Why do Cows think SONY’s model will continue to see success?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

JON JON JON JON

JON IS STALKING ME

JON JON JON :guh:

You're literally started arguing with me about something you're not even involved in.

You talk about talking this place too seriously and your mad that I posted a smilie to a post that had nothing to do with you. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread reeks of desperation the same way your girl reeks of Tyrone’s nut and cologne. 

Cuckstz and SlowJon having multiple meltdowns in here meanwhile in the real world...        

I mean it's not the first time ghostz has needed another guy to help him finish off the job.     

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You're literally started arguing with me about something you're not even involved in.

You talk about talking this place too seriously and your mad that I posted a smilie to a post that had nothing to do with you. 

Tell me who is mad rn LMFAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Sounds familiar :bena:

Thats the only thing he does :rofls:

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Thats the only thing he does :rofls:

There's two of you. Are y'all really that afraid to just even jokingly tease him back? I know Ghostz is a cuck, but what's your excuse Jon? 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Again with the longest post ITT :kaz: 

struck a nerve and having to defend his actions now :hehe:

You’re the one crying in the thread. I’ve been away enjoying my weekend. I came back now to see you and SlowJon still having multiple meltdowns and arguing with everyone in the thread  :lawl:

:kaz: You also stormed out of the thread last night and didn’t address the big elephant in the room which is being called out as a Cuck in your own thread.

You obviously have some anger and unresolved issues you need to talk with your shrink about. I don’t know any reasonable dude that lets other dudes bang his girlfriend but keep doing you, I won’t judge you but it doesn’t change the fact that you’re a self-admitted Cuck  :reg:

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

There's two of you. Are y'all really that afraid to just even jokingly tease him back? I know Ghostz is a cuck, but what's your excuse Jon? 

Cuckstz tag-teamed him, that’s why he’s here. It’s actually quite hilarious they cover each other’s backs. Both are too chicken to stand on their own on SW  :hest:

Cuckstz stormed out of the thread angrily after his little meltdown last night and SlowJon came in to let us know he has Cuckstz back :cruise:

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Cuckstz tag-teamed him, that’s why he’s here. It’s actually quite hilarious they cover each other’s backs. Both are too chicken to stand on their own on SW  :hest:

Cuckstz stormed out of the thread angrily after his little meltdown last night and SlowJon came in to let us know he has Cuckstz back :cruise:

I mean it's not the first time ghostz has needed another guy to help him finish off the job. 

Spoiler

:whoa:Im kidding, I want no part of this merry go round lol

• Haha 1
  • dead 1

Here we are indeed. Same old story. You obsessing over us and firepower typing essays.  He did forget his lemming meme Pic this time tho. He must be as upset as you :reg:

37 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Here we are indeed. Same old story. You obsessing over us and firepower typing essays.  He did forget his lemming meme Pic this time tho. He must be as upset as you :reg:

Lol Yes, the same old story of you inserting yourself into a disagreement because you have some issue with me.

You being stupid enough to think no one notices what a massive hypocrite you are is very entertaining. 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

you don’t even know what you’re fucking saying you idiot :D 

“it was a threesome with you and another guy… and they tag teamed your girl!” :lemming:

A deadbeat and a moron :cruise:

Hey Genius that's me making fun what you said. 

You're the one who said you ctag teamed" your own girl and then you said that you also had MMF "threesomes" with her dumbass. 

They fooled you multiple times and multiple ways to fuck your girl in front of you :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
  • dead 1
4 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Reveal hidden contents

:mj:

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol Yes, the same old story of you inserting yourself into a disagreement because you have some issue with me.

You being stupid enough to think no one notices what a massive hypocrite you are is very entertaining. 

Same old story , you are irl mad over some dumb sw stuff LOL

Maybe have normal convo with people sometime instead of being in angry mode 100 percent of the time and perhaps then you'll get a different kind of reaction. But you are incapable of that. So stay mad :reg:

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Hey Genius that's me making fun what you said. 

You're the one who said you ctag teamed" your own girl and then you said that you also had MMF "threesomes" with her dumbass. 

They fooled you multiple times and multiple ways to fuck your girl in front of you :sabu:

Yes, I’ve been with couples. Also mmf threesomes. I’m a guy you retard, hence they can’t tag team my girl with only one guy :kaz: 

such an idiot lmfao. What do you expect with a deadbeat tho :D 

13 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Hide contents

:hest:

5 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Yes, I’ve been with couples. Also mmf threesomes. I’m a guy you retard, hence they can’t tag team my girl with only one guy :kaz: 

such an idiot lmfao. What do you expect with a deadbeat tho :D 

This dumb ass is still bragging about another guy fucking his girl in front of him... You can't make this up :sabu:

You're a cuck for real, you mind is cucked, how those guys tricked you is cucked, everything about it cucked. 

• Haha 1
  • dead 1