[Jeff Grubb] I'm hearing that the Xbox Showcase is 2 hours long, will show 30 games and at least a handful of those games we haven't heard of before

35 minutes ago, Remij said:

Why are you asking for proof when Sony has already released all their biggest games on PC?  It's right there, in front of your face.  I've been showing you the entire time but you just don't want to see it :rofl: 

I mean Jesus christ... Sony has you clowns distinguishing between GaaS games, multiplayer games, "experimental games", "transitional games", and "tentpole games"..... like as if they aren't just games.

Sony ALREADY IS FULLY 3RD PARTY.  It's been established that they are releasing games on platforms other than Playstation consoles.  That part is already done.  Do you remember when Herman Hulst came right out after Horizon Zero Dawn was announced for PC, and said "And to maybe put a few minds at ease, releasing one first-party AAA title to PC doesn’t necessarily mean that every game now will come to PC." That was in 2019... and since then we've got:

Ghost of Tsushima

God of War 2018

God of War Ragnarok

The Last of Us Part 1

Horizon Zero Dawn

Horizon Forbidden West

Horizon LEGO Adventure

Spider-Man Remastered

Spider-Man Miles Morales

Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection

Sackboy

Returnal

Days Gone

Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart

And TLOU Part 2 is already confirmed to be ready for release by insiders, we know by Insomniacs leaks that they have Spider-Man 2 in development, and plan to release Wolverine and SM3... We know by the Nvidia leaks that Gran Turismo 7 and Demon's Souls are coming... we know that Death Stranding 2 will be coming... we know that Stellar Blade is coming to PC... we know that all the GaaS games are coming.

And I know that Bloodborne is coming :smugcena: any day now.

PS5 is a worthless POS console.  Sony have already sown the seeds.. everything is expected to come.  They've crossed that point..  The majority of their upcoming games are GaaS titles and experimental titles...  Just get used to it.  And when day and date happens... and it will... do not even for one second come on this forum and act like you always knew it was coming.  My thread when it happens will be legendary.. because I've got all the receipts. :juggle: 

:cruise:Are you going to tell me again now that you aren’t invested in System Wars begging when you have a fucking essay in this thread port begging Lemij?

The fucking irony. Later you’ll lie and claim you aren’t port-begging after this embarrassing display of begging :lawl:

Fucking lying retard :mroff:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JonB: "Sony - we are going full multiplatform"   Cell: Prove it   JonB:      

Jenny you're so stupid I wouldn't trust you to spell IQ at this point.    I don't give a fuck what type of plate spinning, conspiracy bullshit you're peddling here. I'm not talking about what F

i look forward to seeing all of these multiplats.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

How can you be this retarded? I guess EA isnt a multiplat dev. I guess UbiSoft isnt a multiplat dev. Like you are trying to weasel your way out of this and FAILING

Fact is, Sony is a FULL multiplat developer as they make games for ALL platforms. 

5 years ago you wouldnt have believed any of this. Now you have to. Thats the reality we all live in. DelusionalCell LMFAO DUMBO

He's being extremely retarded for sure.  It's intentional too.  The gymnastics these clowns are doing to try to act like Sony isn't already a 3rd party publisher should be studied, I've never seen anyone jump that far before :hehe: 

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:cruise:Are you going to tell me again now that you aren’t invested in System Wars begging when you have a fucking essay in this thread port begging Lemij?

The fucking irony. Later you’ll lie and claim you aren’t port-begging after this embarrassing display of begging :lawl:

Fucking lying retard :mroff:

I never said I wasn't invested in owning you. :pavarotti:

You're so invested it's literally your identity online.  PS5 & 4090 Gamer :rofl: :rofls: 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Remij said:

I never said I wasn't invested in owning you. :pavarotti:

You're so invested it's literally your identity online.  PS5 & 4090 Gamer :rofl: :rofls: 

You aren’t owning me Lemij or anyone in the thread other than yourself. I wasn’t even in the thread and you were port begging. Selfowned retard :cruise:

:lawl: I just caught your lying port begging retarded ass now as I came into the thread.

Edited by FIREPOWER
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

How can you be this retarded? I guess EA isnt a multiplat dev. I guess UbiSoft isnt a multiplat dev. Like you are trying to weasel your way out of this and FAILING

Fact is, Sony is a FULL multiplat developer as they make games for ALL platforms. 

5 years ago you wouldnt have believed any of this. Now you have to. Thats the reality we all live in. DelusionalCell LMFAO DUMBO

I can't deal with your stupidity anymore. I'm literally saying EA and UBI fit your bill of being a 'full' multiplat dev. Sony does not. It makes games for its own console and selectively puts SOME games on PC, NOT XBOX which is its only direct competitor in the console space. Therefore, it is not a FULL multiplat dev as you repeatedly claim. 

All I asked for was proof they're putting their first party games on all consoles. There's no need for all the tears and salty pussying in here Jen. 

Now please post a source which says they're putting games on Xbox or fuck off. 

:banderoos:

Edited by Cell
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Remij said:

He's being extremely retarded for sure.  It's intentional too.  The gymnastics these clowns are doing to try to act like Sony isn't already a 3rd party publisher should be studied, I've never seen anyone jump that far before :hehe: 

If you're right and I'm retarded all you have to do is post one source which shows me PS exclusives are coming to Xbox day and date and I'll stop. Please, you guys are so sure of this it will be easy for you. 

:umad:

Edited by Cell

Multi -  more than one.

First thing you did today was put your red nose on :rofls: Keep damage controlling PointlesS5 and Sonys FULL MULTIPLATFORM strategy 😆

Ill let you know how much better GOWR is on PC :tom:

24 minutes ago, Cell said:

If you're right and I'm retarded all you have to do is post one source which shows me PS exclusives are coming to Xbox day and date and I'll stop. Please, you guys are so sure of this it will be easy for you. 

:umad:

LMFAO acting like PC and Switch releases don't count as making Sony a 3rd party publisher:rofl: 

bubu Xbawkz :cries: 

It's always the same shit with you guys :D :D 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Multi -  more than one.

First thing you did today was put your red nose on :rofls: Keep damage controlling PointlesS5 and Sonys FULL MULTIPLATFORM strategy 😆

Ill let you know how much better GOWR is on PC :tom:

I love how you've finally left the word full out of your first definition. It's likes you do actually know that 'full multiplat' as you've been saying means all hardware which would also include Xbox.

Good game retard. 

:ccruise:

Edited by Cell
1 minute ago, Cell said:

I love how you've finally left the word full out. It's likes you do actually know that 'full multiplat' as you've been saying means all hardware which would also include Xbox.

Good game retard. 

:ccruise:

It does include Xbox. MLB. 

Sony games on EVERY platform. 

Sony is a 100% CONFIRMED, FULL 3rd party developer :juggle:

PointlesS5

:mroff:

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Sony is a 100% CONFIRMED, FULL 3rd party developer :juggle:

Great, so, you'll be playing TLOU part 3, the next horizon, the next Santa Monica game, wolverine etc, you'll be playing those on day one on Xbox? Will you? Because Sony are 100% multiplat?

Jonny how are you such a fucking delinquent. 

2 minutes ago, Cell said:

Great, so, you'll be playing TLOU part 3, the next horizon, the next Santa Monica game, wolverine etc, you'll be playing those on day one on Xbox? Will you? Because Sony are 100% multiplat?

Jonny how are you such a fucking delinquent. 

He already has a non playstation platform which absolutely WILL get those games.  Doesn't matter day 1 or not.  They release them, they're 3rd party multiplat.  You guys really need to just get over this now :reg: 

Just now, JonDnD said:

Omg you are dumb af

Say yes or no to my last post or shut the fuck up. 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

He already has a non playstation platform which absolutely WILL get those games.  Doesn't matter day 1 or not.  They release them, they're 3rd party multiplat.  You guys really need to just get over this now :reg: 

No, actually, your being willingly ignorant of the fact that games that release one year later on PC will not have the same effect on sales or hardware as if those games were releasing on PS5 and Xbox on the same day. 

I'll be playing them all on pc, since Sony is a full multiplat developer 

Stop your pathetic damage control. 

Could you imagine cows of the past debating if Sony isn't a 3rd party dev because they dont put games on every platform every time , just select platforms? 

:rofls:

Just now, Cell said:

No, actually, your being willingly ignorant of the fact that games that release one year later on PC will not have the same effect on sales or hardware as if those games were releasing on PS5 and Xbox on the same day. 

How they effect sales has NOTHING to do with them being a 3rd party dev LMFAO CLOWN

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I'll be playing them all on pc, since Sony is a full multiplat developer 

Stop your pathetic damage control. 

Could you imagine cows of the past debating if Sony isn't a 3rd party dev because they dont put games on every platform every time , just select platforms? 

:rofls:

Finally, you tell the truth, they're not coming to Xbox day and date, and hence, Sony are not 100% full multiplat.

Now please shut the fuck up before I lose anymore brain cells talking to your stupid pedantic ass. 

Edited by Cell
2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

How they effect sales has NOTHING to do with them being a 3rd party dev LMFAO CLOWN

How, HOW can you be this dumb. I have no words.