I kind of want this phone

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

At this point I’m pretty confident I type faster on a digital keyboard. Tho having actual buttons could come in handy 

It's not just that. Detoxing from social media would probably be a good thing too lol. Maybe I'll buy one for work and send them the bill. 

58 minutes ago, Cooke said:

It's not just that. Detoxing from social media would probably be a good thing too lol. Maybe I'll buy one for work and send them the bill. 

Just delete the apps lol

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

ive actually wanted a minimal phone for awhile now too. only issue i have is a lot are only 4g and they're still kind of expensive. I'll look into this one tho  i akways thought the lite phone was cool too.

also i always have concerns on whether or not my carrier will take it. i use us mobile which is more or less verizon but only 50 a month unlimited. not sure how they are with lesser known phones 

Edited by poopy_butt
38 minutes ago, poopy_butt said:

ive actually wanted a minimal phone for awhile now too. only issue i have is a lot are only 4g and they're still kind of expensive. I'll look into this one tho  i akways thought the lite phone was cool too.

also i always have concerns on whether or not my carrier will take it. i use us mobile which is more or less verizon but only 50 a month unlimited. not sure how they are with lesser known phones 

Is phones not working with carriers still a thing? I thought everything was universal now. 

14 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Is phones not working with carriers still a thing? I thought everything was universal now. 

well a couple years ago i was going to switch to visible wireless but they didnt support my galaxy at the time or my note whatever it was. ive got the s24 ultra now and it's nice and all i also miss buttons and simpler things. Phones can be such a distraction now

1 hour ago, poopy_butt said:

well a couple years ago i was going to switch to visible wireless but they didnt support my galaxy at the time or my note whatever it was. ive got the s24 ultra now and it's nice and all i also miss buttons and simpler things. Phones can be such a distraction now

4G LTE FDD: Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 28, 66
4G LTE TDD: Bands 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
3G WCDMA: Bands 1, 2, 4, 5, 8
2G GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz

Yeah it will work on your network