March NPD (#1 PS5, #2 Switch, #3 LBox) - Helldivers 2 is top selling premium game of 2024

Never would I have thought cows would be bragging about gaas games selling most on pc :rofls:

They'll do it when Sony does it D1 with 1P too. Different times :reg:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PS5: ~525K Switch: ~235K XBS: ~205K Let's compare this with the PS4 and Xbox One numbers (March 2017) PS4: 397K Switch: 911K (Switch launch month) Xbox One: 244K     what lem

LMAO want to compare the Steam user charts for those games with Helldivers since you want to use 'players'    How's that 30m Halo 'players' doing  not to mention those were all included in G

Since ever I've been saying all Sony GaaS should be day 1 PC. Even for something like Dreams I was saying it had to be Day 1 PC also.    However that alone doesn't give justice to just how b

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Never would I have thought cows would be bragging about gaas games selling most on pc :rofls:

They'll do it when Sony does it D1 with 1P too. Different times :reg:

Since ever I've been saying all Sony GaaS should be day 1 PC. Even for something like Dreams I was saying it had to be Day 1 PC also. 

However that alone doesn't give justice to just how big a hit this is :aitch: As is proof with all the flops MS put out day 1 PC also :drake:

• Geese 1
  • dead 1
4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Since ever I've been saying all Sony GaaS should be day 1 PC. Even for something like Dreams I was saying it had to be Day 1 PC also. 

However that alone doesn't give justice to just how big a hit this is :aitch: As is proof with all the flops MS put out day 1 PC also :drake:

Like starfield which had over 15 million players ? Fh4 which had over 30 million ? Or sea of thieves which had over 40 million ? Halo , over 30 million ? 

Sit down DumbMutt :rofls:

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Like starfield which had over 15 million players ?

14 minutes ago

14 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Never would I have thought cows would be bragging about gaas games selling

:hest:he just got busted trying to change his metrics

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

The metrics aren't comparable. But player counts are

No they're not.

One game isn't good enough to sell that many, which means that its viewed as lesser.

Its pretty simple, and its something that is already well known and not up for debate.

• Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

No they're not.

One game isn't good enough to sell that many, which means that its viewed as lesser.

Its pretty simple, and its something that is already well known and not up for debate.

They sell game pass subs. In some cases over 40 million of them :juggle:

You wish Sony had games that pulled in that much interest.  Sony games can't even interest you LMAO

Just now, JonDnD said:

They sell game pass subs. In some cases over 40 million of them :juggle:

You wish Sony had games that pulled in that much interest.  Sony games can't even interest you LMAO

LOL I made him so angry that he quoted me.

Sony has sold more $500 consoles than Microsoft has sold $10 subscriptions :hest:

You're pretty much done with that argument, and have lost.

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Ms has more popular games

No, they don't

They're not popular enough to be bought

And they're not popular enough to SELL a $10 service more than the Sony games that SELL A $500 CONSOLE

:kaz:

I scared him into not quoting me again after he got caught slippin'.

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Like starfield which had over 15 million players ? Fh4 which had over 30 million ? Or sea of thieves which had over 40 million ? Halo , over 30 million ? 

Sit down DumbMutt :rofls:

LMAO want to compare the Steam user charts for those games with Helldivers since you want to use 'players' :biggrin:

How's that 30m Halo 'players' doing :biggrin: not to mention those were all included in GP. Helldivers out did them all while also being paid

• Geese 1
  • dead 1
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Pc saved HellDumpsters2 from being a failure flop. 

Apparently, the PS5 version sold sold extremely well. Well enough to still make it the top selling game of the year if tracked separately. We know you’re mad ShitBox doesn’t have an exclusive remotely as successful as Helldivers 2 in the last 17 years and your retarded ass was hoping it would flop :kaz:

spacer.png

IMG_7444.thumb.PNG.01a8731ae85136889ed644467fe96578.PNG

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • dead 1
14 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

LMAO want to compare the Steam user charts for those games with Helldivers since you want to use 'players' :biggrin:

How's that 30m Halo 'players' doing :biggrin: not to mention those were all included in GP. Helldivers out did them all while also being paid

Why would you only use one platform lmfao. And no, HD did not outdo them all not even close LOL

cows - we hate pc ...uhhh, but only steam counts !! 

Pathetic :rofls:

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Why would you only use one platform lmfao. And no, HD did not outdo them all not even close LOL

cows - we hate pc ...uhhh, but only steam counts !! 

Pathetic :rofls:

:mj: Dude, you’re getting completely assraped in this thread. What are you even arguing about? MS has all their games release on PC day one and none of them have come close to doing anywhere close to Helldivers numbers and they are all free to play on ShitPass.

GTFOH you retard, Helldivers 2 is a paid game that is shitting all over MS and its dogshit exclusives in player count and sales. You have zero argument, you’ve been totally assraped :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER

I listed many games that did better than Helldivers. Ms games are more popular and more people want to play them.

Sorry the truth hurts you. Go post on tweeter about it LOL

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

I listed many games that did better than Helldivers. Ms games are more popular and more people want to play them.

Sorry the truth hurts you. Go post on tweeter about it LOL

:kaz: You haven’t listed one. None of those dogshit games are anywhere near as successful as Helldivers 2, not one. If they were they’d be all over Steam Charts and videogame sales charts like NPD and Eurocharts.

:lawl: You are a fucking imbecile. Eat your Ls and GTFO of the thread. Delusional retards like you are the reason Xbox is doing so badly and MS is about to shut down their console gaming division. 

More people played them.  5x more people in some cases. They are more popular and more played .

Deal with it :rofls:

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

More people played them.  5x more people in some cases. They are more popular and more played .

Deal with it :rofls:

And yet none of these flops charted and some of them like Halo are total ghost towns on PC LMFAO. Epic lemshit Copium :mj:

IMG_3810.JPG.84091f9d539cbd79a751c647575047e7.JPG

Edited by FIREPOWER

Halo is old and Steam isn't the only place to play . Boy are you stupid :rofls:

These MS games are simply more popular and bigger. You're just gonna have to deal with that :reg:

Starfield was played by more people and outscored HellDumpsters 2 at MC :rofls: more people wanted to play it and critics liked it more as well. :juggle: