LMAO! Someone nuked Phil Spencer's Fallout 76 camp

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Dude, you are so obsessed with MS, it's not funny anymore. 

:luff: Cry harder retard. I don't give a shit about MS. I love seeing you lemshits cry after being insufferable corporate bootlicking cunts for the last couple of years.

:hest:The ABK acquisition and GP you retards cheered for have both backfired and are now taking ShitBox and you lemshits down with them.

9ED4952F-A405-4E4E-A3D5-ED4F0A738DAD.thumb.jpeg.cfc7cbf0a29b652fa2054f42abf407f8.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:luff: Cry harder retard. I don't give a shit about MS. I love seeing you lemshits cry after being insufferable corporate bootlicking cunts for the last couple of years.

:hest:The ABK acquisition and GP you retards cheered for have both backfired and are now taking ShitBox and you lemshits down with them.

9ED4952F-A405-4E4E-A3D5-ED4F0A738DAD.thumb.jpeg.cfc7cbf0a29b652fa2054f42abf407f8.jpeg

Yeah you do care about MS and you love Phil Spencer. 

Closet lemming :tom:

2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Dude, you are so obsessed with MS, it's not funny anymore. 

24/7.. lmfao Dude hasn't stopped thinking about Xbox and Phil

LOLOL TLHFBR!!! *insert Xbox meme pic* 

Posted (edited)

^  ^  Of course the two retards that have been sucking off Phil and defending his bad business decisions for years will think I'm attacking ShitBox and MS too much :hest:

0BF90BC2-0FD6-4B3C-8096-62998FA8A521.thumb.jpeg.a37289ab92f308c11752f3fc36c48ba0.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 minutes ago, David P said:

:kaz: Welcome to Fallout 76, bitch.

What's the context of this? How difficult is it to nuke something and what happens to his base now?

12 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

What's the context of this? How difficult is it to nuke something and what happens to his base now?

You can't nuke everywhere on the map. To get the nuke codes it's a late game quest so not something new people get access to. It's also a pretty long and annoying quest, especially solo. 

The blueprint of his base will survive but he will need to repair and rebuild which cost materials, I think. That's what happened with mine when it was attacked by NPCs.

I have been nuked once but I wasn't in my base. Just wanted to get an achievement. lol

By the way the nuclear explosions are awesome. If you are close enough to the blast zone you can hear a wave of flame burning everything.