Can anyone TRULY deny Nintendo as the industry leader?

Well?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Call ghostz a cuck (because you don’t know what one is, likely because you are one)
    • Bring up Xbox (because PS can’t compete with Nintendo)
    • Claim they’re different markets ( LOL, you’re right, PS is niche)
    • Avoid all topics, including the OP (admit defeat)

Posted (edited)

Look, it's clear that the Switch is the undisputed champion, reigning supreme in its prime. Let's be honest, the PS and XB are simply inferior consoles. And as for PC...well, that's just a gimped way to experience Nintendo's brilliance. :tom5:

It's fine, I suppose, if you're some kind of pauper who can't afford a proper Switch, but it's like settling for a bootleg CD compared to the pure, unadulterated joy of the original.0a28b04c79ded0659e1cb7837f59f044.gif

The reign of the God10do is inevitable. It's only a matter of time before those inferior companies, MS and Sony, are begging to make games for the king. :reg: 

There's no point in arguing with the truth, which is why I've generously provided a poll to help you cope with this inevitable reality. You're welcome. But feel free to stay silent. Your quiet acceptance speaks volumes anyway

:juggle: 

Edited by Tears of the Cows

I haven't bought a single Nintendo game this gen and I don't feel like I have missed anything special. I couldn't care less. Overpriced and overrated.

And playing games on a handheld is just a terrible, inferior experience. It's cool if you are 8 years old and you have to follow your parents around, I guess.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, David P said:

I haven't bought a single Nintendo game this gen and I don't feel like I have missed anything special. I couldn't care less. Overpriced and overrated.

And playing games on a handheld is just a terrible, inferior experience. It's cool if you are 8 years old and you have to follow your parents around, I guess.

Lol Zelda is so far above anything this gen it’s not even really funny. Only BOTW compares. 

25 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Lol Zelda is so far above anything this gen it’s not even really funny. Only BOTW compares. 

botw was an incomplete, overrated tech demo. totk was the complete game.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Why? Is it because Link is a gay cuck and it remind you of yourself? 

Edited by David P
  • dead 1