Stellar Blade Edge review

FLOP :rofls:

Stellar Blade - 6

There are flashes of brilliance in Stellar Blade, still, most often sparked by the titular weapon. But it's too broad and with that a little overdone. If only Eve's initial clarity of purpose had been more contagious.
Posted (edited)

As I type this, another thread of yours, only two places down, claims that Rebirth flopped, which scored a 9 in edge. 

Make your mind up Cuck. 

Edited by Cell
  • dead 2
9 minutes ago, Cell said:

As I type this, another thread of yours, only two places down, claims that Rebirth flopped, which scored a 9 in edge. 

Make your mind up Cuck. 

I said Rebirth flopped in sales , Dumbo

:mj: When the only ammo you have left is quoting woke fgt game journlaists to tarnish a good game's name.

:kaz: The game already in the 80s on Metacritic and has the highest user rating of any game in 2024. No one gives a shit about what a bunch of purple haired fgts at Edge think.

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I said Rebirth flopped in sales , Dumbo

Ok so sales matter as long as we're not talking about Xbox. Gotcha. 

And I already know what you're going to say next. "We all know Xbox is dead and nobody cares". 

Yeah. That's why you, Remij and Mala are on here everyday posting literally any negative thing about PlayStation you can. It's all because none of you care. 

This is some weak ass shit JonB. I expect more from you.

• Geese 1
8 minutes ago, Cell said:

And I already know what you're going to say next. "We all know Xbox is dead and nobody cares". 

Yeah. That's why you, Remij and Mala are on here everyday posting literally any negative thing about PlayStation you can. It's all because none of you care. 

The fuck :Jeff:

I post negative AND positive shit about Playstation and every other company.

And LOL Cell, why do you keep your mouth shut about Firetard constantly posting every little negative thing about Xbox here with his retarded over sized meme pictures and TLHBFR!!!@ at the end of every topic title? :hest: 

You come here just to whine about "lemmings"? :mj2:

:rofl: 

32 minutes ago, Cell said:

Xbox is dead buddy. No point stabbing a dead body.

But looking at you and firepower meltdown over your perv simulator flop is pretty funny 😁 

20 hours ago, Remij said:

And LOL Cell, why do you keep your mouth shut about Firetard constantly posting every little negative thing about Xbox here with his retarded over sized meme pictures and TLHBFR!!!@ at the end of every topic title? :hest: 

100% I come to hear to talk shit for the lols. Why the fuck else am I coming here, to get life advice? :killzone:

For the record the only issue I have with you two is this new shit you've got going: 

"You can't hurt me with Xbox because I don't care". :awww:

GTFO with that shit and take the L like men, not a bunch of pussies. 

:facep:

• dead 2
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Xbox is dead buddy. No point stabbing a dead body.

But looking at you and firepower meltdown over your perv simulator flop is pretty funny 😁 

Go and find a single post I've made crying about stellar blade. I'll wait. 

Edited by Cell
20 hours ago, Remij said:

TLHBFR!!!!

• Geese 1
57 minutes ago, Cell said:

Go and find a single post I've made crying about stellar blade. I'll wait. 

You're crying itt lol

Lmao here he comes :D stalking me again LOL

Of course not , idiot. But good came from it. SE will no longer accept money hats and make the games available to more players. 

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

Of course not , idiot. But good came from it. SE will no longer accept money hats and make the games available to more players. 

Kind of. When Xbox goes away it’ll be about the same. :mj:

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

Don't do that jon. You spent weeks following k and around in the politics board whining about me not posting here and enough. This is pathetic even for you. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Don't do that jon. You spent weeks following k and around in the politics board whining about me not posting here and enough. This is pathetic even for you. 

I said you don't post about games , which is true. You come here specifically for one reason. Still holds true.

3 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I said you don't post about games , which is true. You come here specifically for one reason. Still holds true.

So you went to the non-gaming board, unprompted, to complain about me not posting enough about videogames? And supposedly bullying your boyfriend off the site almost 5 years ago? 

27 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So you went to the non-gaming board, unprompted, to complain about me not posting enough about videogames? And supposedly bullying your boyfriend off the site almost 5 years ago? 

I participated in the topics as well. You don't contribute to any thread on the gaming side outside of stalking a few people that your obsessed over.

Still can't get lows taste out your mouth huh ? Supposedly ? Lmfao. Fuck off loser

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

I participated in the topics as well. You don't contribute to any thread on the gaming side outside of stalking a few people that your obsessed over.

Still can't get lows taste out your mouth huh ? Supposedly ? Lmfao. Fuck off loser

This is why you're a weird creep now.You are the one who kept bringing him up years and attacking me for him leaving in fucking November of 2023.

I don't know what your end game is lying to this extent in a forum that you've spent half of your life posting at about shit that is time stamped and cataloged and has been seen by others. Clearly the downfall of Xbox has taken a toll on you. 

Edit: also your participation was only you whining about hating politics, hating talking about politics, and how people who discuss politics are dumb and of course Low.

You only expressed an opinion after being repeatedly called out and you still never actually other than the left is to blame for everything. If I'm lying the other people who post at the forum can feel free to call me out. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible