Helldivers 2 on PC will be requiring PSN account starting soon

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

FF7 rebirth.. .which sold below expectations and we haven't heard a single update about since it launched 

which is more than what PC gaming has during the first half of this year

Yeah..........really shows how pathetic and desperate the PC market is for games.

Palworld also showed how pathetic and DESPERATE you guys are for a real game.

And the PS5 sales of Helldivers 2 has almost matched it 1:1..................completely quietly, and with basically NO EFFORT on behalf of Sony marketing.

Very little bite........and so much empty barking from the PC market.

That's what those 500,000 negative steam reviews represent.

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And predicably tons of PC crybabies are crying about it.  Demanding refunds and leaving/changing their reviews to negative.     https://www.gamesradar.com/games/third-person-shoot

Missed this whole saga here but holy shit, Hermits truly proving why they are called Hermits.      Sony handled this very poorly but quite possibly the largest overreaction to something I ha

hermits are such little bitches lmao

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I think it’s been laid out pretty well and you want a slam dunk, but it’s more of a layup.

Hey, what I want doesn't matter.  It's what's happened, and what's happening.  I've always supported this game... but they fucked up here.

This particular case wasn't worth the hassle.  They could have easily handled this instead of letting it fester for 3 months and then fucked people over.  

I think Sony will make it right.. one way or another.  Either give people official communication on what to do in non PSN supported areas... at accept all that comes with that... or offer refunds to those who want them.  I don't think this is going to change anything in regards to Sony's plans for PC.  They are a company that wants to make money... not a fucking fanboy cult that's going to "get back at PC gamers" by not releasing their games there :hest: 

Just now, jehurey said:

which is more than what PC gaming has during the first half of this year

Yeah..........really shows how pathetic and desperate the PC market is for games.

Palworld also showed how pathetic and DESPERATE you guys are for a real game.

And the PS5 sales of Helldivers 2 has almost matched it 1:1..................completely quietly, and with basically NO EFFORT on behalf of Sony marketing.

Very little bite........and so much empty barking from the PC market.

That's what those 500,000 negative steam reviews represent.

No it isn't.  PC had a game that vastly outsold even Helldivers 2.... right before it :rofl: 

FF7 REbirth AINT SHIT. :hehe:  

And you didn't even play it :mj: 

Just now, Remij said:

No it isn't.  PC had a game that vastly outsold even Helldivers 2.... right before it :rofl: 

LOL he tried to boast about Palword.............but was TOO EMBARRASSED to mention it by name. :hest:

............which completely proves my point about how desperate the PC market is.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he tried to boast about Palword.............but was TOO EMBARRASSED to mention it by name. :hest:

............which completely proves my point about how desperate the PC market is.

No need to mention what you already know :hest: 

I mean, you're in a thread showing that PC gamers aren't even desperate enough to make an account for Sony's games :rofl: :rofls: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Hey, what I want doesn't matter.  It's what's happened, and what's happening.  I've always supported this game... but they fucked up here.

This particular case wasn't worth the hassle.  They could have easily handled this instead of letting it fester for 3 months and then fucked people over.  

I think Sony will make it right.. one way or another.  Either give people official communication on what to do in non PSN supported areas... at accept all that comes with that... or offer refunds to those who want them.  I don't think this is going to change anything in regards to Sony's plans for PC.  They are a company that wants to make money... not a fucking fanboy cult that's going to "get back at PC gamers" by not releasing their games there :hest: 

It’ll be fine. This is just System Wars fodder.

Just now, Remij said:

No need to mention what you already know :hest: 

the PC gamers have NO GAMES TO PLAY

And you ended up desperately buying an UNFINISHED GAME, because it blatantly stole aspects of Pokemon and Zelda and wasn't even remotely good?

Yeah..............we all know that.

And that's why its sales numbers came and went in UNDER A MONTH :hest:

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Remij said:

So much Copium :lawl:

:kaz: Your Bitch ass Hermit Karen bros have fucked you over and destroyed any chance of you getting Bloodborne PC this decade.

No way Sony is moving forward full Steam with PC plans after the overreaction of you retards and you know it :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

the PC gamers have NO GAMES TO PLAY

And you ended up desperately buying an UNFINISHED GAME, because it blatantly stole aspects of Pokemon and Zelda and wasn't even remotely good?

Yeah..............we all know that.

And that's why its sales numbers came and went in UNDER A MONTH :hest:

lmao listen to how pathetic he sounds trying to make this work :hehe: 

The two best selling versions of the two best selling games this year... are the PC versions :rofl: 

FF7Stillbirth sold worse than FF16 FFS :cruise: 

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

So much Copium :lawl:

:kaz: Your Bitch ass PC Karen bros have fucked you over and destroyed any chance of you getting Bloodborne PC this decade.

No way Sony is moving forward full Steam with PC plans after the overreaction of you retards and you know it :hest:

Quoting this :hehe: 

If people like Jerry bought the games they defend the maybe Sony timed exclusives wouldnt bomb so hard lmao. Thats the problem, there are a lot of Jerrys out there. 

Just now, Remij said:

lmao listen to how pathetic he sounds trying to make this work :hehe: 

The two best selling versions of the two best selling games this year... are the PC versions :rofl: 

FF7Stillbirth sold worse than FF16 FFS :cruise: 

LOL he still is TOO EMBARASSED to name Palworld

I love how it represents everything that is a joke about PC gamers.

They spend most of their time trying to boast about themselves, but they don't actually want to reveal the full details :hest:

Just now, JonDnD said:

If people like Jerry bought the games they defend the maybe Sony timed exclusives wouldnt bomb so hard lmao. Thats the problem, there are a lot of Jerrys out there. 

actually you're just pretending to see alot of jerrys out there because of your cataracts :tom:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL he still is TOO EMBARASSED to name Palworld

I love how it represents everything that is a joke about PC gamers.

They spend most of their time trying to boast about themselves, but they don't actually want to reveal the full details :hest:

LMAO I don't need to name THE BIGGEST GAME RELEASE THIS YEAR... you already know what it is... and it's not available on Playstation :hehe: 

Just now, Remij said:

Quoting this :hehe: 

:cruise:And to think all this could have been avoided if you retards just took 2 minutes to create PSN accounts with fake info like how people on PS5 that live in countries without PSN have been doing for almost 2 decades.

:cryjerk::awww::awww: b…bu…but what about the Helldivers 2 players in the Democratic Republic of Congo who won’t be able to play Helldivers 2 again if Sony bans them”

Fucking retards  :kaz::kaz::kaz:

Just now, Remij said:

LMAO I don't need to name THE BIGGEST GAME RELEASE THIS YEAR...

:tom::tom: He's still trying to boast about Palworld

Its hilarious, how I basically made fun of him for it............and FORCED HIM to stick to that routine. And he keeps doing it, while trying to pretend that he's being defiant.

.........which in fact, he's being submissive

Like the good little doggie that I trained :blessed:

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

It’ll be fine. This is just System Wars fodder.

DOWNPLAY

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

actually you're just pretending to see alot of jerrys out there because of your cataracts :tom:

You dont buy, or play these games LOL

Edited by JonDnD
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:cruise:And to think all this could have been avoided if you retards just took 2 minutes to create PSN accounts with fake info like how people on PS5 that live in countries without PSN have been doing for almost 2 decades.

:cryjerk::awww::awww: b…bu…but what about the Helldivers 2 players in the Democratic Republic of Congo who won’t be able to play Helldivers 2 again if Sony bans them”

Fucking retards  :kaz::kaz::kaz:

for accounts that they've already done for EA, Rockstar. Ubisoft, Activision, Microsoft many times over.

These pathetic PC steam fanboyts tried to make this a stink because they see Sony as a threat.

• Geese 1
Just now, JonDnD said:

You dont buy, or play these games LOL

No, you don't play any games.

Hence nobody on this forum talking about The Crew games, MULTIPLE times, except you :hest:

You're just a bitter lemming, pretending to hide behind a PC that you can barely operate :tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

No, you don't play any games.

You suck so bad at trolling lol