PS5 version of Eiyuden Chronicles: Hundred Heroes only runs at 1080p and has texture issues, PC and Xbox versions are 4K with no such problems

1 hour ago, David P said:

Dumb ass logic. Did Baldur's Gate 3 sucked because it was a kickstarter revival? 

bg3 isnt an indie level game and this just got a 7 from ign, rofl.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might be 4k on ps5 pro LOL

I cant imagine being a 40 year old that bases what he plays from obviously skewed opinions of others lol. Then again, ButtDamage hasnt spoke about playing any games. So i can see why he still has the

Copium lol are you a 40 yr old Tweeter fanboy too ? 🤣 PS5 version being worse than Xbox but scoring higher shows the issue with sites like MC and GR. But to you, that is all that matters. You RUS

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Looks like it outscored every new Sony 1p game this year :leo: 

tlou2r, helldivers 2, and even mlb scored higher than 78, champ. not to mention 3p games like ff7 rebirth :umad: 

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

The Ps5 version sucks like Ps5 of course he hates it 😆

in case reviews didnt clue you in, this a buggy unfinished pos on every platform. on meta rn, the ps5 version is currently the highest scoring version, while the xbox verion is sitting pretty at 72 🤣

Edited by Quad Damage
20 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

tlou2r, helldivers 2, and even mlb scored higher than 78, champ. not to mention 3p games like ff7 rebirth :umad: 

I said new , and 1p. I'll give you MLB, but that's best on Xbox B)

19 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

in case reviews didnt clue you in, this a buggy unfinished pos on every platform. on meta rn, the ps5 version is currently the highest scoring version, while the xbox verion is sitting pretty at 72 🤣

Ps5 has the most bugs LMFAO you are butthurt 🤣 

4 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

bg3 isnt an indie level game and this just got a 7 from ign, rofl.

So all indie games sucks by default? News to me. 

What, you wouldn't play a 7/10 from IGN? Not to mention one that seem to have bugs at launch keeping it down? Sad. 

4 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Ps5 has the most bugs LMFAO you are butthurt 🤣 

switch has the most bugs, which is the worst scoring version. xbox is the second worst scoring version. speaking of butthurt 😂

Just now, Quad Damage said:

switch has the most bugs, which is the worst scoring version. xbox is the second worst scoring version. speaking of butthurt 😂

They will score the same at GS. And Ps5 version is STILL the worst. GS doesnt matter, DF wont matter. Speaking of BUTTHURT 😆 You run so fast you forgot MLB got a 7 and you defend the shit out of Ronin which also got a 7.0 🤣

No new Sony 1p game this year got higher than a 7 😆 ButtDamage HBR :tom: I feel you taking SSs itt just in HOPES that the game gets patched on PS5 LMFAO now THATS butthurt LOL

18 minutes ago, David P said:

So all indie games sucks by default? News to me. 

What, you wouldn't play a 7/10 from IGN? Not to mention one that seem to have bugs at launch keeping it down? Sad. 

with the exception of a few gems every now and then (hotline miami, cuphead), yes.

a 7 from ign is like a 5-6, and thats by indie standards. if you have the time to play every 7.0 indie ghetto game, go nuts.

I cant imagine being a 40 year old that bases what he plays from obviously skewed opinions of others lol. Then again, ButtDamage hasnt spoke about playing any games. So i can see why he still has the mind of a 13 year old Sony fanboy. Bet he is willing to play Sony games that score a 7 tho....and just not talk about it LOL :bena:

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

They will score the same at GS. And Ps5 version is STILL the worst. GS doesnt matter, DF wont matter. Speaking of BUTTHURT 😆 You run so fast you forgot MLB got a 7 and you defend the shit out of Ronin which also got a 7.0 🤣

No new Sony 1p game this year got higher than a 7 😆 ButtDamage HBR :tom: I feel you taking SSs itt just in HOPES that the game gets patched on PS5 LMFAO now THATS butthurt LOL

switch is the worst scoring version, xbox is the second worst scoring version. everything else you say is literally copium 😂

why are you guys stlll clinging so hard to this broken buggy rushed 7.0 kickstarter idnie game lmfao. is it because its yet another "perfect for game pass game" or because of the thread backfire 🤣

Just now, Quad Damage said:

with the exception of a few gems every now and then (hotline miami, cuphead), yes.

a 7 from ign is like a 5-6, and thats by indie standards. if you have the time to play every 7.0 indie ghetto game, go nuts.

Lol.

I don't need my opinions on games to be validated by the likes of the embarrassing fags working at IGN.

You would stop yourself from playing low scoring games because you fear it might hurt your credibility somehow to have contradictory opinions to the ''gaming journalists'' aggregates? The same people who overrates TRASH and sleep on brilliant cult classics all the times. 

Pretty sad that this is what dictates your choices in games. I'm sorry but I'm way passed that shit. I'll say what I think of the new Suikoden when I get my hands on it.

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

switch is the worst scoring version, xbox is the second worst scoring version. everything else you say is literally copium 😂

why are you guys stlll clinging so hard to this broken buggy rushed 7.0 kickstarter idnie game lmfao. is it because its yet another "perfect for game pass game" or because of the thread backfire 🤣

Copium lol are you a 40 yr old Tweeter fanboy too ? 🤣 PS5 version being worse than Xbox but scoring higher shows the issue with sites like MC and GR. But to you, that is all that matters.

You RUSHED in here MAD because its WORST on PS5. If its just some indie game you dont care about then why are you damage controlling the fuck out of it 😆

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I cant imagine being a 40 year old that bases what he plays from obviously skewed opinions of others lol. Then again, ButtDamage hasnt spoke about playing any games. 

The last time I talked about a game's content with GSP for real, it was Demon's Souls...

...On PS3. (2009) :D 

1 minute ago, David P said:

The last time I talked about a game's content with GSP for real, it was Demon's Souls...

...On PS3. (2009) :D 

He has had XRot ever since 🤣

1 minute ago, David P said:

Lol.

I don't need my opinions on games to be validated by the likes of the embarrassing fags working at IGN.

You would stop yourself from playing low scoring games because you fear it might hurt your credibility somehow to have contradictory opinions to the ''gaming journalists'' aggregates? The same people who overrates TRASH and sleep on brilliant cult classics all the times. 

Pretty sad that this is what dictates your choices in games. I'm sorry but I'm way passed that shit. I'll say what I think of the new Suikoden when I get my hands on it.

idk wtf youre talking about with regards to "fear" or "cred" or any of that shit.

with the exception of a select few, i dont enjoy indie ghetto games. and yeah ign is notorious for overrating games, so hearing that theres a new 7.0 indie kickstarter game doesnt move me in the slightest. thats literally a dime a dozen. and my past experiences is what primarily informs that preference.

i could claim thats its "sad" that you have time to explore every 7.0 indie/vr game. thats a lot fo time not going into other hobbies or other life activities, but i dont actually give a shit, thats why i said you do you.

12 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Copium lol are you a 40 yr old Tweeter fanboy too ? 🤣 PS5 version being worse than Xbox but scoring higher shows the issue with sites like MC and GR. But to you, that is all that matters.

You RUSHED in here MAD because its WORST on PS5. If its just some indie game you dont care about then why are you damage controlling the fuck out of it 😆

youre a 50 year old defeining a 7.0 indie kickstarter flop with your life because you think it "owns" playstation 😂

34 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I cant imagine being a 40 year old that bases what he plays from obviously skewed opinions of others lol. Then again, ButtDamage hasnt spoke about playing any games. So i can see why he still has the mind of a 13 year old Sony fanboy. Bet he is willing to play Sony games that score a 7 tho....and just not talk about it LOL :bena:

im more willing to play a non-indie ghetto 7 yes, since indie ghetto games have lower standards.

with how hard you bashed rise of ronin for being a 7, and how hard youre defending eiyuden seven heroes, it seems like its YOU that needs to re-evaluate some things. :bena: 

Almost Quad Posting because he is so butthurt :rofls:

Complete meltdown because the ps5 version sucks but tags everyone in the SoT thread :rofl: