Why do Cows think SONY’s model will continue to see success?

26 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This dumb ass is still bragging about another guy fucking his girl in front of him... You can't make this up :sabu:

You're a cuck for real, you mind is cucked, how those guys tricked you is cucked, everything about it cucked. 

Do you know what a cuck is vs a swinger? :D

clearly not, like you don’t know how to raise a child :kaz: 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread reeks of desperation the same way your girl reeks of Tyrone’s nut and cologne. 

Cuckstz and SlowJon having multiple meltdowns in here meanwhile in the real world...        

I mean it's not the first time ghostz has needed another guy to help him finish off the job.     

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

5 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Also mmf threesomes. I’m a guy you retard, hence they can’t tag team my girl with only one guy :kaz: 

"they can't tag team my girl with one guy" 

Do you hear yourself cuck? You're actively calling for back up so other guys can tag team your girl in front of you:will:

Those guys really fooled your dumbass.. Lmfao. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • dead 1
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Yes, I’ve been with couples. Also mmf threesomes. I’m a guy you retard, hence they can’t tag team my girl with only one guy :kaz: 

such an idiot lmfao. What do you expect with a deadbeat tho :D 

This is why you are easy to make fun of Cuckstz.

No one brags about another dude banging their girl in front of them. :mj: What else did you do, give him a high five?

FFS Cuckstz, stop self-raping yourself :cruise:

Later you'll start crying over people calling you a cuck but you make it too easy because that's what you are and you continuously admit it  :reg:

Edited by FIREPOWER
29 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

This is why you are easy to make fun of Cuckstz.

No one brags about another dude banging their girl in front of them. :mj: What else did you do, give him a high five?

FFS Cuckstz, stop self-raping yourself :cruise:

Later you'll start crying over people calling you a cuck but you make it too easy because that's what you are and you continuously admit it  :reg:

You have no idea what a cuck is :mroff:

”I’m jerking right now babe”

:hehe:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

"they can't tag team my girl with one guy" 

Do you hear yourself cuck? You're actively calling for back up so other guys can tag team your girl in front of you:will:

Those guys really fooled your dumbass.. Lmfao. 

He still thinks 1+2=4, holy fuck :kaz: 

just because your wife is 2 people doesn’t mean everyone is lmfao 

• dead 1
1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

You have no idea what a cuck is :mroff:

”I’m jerking right now babe”

:hehe:

You have zero self-respect. This is why you're a laughing stock  :cruise:

Somehow you think being a self-proclaimed cuck is something to be proud of  :hest:

The retard is still repeating the fact that he's a cuck for everyone to hear. How long before he runs off crying again?  :omglol:

5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Take your own advice. 

I do all the time. You only see what you want.

3 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He had a MMM threesome with FirePower and Mr Miserable every single day LOL

look how obsessed he is with your sex life that you spoke about years ago rofl. These people aren't stable 

2 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He still thinks 1+2=4, holy fuck :kaz: 

just because your wife is 2 people doesn’t mean everyone is lmfao 

They convinced you that a train is a threesome, they also convinced you that you're the one doing the tag teaming while another man fucks you girl in front of you... Ghostz the cuck :tom:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

I do all the time. You only see what you want.

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

He had a MMM threesome with FirePower and Mr Miserable every single day LOL

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

They convinced you that a train is a threesome, they also convinced you that you're the one doing the tag teaming while another man fucks you girl in front of you... Ghostz the cuck :tom:

He now corrected himself as if he hasn’t already tripped down on it :tom: 

2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

You have zero self-respect. This is why you're a laughing stock  :cruise:

Somehow you think being a self-proclaimed cuck is something to be proud of  :hest:

The retard is still repeating the fact that he's a cuck for everyone to hear. How long before he runs off crying again?  :omglol:

You don’t know what a cuck is. You also haven’t been laid in over a decade (your own words lmfao) 

35 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He now corrected himself as if he hasn’t already tripped down on it :tom: 

You're an admitted cuck, your girl is tripping over other men's dicks in front on you :tom:

• dead 1
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That doesn't discredit what I said. You're dumb af lmao 

Ah well , i feel bad for you but you do it to yourself. Hope you find some happiness . 

47 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

You don’t know what a cuck is. You also haven’t been laid in over a decade (your own words lmfao) 

Everytime he loses an argument (often) or shows how dumb he is (often) he either runs away or goes rabid and just repeats things lol.

Every time :D so predictable. 

41 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

That doesn't discredit what I said. You're dumb af lmao 

Ah well , i feel bad for you but you do it to yourself. Hope you find some happiness . 

Fake hopes and wishes are what women say they are doing. You have such bitch energy. Lol 

:mjgrin:What I’d like to know is what SlowJon’s role in all of this. We know Cuckstz is a certified Cuck but SlowJon is doing so much defense of Cuckstz I’m starting to think he’s a member of Cuckstz’s cuck swinger parties.

:kaz: Did you ever join Cuckstz in a threesome Jon? Fucking weirdos, I wouldn’t be surprised if you guys were in a threesome together. Did you feel gay when your eyes connected? 

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:mjgrin:What I’d like to know is what SlowJon’s role in all of this. We know Cuckstz is a certified Cuck but SlowJon is doing so much defense of Cuckstz I’m starting to think he’s a member of Cuckstz’s cuck swinger parties.

:kaz: Did you ever join Cuckstz in a threesome Jon? Fucking weirdos, I wouldn’t be surprised if you guys were in a threesome together. Did you feel gay when your eyes connected? 

“I’m jerking right now babe”

:kaz: 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Fake hopes and wishes are what women say they are doing. You have such bitch energy. Lol 

Says the guy that's on his period everyday with nothing but negative energy :rofl:

Pawease be as angwy as me!! :D stay on your knees you unhappy bitch :rofls:

9 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You have a ps fanboy Twitter account :rofl: yall 3 goonies hold each other's dicks in one hand and high five with the other :ANYWORD: