Helldivers 2 on PC will be requiring PSN account starting soon

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Thanks for admitting that you follow me, and I don't follow you.

You've lost your argument. Thank you.

Oh man.........it really does look like you're still posting because you're lonely.........and you are desperate to find someone to talk to. :kaz:

You do what I tell you lol. Up to 11k words LMAO

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And predicably tons of PC crybabies are crying about it.  Demanding refunds and leaving/changing their reviews to negative.     https://www.gamesradar.com/games/third-person-shoot

Missed this whole saga here but holy shit, Hermits truly proving why they are called Hermits.      Sony handled this very poorly but quite possibly the largest overreaction to something I ha

hermits are such little bitches lmao

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No it didn't.

You have no evidence that it did.

LOL the known liar resorts to LYING, yet again........what a surprise.

LOL I made him so butthurt about how submissive he is........that he finally named the game

:blessed:Like a trained dog

Yes it did.  Easily.  We already know this through posts that Larian have made idiot :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

Yep.  Tuckhurey ran with his tail between his legs :rofl: 

Lmao he's hiding that he doesn't play games so he looks somewhat sane arguing about them hahahah

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes it did.  Easily.  We already know this through posts that Larian have made idiot :hest: 

No you don't know this.

No they have not made any such posts indicating an over 2:1 split between PC and PS5.

Known fakeboy liar..........continues lying :tom:

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

KarenC :mickey:

These bitch ass hermits aren’t escaping the allegations. Next time anyone complains console fanboys are whiny, all you need to do is point out when these Hermit Karens were crying over having to use two minutes to create a free account :cruise:

:hest: The people who claimed that I follow them, are now both talking about how they always follow me

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yep.  Tuckhurey ran with his tail between his legs :rofl: 

Which means you ran with your tail between your legs YEARS AGO, because you don't give your PSN account information, right?

You just admitted that its cowardice, right? :bena:

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Lmao he's hiding that he doesn't play games so he looks somewhat sane arguing about them hahahah

You don't play any games..........and you don't look anything but pathetic on this forum talking about other people.

.........and old, obvs.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No you don't know this.

No they have not made any such posts indicating an over 2:1 split between PC and PS5.

Known fakeboy liar..........continues lying :tom:

It really hurts you that the best game from last year sold best on PC... and the best game from this year that Sony will release.... sold best on PC :rofl: 

The two biggest games this year so far... are biggest on PC.  lmfao.  And you're trying to say they're desperate for games... in a thread where your issue is that PC gamers don't even want to make an account to play it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

Make it make sense :lawl: :lawl: 

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

These bitch ass hermits aren’t escaping the allegations. Next time anyone complains console fanboys are whiny, all you need to do is point out when these Hermit Karens were crying over having to use two minutes to create a free account :cruise:

75K loser petition from Sony fanboys about a piece of lace... that's what they'll be pointed to :rofl: :rofl: :rofls: 

Just now, Remij said:

It really hurts you that the best game from last year sold best on PC... and the best game from this year that Sony will release.... sold best on PC :rofl: 

The two biggest games this year so far... are biggest on PC.  lmfao.  And you're trying to say they're desperate for games... in a thread where your issue is that PC gamers don't even want to make an account to play it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

Make it make sense :lawl: :lawl: 

Notice that I told him to post any evidence.

............and he no such thing, but started melting down and typing alot.

:blessed:Thanks for proving me correct :blessed:

The entire internet is tearing Sony apart and the 3 stooges here all like "no guyz" 

LoL

Just now, Remij said:

75K loser petition from Sony fanboys about a piece of lace... that's what they'll be pointed to :rofl: :rofl: :rofls: 

500k reviews.

And these reviews are not short:

FdktVNm.png

:kaz: Absolute pure KarenC energy :tom:

• Haha 1
Just now, JonDnD said:

The entire internet is tearing Sony apart and the 3 stooges here all like "no guyz" 

LoL

LOL he's scouring the internet for hot goss

Meanwhile on actual steam play charts

skaTCmY.png

Notice how I actually post REAL THINGS..............FROM REAL LIFE?

And you don't? :drake:

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:hest: The people who claimed that I follow them, are now both talking about how they always follow me

Which means you ran with your tail between your legs YEARS AGO, because you don't give your PSN account information, right?

You just admitted that its cowardice, right? :bena:

You don't play any games..........and you don't look anything but pathetic on this forum talking about other people.

.........and old, obvs.

You've not spoken about playing a game in years because you're embarrassed to speak on the ones you have played because they aint the ones you defend LOL

5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I can’t figure out what country I need to choose in my region!!1 :scared:

Dipshitmits :rofl:

• dead 1
Just now, JonDnD said:

You've not spoken about playing a game in years because you're embarrassed to speak on the ones you have played because they aint the ones you defend LOL

No I clearly spoken about playing games.

But thanks for admitting that you follow me like a desperate puppy dog.