April 2024 NPD, PS5 is top seller and continues to destroy Xbox (#1 Stellar Blade, #2 Helldivers) - TLHBFR!

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

He specifically said the tentpole releases are for Playstation in the last sentence. Your retarded ass is still in denial and coping. He was very clear with that in this statement :hest:

He was very clear indeed.  Live service games are day and date... but tentpole games are more strategic.

Notice how they list "Until Dawn" as a tentpole title in the slide.  Did you remember that Until Dawn remake was announced for PS5 and PC together.

Here's what's going to happen.  I'll break it down for you.  Sony will say what they are saying about their tentpole titles... because they currently depend on those titles.  Those CURRENTLY make up the majority of their first party revenue.... but what happens when the live service games take off, and instead of 1 game a year, they have 2-3 live service games on PS5 and PC driving huge sales and revenue to the point where they don't depend on AAA tentpole games as much?  When they have a couple ESTABLISHED Live service games... they will change their PC strategy regarding their SP AAA games... MARK MY FUCKING WORDS. :reg: 

:juggle: 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All their base are belong to PlayStation and Microsoft is willing to do it to keep Xbox relevant in some form. lol

Look at you admitting you are a dirty slimy port begger after all these years.  That was mature of you.   You're experiencing something MS gaming knows nothing about... Growth. 

This isn't a PlayStation list, dipshit. It's top 20 games for the month of April amongst all platforms.

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Remij said:

He was very clear indeed.  Live service games are day and date... but tentpole games are more strategic.

:hest: This is the only thing in that long post you just made that I read. You should have ended here because everything after this is horseshit and baseless speculation.

Sony isn’t doing day and date releases on PC for the foreseeable future. PC is an extra source of revenue for them especially when it comes to GAAS but their single player games will continue to launch first on PS5 and come to PC years later. Their profit margins are better than ever following their currently strategy, and there’s no reason for them to follow the failing strategy of the idiots at MS no matter the bullshit you type here :reg:

Edited by FIREPOWER
5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: This is the only thing in that long post you just made that I read. You should have ended here because everything after this is horseshit and baseless speculation.

Sony isn’t doing day and date releases on PC for the foreseeable future. PC is an extra source of revenue for them especially when it comes to GAAS but their single player games will continue to launch first on PS5 and come to PC years later. Their profit margins are better than ever following their currently strategy, and there’s no reason for them to follow the failing strategy of the idiots at MS no matter the bullshit you type here :reg:

lmfao the foreseeable future... bitch how near sighted are you that you can't even see to the end of this gen :rofl: 

Look how much things have changed just in the first half of this gen alone :rofls: 

PS killing it and will be killing it even more as it now starts getting all the MS games. All the big ones will sell well and PS gets a free cut on their biggest competitors games by simply existing lol

Rise of Ronin has some surprising legs too....

• aitch 1
9 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

PS killing it and will be killing it even more as it now starts getting all the MS games. All the big ones will sell well and PS gets a free cut on their biggest competitors games by simply existing lol

Rise of Ronin has some surprising legs too....

No upfront costs for development, 30% cut, bigger and better on PlayStation. :smug:

• aitch 1
Just now, lynux3 said:

No upfront costs for development, 30% cut, bigger and better on PlayStation. :smug:

Exactly and such an unexpected source of revenue lol 

Imagine when MS brings a Gears Collection or MCC to PS lol theyll do insane numbers and Sony gets 30% for nothing lol 

• aitch 1
3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Exactly and such an unexpected source of revenue lol 

Imagine when MS brings a Gears Collection or MCC to PS lol theyll do insane numbers and Sony gets 30% for nothing lol 

All their base are belong to PlayStation and Microsoft is willing to do it to keep Xbox relevant in some form. lol

• aitch 2
10 hours ago, lynux3 said:

This isn't a PlayStation list, dipshit. It's top 20 games for the month of April amongst all platforms.

Sloooow Jonny strikes again :drake:

• dead 1
2 hours ago, Remij said:

These fucking beggars :rofl: :rofls: 

Aint begging for shit, I've already played literally everything that can come over, unlike you with the games you're waiting for on PC :biggrin:

Just literally stating exactly whta is happening

11 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Aint begging for shit, I've already played literally everything that can come over, unlike you with the games you're waiting for on PC :biggrin:

Just literally stating exactly whta is happening

Yes you are :hest: 

Fucking hypocrite port beggars. :D   I remember when I too was saying "I'm just stating what's coming" :drake: 

Yall funny as fuck :tom: 

18 minutes ago, Remij said:

Fucking hypocrite port beggars. :D   I remember when I too was saying "I'm just stating what's coming" :drake: 

Look at you admitting you are a dirty slimy port begger after all these years. 

That was mature of you.

You're experiencing something MS gaming knows nothing about... Growth. 

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

You are and literally have been the biggest port beggar here for years and years lol so the irony is next level :drake:

again, show me where I ask for a single port? I haven't touched a single port on PS cause I've played them on Xbox. Already played all gears and halo... Why do I care? I can play any game anywhere at any time....unlike someone, who needs to port beg to actually play certain games  :yeshrug: 

• Geese 1
4 hours ago, madmaltese said:

You are and literally have been the biggest port beggar here for years and years lol so the irony is next level :drake:

again, show me where I ask for a single port? I haven't touched a single port on PS cause I've played them on Xbox. Already played all gears and halo... Why do I care? I can play any game anywhere at any time....unlike someone, who needs to port beg to actually play certain games  :yeshrug: 

No.. the irony is YOU guys calling me a port beggar for years, for stating the exact same thing you're trying to do now.

I even said the exact same thing FFS :rofl: "show me where I ask for a single port" ... verbatim :hehe:   I even told your asses I didn't wait to play God of War Ragnarok and played it on PS4....  I didn't need a PS5 to play shit :lawl: 

Yall hypocrite clowns LOL