1 hour ago, Substatic said:

And even with all those issues, it's still somehow a much better State than most Red States. Red States overall have far worse living conditions, and incorrectly manage all the funding they get from the Blue States they leech off of.

Lower life expectancy, higher maternal mortality, worse infrastructure, higher obesity, worse education, worse healthcare, worse gdp, higher poverty, higher violent crime, etc. Hell their most recent Abortion Bans further reduced maternal mortality rates in Red States....this is GOP policy shown in real time as red areas have reduced quality of life.

AP FACT CHECK: Blue high-tax states fund red low-tax states | AP News

HVA7hcb.png

Democrats have their issues. That's certain. But good fucking god if Republican's had total control our Global QOL ranking would plummet. 

I would prefer a common sense purple state, leaning towards one side too hard results in chaos.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The border is out of control Crime is out of control Taxes are out of control Mental health is out of control Government is out of control    That's the far right fake na

Oh yeah, reality. 

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Why? You sound miserable. 

Why would I move instead of making efforts to balance my state? Why let abolitionists and progressive extremists run rampant and take over everything?

There needs to be balance, this state currently has none but in time it can again.

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Why would I move instead of making efforts to balance my state? Why let abolitionists and progressive extremists run rampant and take over everything?

There needs to be balance, this state currently has none but in time it can again.

lmfao I can't. 😆

12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah, you can't seem to come up with anything of substance. 

Nigga, I don't give a fuck where you live or if you're miserable. Be unhappy. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

IDGAF about racist. 

Like most people on the left you have absolutely no understanding of racism. Could it be any more clear when you're the party of trying to push policy based upon race.

I mean look at the thread in this very forum about grants only being given to black women. That's racial discrimination, and you're not only fine with it you push it.

Wake up.

55 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Like most people on the left you have absolutely no understanding of racism. Could it be any more clear when you're the party of trying to push policy based upon race.

Oh, the guy who everyone acknowledges as openly racist is going to teach me about racism whilst pretending like there's not historical reasoning behind minority grants or scholarships. 

55 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I mean look at the thread in this very forum about grants only being given to black women. That's racial discrimination, and you're not only fine with it you push it.

Wake up.

Was it racial discrimination tho? Even if someone doesn't agree with end result, was this a group of racist that hate white people or a couple of black women who tried to give back to their community after they made something of themselves through struggle. 

You can't even be honest about it. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh, the guy who everyone acknowledges as openly racist is going to teach me about racism whilst pretending like there's not historical reasoning behind minority grants or scholarships. 

Was it racial discrimination tho? Even if someone doesn't agree with end result, was this a group of racist that hate white people or a couple of black women who tried to give back to their community after they made something of themselves through struggle. 

You can't even be honest about it. 

Openly racist lol? Hardly, I'm just not in denial about statistical realities associated with racial breakdowns and their effects on society.

Giving back to the black community? It's a civil rights violation, it's exclusionary based upon race. This is all so simple.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Openly racist lol? Hardly, I'm just not in denial about statistical realities associated with racial breakdowns and their effects on society.

Giving back to the black community? It's a civil rights violation, it's exclusionary based upon race. This is all so simple.

So you've never been banned for racism from multiple sites? Feel free to lie, we know the answer is 2 at a minimum. 

29 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So you've never been banned for racism from multiple sites? Feel free to lie, we know the answer is 2 at a minimum. 

Yep, definitely not.

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Tbf he might not have been active during the time people were laughing because he got banned somewhere else for posting racist shit. 

Didn't happen.