Helldivers 2 on PC will be requiring PSN account starting soon

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

They can't... until Sony adds them :tom: 

Refundy Playstation :rofl: 

It must be difficult being a hermslob where you invest 100s of hours into a game you like, but can’t figure out your geographical location unless it’s specified. :hest:

• dead 1
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And predicably tons of PC crybabies are crying about it.  Demanding refunds and leaving/changing their reviews to negative.     https://www.gamesradar.com/games/third-person-shoot

Missed this whole saga here but holy shit, Hermits truly proving why they are called Hermits.      Sony handled this very poorly but quite possibly the largest overreaction to something I ha

hermits are such little bitches lmao

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

I'm not angry at all.

Yes you are.

Sony didn't lose anything they didn't already have before.

You, on the otherhand, are gauranteed to lose more ports now :tom:

• Geese 1
Just now, lynux3 said:

It must be difficult being a hermslob where you invest 100s of hours into a game you like, but can’t figure out your geographical location unless it’s specified. :hest:

It must be embarrassing to release a game where hermslobs would rather not play it than do that :rofl: 

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

They open talk about pirating games and ROMs, and emulators.

...........but they're afraid of Playstation's TOS:hest:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

It must be embarrassing to release a game where hermslobs would rather not play it than do that :rofl: 

The INI files, bro. :trump2:

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes you are.

Sony didn't lose anything they didn't already have before.

You, on the otherhand, are gauranteed to lose more ports now :tom:

Yes they have... through an unforced error on their own part no less :rofl: 

Biggest game they've released this year... first GaaS success and their inroads into the PC market.... completely tainted by their incompetence :rofl: 

This game sold more on PC than PS5 ffs :rofl: 

It’s funny how PlayStation folk can figure this out, but this is trials and karenlations for hermslobs. :mj:

• Haha 1
Just now, Remij said:

Yes they have... through an unforced error on their own part no less :rofl: 

Biggest game they've released this year... first GaaS success and their inroads into the PC market.... completely tainted by their incompetence :rofl: 

No, they haven't lost anything. They just created a new popular IP name that they can continue on PS5

:lawl:Thanks PC gamers for a glorified beta test and viral marketing.

And now you're going to lose ports..........say bye bye to the bloodborne port!!!

jim-carrey.jpg

• Geese 1

It’s funny how PlayStation folk can figure this out, but this is trials and karenlations for hermslobs. :mj:

[Sony top executive]: quick somebody draw a world map in ascii so we can put it in the ini file!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

[Sony top executive]: quick somebody draw a world map in ascii so we can put it in the ini file!!!!!!!!

I need a MS Paint 1999 era overview now!! :jonb:

• dead 1

Cows are REAL bitter that Sony puts all their games on PC :rofls: it's really coming out rn :rofl:

And 2 out of 3 haven't even played the game :tom:

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Cows are REAL bitter that Sony puts all their games on PC :rofls: it's really coming out rn :rofl:

And 2 out of 3 haven't even played the game :tom:

They actually think Sony is cancelling and changing their PC plans over this :rofl: :rofls: 

9 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Jerry can't figure out how to turn his PS5 on for the past 6 months... but can spend an entire day defending Playstation for their own obvious fuckup... to which you even admitted at the start of this... now you're dingleberrying him :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's crying out for attention again, after no one was talking to him :hest:

Stay on topic you veinna sausage :rofl:

Just now, Remij said:

Jerry can't figure out how to turn his PS5 on for the past 6 months... but can spend an entire day defending Playstation for their own obvious fuckup... to which you even admitted at the start of this... now you're dingleberrying him :rofl: 

What? Lmao, my stance has been clear. You just keep biting the dinglejerrys, not my problem. Maybe UWP might solve this issue, right? :hest:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

They actually think Sony is cancelling and changing their PC plans over this :rofl: :rofls: 

Sony wants pc so bad and these guys are actually mad about it :rofl:

What? Lmao, my stance has been clear. You just keep biting the dinglejerrys, not my problem. Maybe UWP might solve this issue, right? :hest:

You'd rather play buttdiver with Jerry than play helldivers :rofls:

• dead 1

Yes, we know you know Sony fucked up... and are just trolling.. :hest: 

Dinglebehurey away :rofl: