April 2024 NPD, PS5 is top seller and continues to destroy Xbox (#1 Stellar Blade, #2 Helldivers) - TLHBFR!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All their base are belong to PlayStation and Microsoft is willing to do it to keep Xbox relevant in some form. lol

Look at you admitting you are a dirty slimy port begger after all these years.  That was mature of you.   You're experiencing something MS gaming knows nothing about... Growth. 

This isn't a PlayStation list, dipshit. It's top 20 games for the month of April amongst all platforms.

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO Firetard :rofl: 

NOBODY said it was going to outsell Helldivers 2 (thanks to PC) :drake: 

And it WAS the #1 game on PS in Europe :rofl:

A fucking old ass Xbox game that all the cows hated on so much was suddenly one of their top selling games :rofls: 

You retards said it was outselling Stellar Blade you lying fucktard piece of shit. Don’t try to wiggle yourself out of this L. So many posts where you fucktards were pulling up PSN preorders as proof that it was outselling Stellar Blade. GTFOH you clown :cruise:

:kaz: I knew his lying as would show up in this thread damage controlling.

Edited by FIREPOWER
Posted (edited)
On 2024-04-23 at 8:45 AM, Remij said:

None of us game on console you fucking dolt :tom:

And no, the thread didn't backfire... Why are you coming here a week later and acting like as if the information wasn't accurate when I posted it? :lemming:  It's still the #2 highest pre-ordered game :drake:  And LOL at you purposefully cutting off the 5th game... which is also Sea of Thieves again :lawl:   

Screenshot-2024-04-23-083824.png

Let's not forget that Stellar Blade DDE is $80 and Sea of Thieves PE is $60... which by revenue means it has to sell less units to be ahead :tom: 

Microsoft is absolutely KILLING it on Playstation with Sea of Thieves... a 6 year old XBOX game trading back and forth for most pre-ordered Playstation game with a brand new exclusive game Sony is pushing and marketing hard :rofl: 

I'm celebrating the hypocrisy of cowshits who've wanted these games all along but couldn't admit it :hehe: 

^ ^ Lemij the lying retard here was celebrating Sea of Thieves charting higher than Stellar just a month ago, now he’s claiming he never said anything of the sort :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER
11 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You retards said it was outselling Stellar Blade you lying fucktard piece of shit. Don’t try to wiggle yourself out of this L. So many posts where you fucktards were pulling up PSN preorders as proof that it was outselling Stellar Blade. GTFOH you clown :cruise:

:kaz: I knew his lying as would show up in this thread damage controlling.

I never said it was outselling Stellar Blade :cosby2: 

I said it was the #1 pre-ordered game a couple times :drake: 

Jesus christ dude.. make ONE honest argument in your life please... :rofls: 

And regardless of that... it DID beat Stellar Blade in Europe... an ancient Xbox One game... top of the PS5 charts :rofl: 

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Lemij the lying retard here was celebrating Sea of Thieves charting higher than Stellar just a month ago, now he’s claiming he never said anything of the sort :cruise:

LMAO he quotes a post where I say "it's trading back and forth for the most pre-ordered playstation game with a brand new exclusive game Sony is publishing"................ and he takes that to mean "It will definitely sell more than Stellar Blade" :drake: :lemming: 

Firetard living up to his name, again :hehe: 

Posted (edited)
On 2024-04-23 at 8:57 AM, Remij said:

Stellar Blade also releases in 3 days.. where Sea of Thieves is a week away :tom: 

God what a pathetic post.. dude is losing it that Xbox games are dominating Sony's lineup :rofl: 

And LOL.. he edited it to make a comment about the store prices when I already accounted for it using his own fucking image :cruise: 

SB at #1 is $80 and SoT at #2 is $60   USD dipshit :drake:   Stay losing :mj: 

^ ^ The same retard Lemij that was happy that Sea of Thieves was “dominating Sony’s lineup” a month ago on PS Store is now trying to backtrack and say he never said it was going to outsell PS5 games. The lying piece of shit :kaz:

:hest: If you never claimed Sea of Thieves was going to outsell PS5 games then why were you happy over here when you thought it was dominating PS5’s games???

Let’s watch the retard try to wriggle his way out of this one with another lie  :cruise:

:lawl: Your retarded ass practically made the thread celebrating when  Sea of Thieves was back on top of the PSN charts.

:kaz: Why did you make the thread Lemij, and when you said SoT was “dominating Sony’s lineup” in the post above what did you mean? It can’t be based on scores  because neither game was out at the time :reg:

Caught in another lie Lemij, your ass is being exposed in 4K here :dbry:

Edited by FIREPOWER

^ ^ The same retard Lemij that was happy that Sea of Thieves was “dominating Sony’s lineup” a month ago on PS Store is now trying to backtrack and say he never said it was going to outsell PS5 games. The lying piece of shit :kaz:

:hest: If you never claimed Sea of Thieves was going to outsell PS5 games then why were you happy over here when you thought it was dominating PS5’s games???

Let’s watch the retard try to wriggle his way out of this one with a other lie  :cruise:

:lawl: Your retarded ass practically made the thread celebrating when  Sea of Thieves was back on top of the PSN charts.

:kaz: Why did you make the thread Lemij, and when you said SoT was “dominating PS5’s lineup” in the post above what did you mean? It can be based on scores  because neither game was out at the time :reg:

Caught in another lie Lemij, your ass is being exposed in 4K here :dbry:

I was happy that a game that I personally vouched for for all these years as being an awesome game... was finding new success on Sony's platform :drake: 

All I heard was how much the game sucked and how shit it was.... so to see cows lapping it up years and years later... THAT is why I made the thread retard :danylol: 

Stay losing clown :juggle: 

He spent time searching for self ownage too lmao 

Pawease Dumbo Damage jump in hallp meee:cries:

DelusionalSon pawesse haallpp :cries:

RETARD CUCK RETARD CUCK LEMMING

:tom:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Maybe you guys hang on too many pointless details for validation sometimes. 

Probably because my words are constantly twisted by these clowns.  Maybe they just need to take my words for what they are and stop attaching different meanings to them for some pathetic attempt at a "gotcha".

36 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Maybe you guys hang on too many pointless details for validation sometimes. 

They keep owning themselves because they jump the gun too early. Instead of waiting like normal people for sales results. They jumped the gun looking at SoT’s preorders on PSN forgetting it’s a digital only game on PSN while Helldivers 2 and Stellar Blade also have physical releases.  I watched Lemij own himself with those comments last month knowing they would come back to bite him in the ass today, and I was right :hest:

32 minutes ago, Remij said:

Probably because my words are constantly twisted by these clowns.  Maybe they just need to take my words for what they are and stop attaching different meanings to them for some pathetic attempt at a "gotcha".

It wasn’t even the number one game throughout that month. Like aa couple of days after you made that idiotic thread Stellar Blade was back on top :kaz:

6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

It wasn’t even the number one game throughout that month. Like aa couple of days after you made that idiotic thread Stellar Blade was back on top :kaz:

Who gives a shit? :drake: 

Where did I say it needed to be #1 selling for the month?  I said it was amazing that it was the #1 pre-ordered game... considering how shitty you clowns constantly said it was.  The fact that it was trading places with Stellar Blade (which released a bit earlier AND cost more) was a fucking accomplishment... and it is. :danylol: 

Game sold great, and PS gamers are eating it up :juggle: 

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Remij said:

Who gives a shit? :drake: 

Where did I say it needed to be #1 selling for the month?  I said it was amazing that it was the #1 pre-ordered game... considering how shitty you clowns constantly said it was.  The fact that it was trading places with Stellar Blade (which released a bit earlier AND cost more) was a fucking accomplishment... and it is. :danylol: 

Game sold great, and PS gamers are eating it up :juggle: 

You jumped the gun retard. It’s okay to admit you were wrong. Everyone keeps calling you Lemij and laughing at your dumbass because you keep making retarded predictions and doubling down even when you’re proven wrong :hest:

I have posts where you are directly rejoicing over Sea of Shit “dominating Sony’s lineup” and yet you are still backtracking and denying, LMAO! Geezus man, you’re beyond help :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER

Nothing he said was wrong lol

Hope you guys are enjoying sailing full price seas tho :tom: it seems many cows are ......if they arent Grounded :ANYWORD:

• dead 1

You jumped the gun retard. It’s okay to admit you were wrong. Everyone keeps calling you Lemij and laughing at your dumbass because you keep making retarded predictions and doubling down even when you’re proven wrong :hest:

I have posts where you are directly rejoicing over Sea of Shit “dominating Sony’s lineup” and yet you are still backtracking and denying, LMAO! Geezus man, you’re beyond help :cruise:

I didn't jump any gun dipshit.  Read my words carefully next time and stop wigging out because you're so fucking butthurt about me saying some things to the point where you feel you have to create strawmans just to try to own me.

Sea of Thieves DID dominate Sony's lineup you fucktard.  It had like 2 skus in the top 5 and 3 in the top 10 or some shit like that..  It's an old ass Xbox game you fucking lunatic...  :drake: 

See this is the problem...  you simply can't handle anyone talking about anything Xbox being over or doing better than anything Playstation.  You're a fucking lunatic when it comes to this shit.  That thread I made PERSONALLY AFFECTED YOU.. its clear. :lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I didn't jump any gun dipshit.  Read my words carefully next time and stop wigging out because you're so fucking butthurt about me saying some things to the point where you feel you have to create strawmans just to try to own me.

Sea of Thieves DID dominate Sony's lineup you fucktard.  It had like 2 skus in the top 5 and 3 in the top 10 or some shit like that..  It's an old ass Xbox game you fucking lunatic...  :drake: 

See this is the problem...  you simply can't handle anyone talking about anything Xbox being over or doing better than anything Playstation.  You're a fucking lunatic when it comes to this shit.  That thread I made PERSONALLY AFFECTED YOU.. it’s clear. :lawl: 

:awww::awww::awww:Maybe not this time but maybe by the end of the gen”

:kaz: Fucking retard. Hermen Hulst has sunk that ship. Let it go you imbecile, it’s not happening this gen.

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:awww::awww::awww:Maybe not this time but maybe by the end of the gen”

:kaz: Fucking retard. Hermen Hulst has sunk that ship. Let it go you imbecile, it’s not happening this gen.

I said by the end of this gen..  Never said anything about "this time"

And no.. he didn't.  He said they're taking a strategic approach.  It 100% will happen... lmfao :geese: 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

I said by the end of this gen..  Never said anything about "this time"

And no.. he didn't.  He said they're taking a strategic approach.  It 100% will happen... lmfao :geese: 

He specifically said the tentpole releases are for Playstation in the last sentence. Your retarded ass is still in denial and coping. He was very clear with that in this statement :hest:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER