This "Free Stellar Blade" petition shit is the lamest fucking shit I've ever seen, jesus christ

8 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

You liked Sunset Overdrive though right? Basically SM lite. 

You played through Halo Infinite though right? Most pure Ubisoft game ever, like decade old Ubisoft open world game but Ghost, Horizon, etc are same old shit even they improve on that style tremendously.

Why not liking GoW but hyping Hellblade 2 for 5+ years?

You keep going on about Sony games right now...... what MS game are you playing right now? Sony has released SM2 and HD2 since MS released anything... 

In what way is SO like SM ? It's core gameplay loop is completely different and I like the punk rock setting. I don't like spiderman period. I don't read the comics , I don't watch the movies , why would I like the games?  If it makes you feel better I tried sm1 and MM . Didn't like either. In miles morales I was clicking x on pictures in an apartment then climbing around the outside of a building. That was enough for me.

Halo infinite gameplay is leagues better than ANY ubisoft shooter.

Horizon did nothing exciting and the acting was god awful.

Hellblade is NOTHING like the GoW games. 

I stated the Sony games I liked. That's not good enough for you. I have to like ALL Sony games or I'm an Xbox fanboy , stfu :rofls: how you don't see that makes you a fucking flaming fanboy is beyond me.

Hd2 is NOT a Sony 1p game and if I cared about online shooters I would play it but I do not. Just like i didn't play halo mp.

As for MS games ? I'll play 3 this year. Name me one new Sony game this year I'll wait :reg:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the closest most cows have gotten to seeing a naked girl   

Popular? It can barely maintain an average player count of 5K on steam  

You liked Sunset Overdrive though right? Basically SM lite.  You played through Halo Infinite though right? Most pure Ubisoft game ever, like decade old Ubisoft open world game but Ghost, Horizon

Helldivers 2 is a Sony game. This 1p shit you come up with this year is laughable. It's a Sony Interactive Game, an IP owned by Sony, published by Sony and literally has Sony splashed all over the damn game. It's as dumb as saying Ratchet and Clank were not Sony games prior to Insomniac purchase. 2nd party Sony games have existed for eternity. 

So for now, it's still 1-0 :tom5:

It is not a Sony 1p game. And it doesn't matter anyway , as you love to say I can't play Sony games....well I could play that one :reg:

Now get to naming the new Sony games this year. You keep on forgetting that. Meanwhile i CAN name the 3 ms games this year I'll be playing.  You'll be playing them too :juggle: you stupid lemming :rofls:

22 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

In what way is SO like SM ? It's core gameplay loop is completely different and I like the punk rock setting. I don't like spiderman period. I don't read the comics , I don't watch the movies , why would I like the games?  If it makes you feel better I tried sm1 and MM . Didn't like either. In miles morales I was clicking x on pictures in an apartment then climbing around the outside of a building. That was enough for me.

Halo infinite gameplay is leagues better than ANY ubisoft shooter.

Horizon did nothing exciting and the acting was god awful.

Hellblade is NOTHING like the GoW games. 

I stated the Sony games I liked. That's not good enough for you. I have to like ALL Sony games or I'm an Xbox fanboy , stfu :rofls: how you don't see that makes you a fucking flaming fanboy is beyond me.

Hd2 is NOT a Sony 1p game and if I cared about online shooters I would play it but I do not. Just like i didn't play halo mp.

As for MS games ? I'll play 3 this year. Name me one new Sony game this year I'll wait :reg:

:kaz: Helldivers 2 is Sony game you retard. They own the IP. Without them the game isn't being made. it's like saying they didn't own Ratchet and Clank before they bought Insomniac. Damn, you're stupid AF.

Just admit it, you got raped. Sony has completely raped your ass this year and this gen. Nothing MS has put out has had the success of helldivers 2 this gen or even last gen lol.

24 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Helldivers 2 is a Sony game. This 1p shit you come up with this year is laughable. It's a Sony Interactive Game, an IP owned by Sony, published by Sony and literally has Sony splashed all over the damn game. It's as dumb as saying Ratchet and Clank were not Sony games prior to Insomniac purchase. 2nd party Sony games have existed for eternity. 

So for now, it's still 1-0 :tom5:

2nd party isn't a real thing, it's a 3rd party game published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. 2nd party is a made up term merely to denote said 3rd party developers relationship with the publisher.

Furthermore publishing a game doesn't equate to control of a game. Publishing can merely apply to the specific platform such as Death Stranding being published by SIE for PlayStation and 505 Games publishing it for PC.

Publishing can also be regional, different publishers for release locations.

Unless Sony made the game it's not a first party game because it's not made by a first party developer. An owned IP by the publisher doesn't make it a first party game.

It's a third party game owned by the publisher.

31 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Stellar Blade is very much a Sony game. I don't think they own the IP but they funded and released the game, so its theirs.

Funded is a very loose term, this game was already far, far, far into development before Sony money cucked it and had Shift Up pull it from already announced platforms.

32 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

2nd party isn't a real thing, it's a 3rd party game published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. 2nd party is a made up term merely to denote said 3rd party developers relationship with the publisher.

Furthermore publishing a game doesn't equate to control of a game. Publishing can merely apply to the specific platform such as Death Stranding being published by SIE for PlayStation and 505 Games publishing it for PC.

Publishing can also be regional, different publishers for release locations.

Unless Sony made the game it's not a first party game because it's not made by a first party developer. An owned IP by the publisher doesn't make it a first party game.

It's a third party game owned by the publisher.

You are right, 2nd party isn't actually a real thing, it's a way to clarify between Sony games made internally and externally. However neither changes the fact that they are Sony games, in fact Sony has literally came out before and clarified it to the level where they said if we own the IP, it is a first party game and treated as such, they make no differentiation between if it's an owned studio or not. Helldivers 2 is a first party IP and a Sony game. Every Housemarque game prior to Returnal was a Sony game even though they didn't own Housemarque. Ratchet and Clank has always been Sony games. A lot of first party developers made Sony games before they became a first party team. Helldivers 2 is literally more of a Sony game than Destiny 2...

9 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Yet it's still better than all of these Sony games that everyone loves. You played the shit out of fo76 which is objectively worse than SF. 

Starfield had like 15 million players and scored I'm the 80s. It's a popular , good game :juggle:

Stinkfield is the worst Bethesda game to this day.