Biden is going to die any day now

3 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

It's not like Trump is a spring youth to be fair.

He's not. But his personality makes up for it. 

51 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

His personality is his worst trait. 

No, his hair is. 

On 2024-04-18 at 9:50 PM, Cooke said:

But his personality makes up for it. 

Huh? Witness intimidation, rape, falling asleep, and constant fraud? Witness intimidation? Meme stocks and selling NFTs? Most people dislike his personality.

His gaffs have been exponentially worse than Biden's lately. Like the video this thread is based off of is an absolute nothing burger in comparison. 

Edited by Substatic
13 hours ago, Substatic said:

Huh? Witness intimidation, rape, falling asleep, and constant fraud? Witness intimidation? Meme stocks and selling NFTs? Most people dislike his personality.

His gaffs have been exponentially worse than Biden's lately. Like the video this thread is based off of is an absolute nothing burger in comparison. 

Lmao. His vibrancy. Not his record. 

9 hours ago, Cooke said:

Lmao. His vibrancy. Not his record. 

Well that shit I listed speaks to his personality. He generally pretty nasty. The way he talks rudely about people, constant silly lies, how he scams people, constant fraud, how he treats women, etc.

It's a funny act for entertainment but IRL no one wants to deal with that kind of personality. Like imagine a co-worker like this lol. 

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Bbbbbut I don't defend Trump he said :umad:

Yeah cause saying he is more lively is a defense. You know you can be honest sometimes too Gouk. Who has more energy Trump or Biden. You don't have to lie because you don't like Trump. 

33 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Yeah cause saying he is more lively is a defense. You know you can be honest sometimes too Gouk. Who has more energy Trump or Biden. You don't have to lie because you don't like Trump. 

That's not what you said... You said his personality makes up for all his shortcomings. 

That is a defense you dumb cunt. 

18 hours ago, Goukosan said:

That's not what you said... You said his personality makes up for all his shortcomings. 

That is a defense you dumb cunt. 

I don't suffer from TDS. I can dislike Trump without distorting reality. I'm not saying his personality is better in saying it's more lively. For his age he has more energy and better stage presence. That's why less people think Trump is too old to serve another term. Got it? 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

I don't suffer from TDS. I can dislike Trump without distorting reality. I'm not saying his personality is better in saying it's more lively. For his age he has more energy and better stage presence. That's why less people think Trump is too old to serve another term. Got it? 

You're back peddling and failing.   You said Trump personality makes up for it, when in fact you know Trump has a terrible personality. 

Trump avoiding attending White House Correspondents' Association dinner for four straight years as president because it requires to be personable with the press, joke around playfully, be witty, be able to take a joke and give Jokes on the fly. 

Biden attends every year and kills it.  The last dinner was last night as a matter of fact. 

Mr. Personality Trump was to scared to up there and show his personality... Ran away from it back to back to back to back:lupe:

Edited by Goukosan
10 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You're back peddling and failing.   You said Trump personality makes up for it, when in fact you know Trump has a terrible personality. 

Trump avoiding attending White House Correspondents' Association dinner for four straight years as president because it requires to be personable with the press, joke around playfully, be witty, be able to take a joke and give Jokes on the fly. 

Biden attends every year and kills it.  The last dinner was last night as a matter of fact. 

Mr. Personality Trump was to scared to up there and show his personality... Ran away from it back to back to back to back:lupe:

You're talking in circles. I'm not talking about the morality of Donald Trump. 

17 hours ago, Cooke said:

You're talking in circles. I'm not talking about the morality of Donald Trump. 

His lack or morality is the fabric that drives his personality dip shit but that wasn't the point..

LOL at you saying Trump's personality makes up for his other character shortcomings and then trying to spin ot that it's not a defense of him 🤣

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

His lack or morality is the fabric that drives his personality dip shit but that wasn't the point..

LOL at you saying Trump's personality makes up for his other character shortcomings and then trying to spin ot that it's not a defense of him 🤣

you're doing it again.