[Jeff Grubb] I'm hearing that the Xbox Showcase is 2 hours long, will show 30 games and at least a handful of those games we haven't heard of before

Just now, JonDnD said:

That 100 percent means it's full multiplatform. But sony says ! 

You believe what you want because Sony going full 3rd party hurts your feelings . Financials >> feelings. Sony keeps taking one step at a time and you clowns refuse to see it. New damage control every week lmfao.

PointleS5 

I'm still laughing about PointleS5! :D:D  That's so fucking perfect :hehe: 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JonB: "Sony - we are going full multiplatform"   Cell: Prove it   JonB:      

Jenny you're so stupid I wouldn't trust you to spell IQ at this point.    I don't give a fuck what type of plate spinning, conspiracy bullshit you're peddling here. I'm not talking about what F

i look forward to seeing all of these multiplats.

Posted Images

Capcom is full multi platform. Activision is full multi platform. Why? There games are on all systems. 

Sony puts some games on PC (mainly GAAS) and is now putting a Lego game on switch. 

Try harder guys. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Cell said:

Capcom is full multi platform. Activision is full multi platform. Why? There games are on all systems. 

Sony puts some games on PC (mainly GAAS) and is now putting a Lego game on switch. 

Try harder guys. 

Sony puts EVERY game on PC now. Whether you distinguish between day 1 or not it doesn't matter.. they're fully 3rd party on PC.

The funny thing is... they've already groomed you clowns into accepting it.. They've completely eased you into accepting GaaS games.. and SP games 2 years later... and now there's nothing else to happen but for those times to get shorter and shorter until... wow look  at that.. everything day and date. 

It's happening Cell :reg: 

Edited by Remij
5 minutes ago, Cell said:

Try harder guys. 

We don't have to to try,  this is obvious to anyone . You believe what you want .

5 years ago you never would have believed Sony would port all games to pc at a later date. Gow on pc ? never 

Then you sucked up the GAAS line . It's only those .

Now it's more than that. And will continue to be more. As I said , Financials >> feelings.

Everything you guys made fun of Xbox for is exactly what Sony is doing.

Facts.

The only fact is you're retarded Jonny. :cruise:

Let's circle back. 

"Sony are going full multi platform."

Link me to your source that proves PS Studio AAAE are going day and date an Xbox, and hence, the 'full exclusive' that you claim. 

Or are we just going to keep living in dreamland?

The irony is MS ARE putting Xbox games on PS5.

:rofls:

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Remij said:

Sony puts EVERY game on PC now. Whether you distinguish between day 1 or not it doesn't matter.. they're fully 3rd party on PC.

The funny thing is... they've already groomed you clowns into accepting it.. They've completely eased you into accepting GaaS games.. and SP games 2 years later... and now there's nothing else to happen but for those times to get shorter and shorter until... wow look  at that.. everything day and date. 

It's happening Cell :reg: 

Great. Prove it. All I've asked for is a source. Not conspiracy theories. 

I'll wait. 

Edited by Cell
11 minutes ago, Cell said:

The only fact is you're retarded Jonny. :cruise:

Let's circle back. 

"Sony are going full multi platform."

Link me to your source that proves PS Studio AAAE are going day and date an Xbox, and hence, the 'full exclusive' that you claim. 

Or are we just going to keep living in dreamland?

The irony is MS ARE putting Xbox games on PS5.

:rofls:

They put games on PC.  Switch. Ps. Xbox. That's a multiplatform developer no matter how much you damage control.

They put their big games on PC after a delay. That delay will shrink to nothing.

All gaas games are day one pc.

Sony is releasing more games on PC this year than ps5. Think about that. 

Bald idiot LMFAO

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Cell said:

Great. Prove it. All I've asked for is a sauce. Not conspiracy theories. 

I'll wait. 

Why are you asking for proof when Sony has already released all their biggest games on PC?  It's right there, in front of your face.  I've been showing you the entire time but you just don't want to see it :rofl: 

I mean Jesus christ... Sony has you clowns distinguishing between GaaS games, multiplayer games, "experimental games", "transitional games", and "tentpole games"..... like as if they aren't just games.

Sony ALREADY IS FULLY 3RD PARTY.  It's been established that they are releasing games on platforms other than Playstation consoles.  That part is already done.  Do you remember when Herman Hulst came right out after Horizon Zero Dawn was announced for PC, and said "And to maybe put a few minds at ease, releasing one first-party AAA title to PC doesn’t necessarily mean that every game now will come to PC." That was in 2019... and since then we've got:

Ghost of Tsushima

God of War 2018

God of War Ragnarok

The Last of Us Part 1

Horizon Zero Dawn

Horizon Forbidden West

Horizon LEGO Adventure

Spider-Man Remastered

Spider-Man Miles Morales

Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection

Sackboy

Returnal

Days Gone

Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart

And TLOU Part 2 is already confirmed to be ready for release by insiders, we know by Insomniacs leaks that they have Spider-Man 2 in development, and plan to release Wolverine and SM3... We know by the Nvidia leaks that Gran Turismo 7 and Demon's Souls are coming... we know that Death Stranding 2 will be coming... we know that Stellar Blade is coming to PC... we know that all the GaaS games are coming.

And I know that Bloodborne is coming :smugcena: any day now.

PS5 is a worthless POS console.  Sony have already sown the seeds.. everything is expected to come.  They've crossed that point..  The majority of their upcoming games are GaaS titles and experimental titles...  Just get used to it.  And when day and date happens... and it will... do not even for one second come on this forum and act like you always knew it was coming.  My thread when it happens will be legendary.. because I've got all the receipts. :juggle: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Twinblade said:

i legit crack up everytime I see remij still holding out hope for Bloodborne on PC :omglol:

You wont be cracking up when its announced :juggle: 

Twinblade.... you already know I'm going to have the last laugh.  Why dig your hole deeper? :smug: 

• Geese 1
3 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

They put games on PC.  Switch. Ps. Xbox. That's a multiplatform developer no matter how much you damage control.

They put their big games on PC after a delay. That delay will shrink to nothing.

All gaas games are day one pc.

Sony is releasing more games on PC this year than ps5. Think about that. 

Bald idiot LMFAO

So no source. No proof they're doing anything more than GAAS games on PC and Lego games on switch. Absolutely no proof of PS exclusive games coming to Xbox which is what you're shadow claiming here, it's all just hopes and dreams. 

What's worse than being this stupid? Being this stupid with a salty pussy - you sad mad JonB. Stop telling lies on a gaming forum and go get some sunshine my man.

:banderoos:

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Remij said:

Why are you asking for proof when Sony has already released all their biggest games on PC?  It's right there, in front of your face.  I've been showing you the entire time but you just don't want to see it :rofl: 

I mean Jesus christ... Sony has you clowns distinguishing between GaaS games, multiplayer games, "experimental games", "transitional games", and "tentpole games"..... like as if they aren't just games.

Sony ALREADY IS FULLY 3RD PARTY.  It's been established that they are releasing games on platforms other than Playstation consoles.  That part is already done.  Do you remember when Herman Hulst came right out after Horizon Zero Dawn was announced for PC, and said "And to maybe put a few minds at ease, releasing one first-party AAA title to PC doesn’t necessarily mean that every game now will come to PC." That was in 2019... and since then we've got:

Ghost of Tsushima

God of War 2018

God of War Ragnarok

The Last of Us Part 1

Horizon Zero Dawn

Horizon Forbidden West

Horizon LEGO Adventure

Spider-Man Remastered

Spider-Man Miles Morales

Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection

Sackboy

Returnal

Days Gone

Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart

And TLOU Part 2 is already confirmed to be ready for release by insiders, we know by Insomniacs leaks that they have Spider-Man 2 in development, and plan to release Wolverine and SM3... We know by the Nvidia leaks that Gran Turismo 7 and Demon's Souls are coming... we know that Death Stranding 2 will be coming... we know that Stellar Blade is coming to PC... we know that all the GaaS games are coming.

And I know that Bloodborne is coming :smugcena: any day now.

PS5 is a worthless POS console.  Sony have already sown the seeds.. everything is expected to come.  They've crossed that point..  The majority of their upcoming games are GaaS titles and experimental titles...  Just get used to it.  And when day and date happens... and it will... do not even for one second come on this forum and act like you always knew it was coming.  My thread when it happens will be legendary.. because I've got all the receipts. :juggle: 

Lol i'm not reading this and I'm not doing your mental gymnastics. 

I'm just going to keep asking you for proof that PlayStation games are coming Xbox day and date which is the only way to validate the bullshit claim that PS is now "full exclusive". 

And guess what, you're not going to give me proof, you're just going to right these fan fictions essays. You know what I want and you can't prove it because you and Jenny are bending the truth HARD and we all know it.

:umad: 

Edited by Cell
3 minutes ago, Cell said:

So no source. No proof they're doing anything more than GAAS games on PC and Lego games on switch. Absolutely no proof of PS exclusive games coming to Xbox which is what you're shadow claiming here, it's all just hopes and dreams. 

What's worse than being this stupid? Being this stupid with a salty pussy - you sad mad JonB. Stop telling lies on a gaming forum and go get some sunshine my man.

:banderoos:

I never said they were coming to Xbox you fucking clown idiot. I said they are a full mutliplat developer and they are.

Go wipe your pussy and stfu :rofls:

1 minute ago, Cell said:

Lol and not reading this and I'm not doing your mental gymnastics. 

I'm just going to keep asking you for proof that PlayStation games are coming Xbox day and date which is the only way to validate the bullshit claim that PS is now "full exclusive". 

And guess what, you're not going to give me proof, you're just going to right these fan fictions essays. You know what I want and you can't prove it because you and Jenny are bending the truth HARD and we all know it.

:umad: 

Ok fine just read this part then

PS5 is a worthless POS console.

:hest: :juggle: 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I never said they were coming to Xbox you fucking clown idiot. I said they are a full mutliplat developer and they are.

Go wipe your pussy and stfu :rofls:

Why does your definition of 'full' not include all hardware minus handhelds? How can it be a full multiplat games publisher when it selectively chooses to put some games on PC often at a later date?

You're talking shit Jenny. 

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

Ok fine just read this part then

:hest: :juggle: 

Remember, he's not a lemming. :fatcruise:

Lemij Gump and Jenny putting all their brain cells together to claim a Lego game on switch and a number of old titles on PC and GAAS now means Sony are 'full' multiplat. 

I'm not buying what you're selling and neither is anyone that lives in reality. 

:hest:

Edited by Cell
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Cell said:

Why does your definition of full not include all hardware minus handhelds? 

Xbox consoles are a POS too.  Happy? :geese: 

Just now, Remij said:

Xbox consoles are a POS too.  Happy? :geese: 

Finally something that can be backed up with a source. 

:rofl:

• dead 1
14 minutes ago, Cell said:

Why does your definition of 'full' not include all hardware minus handhelds? How can it be a full multiplat games publisher when it selectively chooses to put some games on PC often at a later date?

You're talking shit Jenny. 

Lemij Gump and Jenny putting all their brain cells together to claim a Lego game on switch and a number of old titles on PC and GAAS now means Sony are 'full' multiplat. 

I'm not buying what you're selling and neither is anyone that lives in reality. 

:hest:

How can you be this retarded? I guess EA isnt a multiplat dev. I guess UbiSoft isnt a multiplat dev. Like you are trying to weasel your way out of this and FAILING

Fact is, Sony is a FULL multiplat developer as they make games for ALL platforms. 

5 years ago you wouldnt have believed any of this. Now you have to. Thats the reality we all live in. DelusionalCell LMFAO DUMBO