Helldivers 2 on PC will be requiring PSN account starting soon

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And predicably tons of PC crybabies are crying about it.  Demanding refunds and leaving/changing their reviews to negative.     https://www.gamesradar.com/games/third-person-shoot

Missed this whole saga here but holy shit, Hermits truly proving why they are called Hermits.      Sony handled this very poorly but quite possibly the largest overreaction to something I ha

hermits are such little bitches lmao

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

LOL these losers changed their tactic from

"bloodborne was never coming" to "Bloodborne was coming... but not anymore" 

:lawl: bmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.png

So that's a big "NO" on bloodborne on the PC

You even confirmed it..........and you're the person who says that they "know for a fact" about Bloodborne.

Since you just admitted that its not coming, looks like we've got true confirmation

jim-carrey.jpg

Just now, jehurey said:

No, he's talking about the PC version of Hellblade.

he's a PC fanboy leader.

and he's telling steam fanboys who to harass. which is digusting

He talks about everything... and literally made the petition PS fanboy losers signed up to in droves :rofl: 

OMFG you didn't even know who you were posting and pathetically tried to unload your sloppy fucking loser influencer on us... because Sony fucked up here too :rofl: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

So that's a big "NO" on bloodborne on the PC

You even confirmed it..........and you're the person who says that they "know for a fact" about Bloodborne.

Since you just admitted that its not coming, looks like we've got true confirmation

jim-carrey.jpg

Nah. It's coming.  Will also require PSN to play online :hest: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Oh, he's asking for somebody to talk with him again. :drake:

No , you're begging me for attention lol

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

That's what Sony's saying about the money Steam took from their account to refund players over their fuckup :lawl: :lawl: 

Oh no, a couple refunds! Raise the alarms! :mj:

• Haha 1
Just now, lynux3 said:

Oh no, a couple refunds! Raise the alarms! :mj:

There's no need.  I already said this isn't changing anything.  Vocal minority... but it doesn't change the fact that Sony fucked up lmao.

Meanwhile losers like Jederpy and Firetard are hoping and praying that Sony changes course and stops PC development :rofl: 

Posted (edited)

The KarenC incels are now review-bombing Helldivers 1, Magicka, and Gauntlet as well, older games made by ArrowHead that have nothing to do with Helldivers 2 :kaz:

:hest: Watch Lemij the retard jump in with retard mental gymnastics to tell us how this action is justified.

:cruise: You can kiss that Bloodborne PC port goodbye now Lemij. Your retarded bitch-made KarenC bros have ruined any chance you’ll be getting a PC Bloodborne port anytime in the next 20 years, LMFAO. Bunch of overreacting neckbeards with bleeding vaginas.

spacer.png

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

He talks about everything...

...and now the steam fanboys have been directed to place blame on arrowhead, and admittedly enough, that employee of arrowhead IS contradicting the details of information that the CEO said.

So, once again...........it just goes to show that your narrative was never correct to begin with.

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nah. It's coming.  Will also require PSN to play online :hest: 

No, its not.............you've already admitted to it. :drake:

5 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

No , you're begging me for attention lol

No, that's what you're doing now..........notice how you will continue posting back trying to beg for more attention.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

There's no need.  I already said this isn't changing anything.  Vocal minority...

Yet you got mad when I said PC gamers are all bark and no bite

This clown just keeps on contradicting himself, more and more :hest:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

There's no need.  I already said this isn't changing anything.  Vocal minority... but it doesn't change the fact that Sony fucked up lmao.

Meanwhile losers like Jederpy and Firetard are hoping and praying that Sony changes course and stops PC development :rofl: 

Let me know when the Dipshitmits can select the country in their region. :hest:

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
Just now, jehurey said:

...and now the steam fanboys have been directed to place blame on arrowhead, and admittedly enough, that employee of arrowhead IS contradicting the details of information that the CEO said.

So, once again...........it just goes to show that your narrative was never correct to begin with.

No, its not.............you've already admitted to it. :drake:

No, that's what you're doing now..........notice how you will continue posting back trying to beg for more attention.

Yet you got mad when I said PC gamers are all bark and no bite

This clown just keeps on contradicting himself, more and more :hest:

^this clown is losing his mind :rofl: 

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

The KarenC incels are now review-bombing Helldivers 1, Magicka, and Gauntlet as well, older games made by ArrowHead that have nothing to do with Helldivers 2 :kaz:

:hest: Watch Lemij the retard jump in with retard mental gymnastics to tell us how this action is justified.

:cruise: You can kiss that Bloodborne PC port goodbye now Lemij. Your retarded bitch-made KarenC bros have ruined any chance you’ll be getting a PC Bloodborne port anytime in the next 20 years, LMFAO. Bunch of overreacting neckbeards with bleeding vaginas.

spacer.png

Just absolutely PATHETIC steam fanboys.

Just keep digging that grave of theirs.

They'll be the rulers of nothing, soon enough.

• Geese 1
1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

If I smoke cigarettes.............technically I am in "Flavor Country"............would that be a breach of Sony TOS.

Am I gonna get banned for smoking? :grimaceleft:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

They can't... until Sony adds them :tom: 

Refundy Playstation :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

^this clown is losing his mind :rofl: 

LOL this fakeboy is getting angry because steam fanboys are looking like complete Karens with each passing day.

And he's lowering his chances of the games that he's been PORT-BEGGING FOR OVER SIX YEARS

:hest:

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

If I smoke cigarettes.............technically I am in "Flavor Country"............would that be a breach of Sony TOS.

Am I gonna get banned for smoking? :grimaceleft:

The same retarded faction that boasts about cracking games in less than 24 hrs is now scared of breaking Sony’s TOS by creating a free account outside their region :kaz::sabu::hest::lawl::mj:

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

LOL this fakeboy is getting angry because steam fanboys are looking like complete Karens with each passing day.

And he's lowering his chances of the games that he's been PORT-BEGGING FOR OVER SIX YEARS

:hest:

I'm not angry at all.  Sony fucked up the only good thing they had going on the PC side.. completely unnecessarily :rofl: 

I have no issue adding my PSN.  I've already discussed that here.  Except that's not the issue.  So regardless of what happens... Sony fucked up.  Nobody gives a shit if they fuck off for forever from PC.

Except... they wont.  They're DESPERATE to grow in that market... and this isn't changing that... as much as you and Firetard hope it to :hest: 

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

The same retarded faction that boasts about cracking games in less than 24 hrs is now scared of breaking Sony’s TOS by creating a free account outside their region :kaz::sabu::hest::lawl::mj:

Exactly.............their whining is SO COMPLETELY EMPTY and made-up outrage.

They are demonstrating the single worst aspect of the PC gaming community.............a bunch of grandstanding bullshitters, who are just steam fanboys.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

LOL he's admitting it now. :rofl: