see the day lemshits would be celebrating cows buying their own games like it’s a good thing for ShitBox :kaz:

We are getting your games in addition to our own games, and you get nothing in return, LMAO! You fucking idiots are celebrating the demise of your console:lawl:

Anyway, back on topic. Sea of Shit isn’t the top game on PSN, you retards keep posting outdated info. I just checked the PS Store and Stellar Blade is the top preordered game, it’s also the top preordered game on Amazon US as well:cruise:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

:mj: Another backfire thread from Lemij the retard.

Edited by FIREPOWER
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Lemshits in this thread getting assraped and coping with their games going to Playstation in any way they can, miserable fucks. I never thought I’d see the day lemshits would be celebrating cows buying their own games like it’s a good thing for ShitBox :kaz:

We are getting your games in addition to our own games, and you get nothing in return, LMAO! You fucking idiots are celebrating the demise of your console:lawl:

Anyway, back on topic. Sea of Shit isn’t the top game on PSN, you retards keep posting outdated info. I just checked the PS Store and Stellar Blade is the top preordered game, it’s also the top preordered game on Amazon US as well:cruise:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

:mj: Another backfire thread from Lemij the retard.

None of us game on console you fucking dolt :tom:

And no, the thread didn't backfire... Why are you coming here a week later and acting like as if the information wasn't accurate when I posted it? :lemming:  It's still the #2 highest pre-ordered game :drake:  And LOL at you purposefully cutting off the 5th game... which is also Sea of Thieves again :lawl:   

Screenshot-2024-04-23-083824.png

Let's not forget that Stellar Blade DDE is $80 and Sea of Thieves PE is $60... which by revenue means it has to sell less units to be ahead :tom: 

Microsoft is absolutely KILLING it on Playstation with Sea of Thieves... a 6 year old XBOX game trading back and forth for most pre-ordered Playstation game with a brand new exclusive game Sony is pushing and marketing hard :rofl: 

I'm celebrating the hypocrisy of cowshits who've wanted these games all along but couldn't admit it :hehe: 

Edited by Remij
9 minutes ago, Remij said:

None of us game on console you fucking dolt :tom:

And no, the thread didn't backfire... Why are you coming here a week later and acting like as if the information wasn't accurate when I posted it? :lemming:  It's still the #2 highest pre-ordered game :drake:  And LOL at you purposefully cutting off the 5th game... which is also Sea of Thieves again :lawl:   

Let's not forget that Stellar Blade DDE is $80 and Sea of Thieves PE is $60... which by revenue means it has to sell less units to be ahead :tom: 

:hest: Holy meltdown Batman, look at all that coping.  The retard is mad his thread backfired!

Sea of Shit is still getting raped on PSN and it's still non-existent on Amazon Charts were Stellar Blade is dominant  :kaz:.

:lawl:Stellar Blade costs more and is STILL raping Sea of Shit on all charts no matter the mental gymnastics ou try to pull.

The idiot is claiming that none of his retarded lemshit bros game on consoles. No shit, Xbox is fucking dead you fucking imbecile. You are all hiding behind PC now while secretly playing on Playstation, get raped  :kaz:

(PS: Sea of Shit costs $40 on US PSN, your dumbass is probably using Canadian PS Store, fucking imbecile. Update your shit  :hest:)

spacer.png

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.eab7aad976b24b7f19d18d9c920c5511.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: Holy meltdown Batman, look at all that coping.  The retard is mad his thread backfired!

Sea of Shit is still getting raped and it's still non-existent on Amazon Charts were Stellar Blade is dominant  :kaz:.

:lawl:Stellar Blade costs more and is STILL raping Sea of Shit on all charts no matter the mental gymnastics ou try to pull.

The idiot is claiming that none of his retarded lemshit bros game on consoles. No shit, Xbox is fucking dead you fucking imbecile. You are all hiding behind PC now while secretly playing on Playstation, get raped  :kaz:

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.eab7aad976b24b7f19d18d9c920c5511.JPG

Stellar Blade also releases in 3 days.. where Sea of Thieves is a week away :tom: 

God what a pathetic post.. dude is losing it that Xbox games are dominating Sony's lineup :rofl: 

And LOL.. he edited it to make a comment about the store prices when I already accounted for it using his own fucking image :cruise: 

SB at #1 is $80 and SoT at #2 is $60   USD dipshit :drake:   Stay losing :mj: 

Edited by Remij
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Stellar Blade also releases in 3 days.. where Sea of Thieves is a week away :tom: 

God what a pathetic post.. dude is losing it that Xbox games are dominating Sony's lineup :rofl: 

:lawl: :lawl::lawl: Dat  lemshit cope. 

Sea of Shit releases a mere 4 days after Stellar Blade, that damage control doesn't work especially when you consider that Stellar Blade is also getting a physical release and is still topping the charts both digitally and physically while Sea of Shit is only a digital release lol.

BTW, your retarded ass was posting Canadian PS Store. This is the US PS Store right now, update your shit you moron :kaz:

spacer.png

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:lawl: :lawl::lawl: Dat  lemshit cope. 

Sea of Shit releases a mere 4 days after Stellar Blade and it isn't charting anywhere outside the PS Store.

BTW, your retarded ass was posting Canadian PS Store. This is the US PS Store right now, update your shit you moron :kaz:

spacer.png

There's nothing to update diipshit... read my post I said Stellar Blade cost $80 and SoT costs $60 :drake: 

What a fucking moron :mj: 

3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Firebitch getting dragged :mj: 

bu bu its only numba 2!!!!1

He comes a week later  "durr it's nawt numba 1 anyMORe!1!!, it'z numba TWO.. thred backFIRE!1" :lemming: 

This is how pathetically sad Playstation is for him right now:lawl: :lawl: 

6 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

So not only is this game BETTER on PS5 but it's sales spell doom for all of XBoxs first party yet lemmings are defending this shit? :D

Which lemmings?

And how does it spell doom for Xbox's first party? :drake: 

3 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

It will be laughable when everything runs better on a PS5 Pro.

No it wont.  It's a more powerful machine... that's what should be expected :drake: 

14 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Sea of thieves already runs better on PS5 than teh 12tflop monster. So it is embarrassing so does hi Fi Rush.

It's also a 6 year old game on Xbox.. and Unreal Engine improvements and XDKs have happened in that timeframe... meaning that it's not surprising that improvements can and have been made for a new version of the game which aren't there on the existing versions.

It's not the end of the world.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's also a 6 year old game on Xbox.. and Unreal Engine improvements and XDKs have happened in that timeframe... meaning that it's not surprising that improvements can and have been made for a new version of the game which aren't there on the existing versions.

It's not the end of the world.

I played this game in like 2016 lol it was an open beta for years.