Helldivers 2 on PC will be requiring PSN account starting soon

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Lemij is gonna keep doing mental gymnastics so that he doesn’t address this elephant in the room that destroys his whole retarded narrative :kaz:

:lawl: Crying PC Karens have destroyed whatever goodwill they had with Sony. Bloodborne PC port is going to be delayed for another decade at this rate, LMAO.

Sony has destroyed whatever goodwill they had with PC gamers.... because they fucked up and sold their game with the requirement of a PSN account in countries where it doesn't exist :rofl: 

You're so stupid to not be able to understand that because you're suck a massive fanboy cocksucker :cruise: 

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And predicably tons of PC crybabies are crying about it.  Demanding refunds and leaving/changing their reviews to negative.     https://www.gamesradar.com/games/third-person-shoot

Missed this whole saga here but holy shit, Hermits truly proving why they are called Hermits.      Sony handled this very poorly but quite possibly the largest overreaction to something I ha

hermits are such little bitches lmao

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Sony fucked up badly and this is BAD NEWS for a market that they are so desperately trying to get in.

And this is exactly it....

Sony are trying hard to get into this market.. and their newest CEO stated that they're going to push harder to get in this market... 

Well.... goodluck :cruise: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.. because you're not selecting a region.. you're selecting a country :drake: 

NNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope, you ARE indeed selecting a region.

It clearly says so right here, clearly given as a parameter and thereby not having "country" as the only requirement:

kRkUsjj.png

Notice how you're entire narrative....................is just false.

And i'm bitchslapping you with the actual truth? :hest:

I definitely notice :situation:

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)

This whole fiasco proves that a lot of hermits are actually blind retards that don’t read before they buy a product. Whenever I buy any product on Steam or PSN I always read the requirements. The PSN requirement for this game has been there since before the game launched and has remained there highlighted all this time. Why anyone who has a problem creating PSN accounts would buy a game that clearly states “PSN account required” is beyond me :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

NNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope, you ARE indeed selecting a region.

It clearly says so right here, clearly given as a parameter and thereby not having "country" as the only requirement:

kRkUsjj.png

Notice how you're entire narrative....................is just false.

And i'm bitchslapping you with the actual truth? :hest:

I definitely notice :situation:

Show me which region poland belongs to.  Show me right now where you select the region.... if the "region" isn't........ Poland :drake: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes we do.  Sony is desperate for other platforms:rofl: 

And clearly not enough for the PC, since they aren't changing anything.

:hest:

I love how you've now officially admitted that you've lost this argument, and are TRYING TO RUN AWAY TO ANOTHER ONE.

Buh-Bye................says the Bloodborne port!!

[Bloodborne to PC gamers]: good-morning-good-afternoon.gif

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

This whole fiasco proves that a lot of hermits are actually illiterate retards that don’t read before they buy a product. Whenever I buy any product on Steam or PSN I always read the requirements. The PSN requirement for this game has been there since before the game launched and has remained there highlighted all this time. Why anyone who has a problem creating PSN accounts would buy a game that clearly states “PSN account required” is beyond me :cruise:

Yeah it was so required that Sony had to go back on their TOS and change it overnight to make it effect.

LMFAO

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

This whole fiasco proves that a lot of hermits are actually illiterate retards that don’t read before they buy a product. Whenever I buy any product on Steam or PSN I always read the requirements. The PSN requirement for this game has been there since before the game launched and has remained there highlighted all this time. Why anyone who has a problem creating PSN accounts would buy a game that clearly states “PSN account required” is beyond me :cruise:

This game is sold on stores which don't list that requirement dipshit.

Buying a key from an official seller, such as Sony themselves... doesn't even list the requirement.

Not to mention their own FAQ website for the game said it wasn't a requirement. 

Nobody has an issue creating PSN accounts....... people have an issue with Sony legally fucking up.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Show me which region poland belongs to. 

The one in which they have never banned anyone by selecting Poland.

So that region appears to be....................quite big :arnold2:

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sony has destroyed whatever goodwill they had with PC gamers.... because they fucked up and sold their game with the requirement of a PSN account in countries where it doesn't exist :rofl: 

You're so stupid to not be able to understand that because you're suck a massive fanboy cocksucker :cruise: 

Keep coping, you’re the one begging for Sony’s ports and waiting with your bowl waiting years for their scraps. At this rate you will die of hunger waiting for the Bloodborne PC port. Your fellow Hermit Karens have ruined whatever chance you retards had of getting Sony’s main games day and date :sabu:

Just now, jehurey said:

The one in which they have never banned anyone by selecting Poland.

So that region appears to be....................quite big :arnold2:

But they reserve the right to :drake: 

Indeed... quite big :lemming: 

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Keep coping, you’re the one begging for Sony’s ports and waiting with your bowl waiting years for their scraps. At this rate you will die of hunger waiting for the Bloodborne PC port. Your fellow Hermit Karens have ruined whatever chance you retards had of getting Sony’s main games day and date :sabu:

Gonna play Ghost of Tsushima in a couple weeks :rofl: 

Going to play any others too... no shitty PS5 required :rofl: 

And nah... you've got it wrong.  This will just cement Sony's realization that they need to hit day and date to get ANY sales from PC. :hehe: 

Just now, Remij said:

This game is sold on stores which don't list that requirement dipshit.

yet its redeemed from the ONLY launcher in which you can get the game.........and it DOES have that requirement right on that page.

Sorry...........but this is just a pathetic reach.

Its sold and ONLY REDEEMED on Steam.

The requirement is clearly listed there.

What are you saying....................that PC gamers DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ INFORMATION OFF OF STEAM????????????

:hest::hest:think about how stupid and desperate his arguments are getting :hest::hest:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

But they reserve the right to 

Only if you used false information to intentionally do something that is against TOS.

Do you have trouble reading the second half of sentences, sweetheart.

Its in your OWN screenshot.

[Remij just went back and tried to use scissors again]

:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

yet its redeemed from the ONLY launcher in which you can get the game.........and it DOES have that requirement right on that page.

Sorry...........but this is just a pathetic reach.

Its sold and ONLY REDEEMED on Steam.

The requirement is clearly listed there.

What are you saying....................that PC gamers DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ INFORMATION OFF OF STEAM????????????

:hest::hest:think about how stupid and desperate his arguments are getting :hest::hest:

From the client... not from the store dipshit.   LOL You don't see the store page at all when redeeming game keys.... because you've already visited a store page which is supposed to list the requirements :drake: 

Look at how stupid he's realizing he is right now :mj: 

Just now, jehurey said:

Only if you used false information to intentionally do something that is against TOS.

Do you have trouble reading the second half of sentences, sweetheart.

Its in your OWN screenshot.

[Remij just went back and tried to use scissors again]

:tom:

Yes, like intentionally buy games from a country from which you do not reside :drake: 

OMFG :pavarotti:

Just now, Remij said:

Yes, like intentionally buy games from a country from which you do not reside :drake:

No, that is not any violation of the USAGE and Behavioural terms

The TOS even says that you are limited to the games/content of that partiular PSN store "in the country you registered to."

And does not make your residence be a requirement to the PSN store "country you registered to"

That phrase is all over the TOS multiple times.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

From the client... not from the store dipshit.   LOL You don't see the store page at all when redeeming game keys....

doesn't mean that the information is not on steam.

So what you are saying is...................GABE NEWELL and Valve Incorporated HAS WITHHELD INFORMATION FROM YOU during this particular process that you are describing???????????????

Oh boy................maybe you should take legal action against GABEN?????????? Dontcha think???????:bena:

Just now, jehurey said:

No, that is not any violation of the USAGE and Behavioural terms

The TOS even says that you are limited to the games/content of that partiular PSN store "in the country you registered to."

And does not make your residence be a requirement to the PSN store "country you registered to"

That phrase is all over the TOS multiple times.

If this issue was so easily adverted... Sony would simply tell the studio to have their players in unsupported regions make accounts from elsewhere.... except........

GMuK5FqaoAAjJmk?format=jpg&name=small

They're not telling the studio anything... because they know they have a monumental fuck up on their hands...  

One of two things is going to happen here... either Sony OFFICIALLY instruct people to choose a separate country/region from those affected places... or they refund everyone affected.  Plain and fucking simple.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

doesn't mean that the information is not on steam.

So what you are saying is...................GABE NEWELL and Valve Incorporated HAS WITHHELD INFORMATION FROM YOU during this particular process that you are describing???????????????

Oh boy................maybe you should take legal action against GABEN?????????? Dontcha think???????:bena:

Just because it's on Steam's store does not mean people see it.  They can't enforce that rule unless people actually bought it specifically from Steam's store.  If they bought a key from an official site, and then were only informed of the requirement after the fact.. then they're within their rights to a refund.

Except... many people bought the game, added the key... and played.. due to them circumventing their own requirement... never knowing that a PSN was required to play... and it was like that for 3 months...

They NEEDED to list that requirement EVERYWHERE.. 

They fucked up.  It's OK to admit that depry..  They'll make it right.

Edited by Remij