Horizon Lego is on PC and Switch

3 hours ago, Remij said:

Why wouldn't Lego also force them to also release an Xbox version if it's all LEGOs decision? :wonder:

Series S would hold the whole project back. :pavarotti:

• dead 1
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's just 2 year old pc ports guyz Guyzzz It's just a baseball gameee It's just old ports and all gaas guyz Only pc guyz. It makes sense guyz! It's JUST A FUCKING LEGO GAME GUYZ

Motherfucker you legit posted a bussy pic on here, so who are you to call anyone sassy?     

Exactly what I was telling retards like Cuckstz, SlowJon, and Lemij today. They are renters while everyone else buys games. MS sees the people buying games as their premium customers while bums like l

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

:cruise:This thread proves just how sad lemshits are that Xbox is on life support and porting their games everywhere lol.

Getting this excited over a LEGO game for kids coming to the Switch too. :reg: If I was in charge at Sony I'd also port it to the Switch too, makes too much business sense since that's where LEGO games sell the most due to the fact that most kids are likely to own a Switch than a PS5. Sony and LEGO probably realized they'd be missing out on too much revenue if they ditched Switch due to that platform capturing the lion's share of the LEGO games' sales.

What's hilarious here is that they both decided that Xbox wasn't worth porting anything to. Shows just how dead the platform is. There is no slippery slope here SlowJon, Cuckstz, and Lemij, the Xbox consoles are dead as fuck. Sony and LEGO's greed couldn't even motivate them to port this spinoff kids game to ShitBox. You retards are still holding on to hope that one day Sony will copy MS one day when MS are on their way out due to ShitPass and porting everything to PC day and date  :lawl:

:tom: MS' strategy is proven failed strategy and watching you morons still cling to hope is sad and hilarious at the same time. No one will copy MS' strategy and business textbooks will be written teaching future CEOs how to avoid MS' retarded approach to gaming.

Edited by FIREPOWER
7 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:cruise:This thread proves just how sad lemshits are that Xbox is on life support and porting their games everywhere lol.

Getting this excited over a LEGO game for kids coming to the Switch too. :reg: If I was in charge at Sony I'd also port it to the Switch too, makes too much business sense since that's where LEGO games sell the most due to the fact that most kids are likely to own a Switch than a PS5. Sony and LEGO probably realized they'd be missing out on too much revenue if they ditched Switch due to that platform capturing the lion's share of the LEGO games' sales.

What's hilarious here is that they both decided that Xbox wasn't worth porting anything to. Shows just how dead the platform is. There is no slippery slope here SlowJon, Cuckstz, and Lemij, the Xbox consoles are dead as fuck. Sony and LEGO's greed couldn't even motivate them to port this spinoff kids game to ShitBox. You retards are still holding on to hope that one day Sony will copy MS one day when MS are on their way out due to ShitPass and porting everything to PC day and date  :lawl:

:tom: MS' strategy is proven failed strategy and watching you morons still cling to hope is sad and hilarious at the same time. No one will copy MS' strategy and business textbooks will be written teaching future CEOs how to avoid MS' retarded approach to gaming.

“If I was in charge of Sony, I’d port my games to a direct competitor too”

:mj: holy fuck the mental gymnastics ITT. I can’t get over it :cruise:

• dead 1
11 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

“If I was in charge of Sony, I’d port my games to a direct competitor too”

:mj: holy fuck the mental gymnastics ITT. I can’t get over it :cruise:

This is too much :rofls:

6 hours ago, JonDnD said:

" just a lego game"

" it makes sense!....Smart! "

We will hear the same thing for other 1p games ( if they make any )

Bu bu excluded! This hurts them so bad lmao. And the best part is , Sony told them they were doing this and they didn't want to believe it lmfao

Lol you're so emotionally invested in this. Go get some pussy, damn. 

• dead 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

They are all super invested in this.

MS releasing all their games on PS5 (including upcoming Halo) really broke them especially Cuckstz since he was really convinced this gen would be the comeback gen for MS.  Just a  few months ago he was celebrating the ABK deal and now he has to watch all those games including Halo go to PS5 :kaz:

Both him and SlowJon want their revenge moment but it isn’t coming because MS has given up and ShitBox is on life support :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER
14 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

MS releasing all their games (including upcoming Halo) really broke them especially Cuckstz since he was really convinced this gen would be the comeback gen for MS.  Just a  few months ago he was celebrating the ABK deal and now he has to watch all those games including Halo go to PS5 :kaz:

Both him and SlowJon want their revenge moment but it isn’t coming because MS has given up and ShitBox is on life support :hest:

They????

you’ve made 500 threads :tom:

Sonys fully third party at this point. They make games for Xbox, PC, and switch :tom: 

35 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao it’s pathetic when you ignore firepower’s novels and try to tell Jon to get some pussy  :trump2:

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

MS releasing all their games (including upcoming Halo) really broke them especially Cuckstz since he was really convinced this gen would be the comeback gen for MS.  Just a  few months ago he was celebrating the ABK deal and now he has to watch all those games including Halo go to PS5 :kaz:

LMFAO shut the fuck up.  One look at your Twitter shows you're far more invested in this than anyone else here... don't even TRY to claim otherwise dude :cruise:

Edited by Remij
54 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You're so emotionally invested in me. Fuck off , loser 

34 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Lmfao it’s pathetic when you ignore firepower’s novels and try to tell Jon to get some pussy  :trump2:

You're the one who brought him into this with your dry snitching ass. Fucking weirdo tagging people to come back him up like it's a street fight. Pittsburg motherfuckers are built different. Straight up fuck boys. 

• dead 1
8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol projecting again. 

Keep following me around you obsessed bum lmfao. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You're the one who brought him into this with your dry snitching ass. Fucking weirdo tagging people to come back him up like it's a street fight. Pittsburg motherfuckers are built different. Straight up fuck boys. 

Lmao you talk like a 14 year old girl. As dramatic as one too. Rofl

1 hour ago, Remij said:

LMFAO shut the fuck up.  One look at your Twitter shows you're far more invested in this than anyone else here... don't even TRY to claim otherwise dude :cruise:

:kaz: Says the retard who’s been begging for Bloodborne PC port for the last 10 years.

:awww::awww::awww: Sony Too will be doing day and date any day soon.”

:drake:  Pathetic fuck. With the energy and time you’ve wasted making port begging threads you would have bought a used PS4/PS5 years ago and finished Bloodborne by now. Fucking retard lmao.

He already finished bloodborne lmao why are guys so fake and retarded? Mental patients 

• Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: Says the retard who’s been begging for Bloodborne PC port for the last 10 years.

:awww::awww::awww: Sony Too will be doing day and date any day soon.”

:drake:  Pathetic fuck. With the energy and time you’ve wasted making port begging threads you would have bought a used PS4/PS5 years ago and finished Bloodborne by now. Fucking retard lmao.

You retarded fuck... you already know I own the game on PS4.  Bought and played it day 1.  Nobody is begging for anything.  Jesus fucking christ :cruise: 

20240608-153420.jpg

Dude, you know god damn well that you're far more invested in this shit than anyone on this entire forum.  Don't even fucking deny it at this point dude... you're talking to nobody who's going to listen.. we've already seen it, the damage is forever done :tom:   It's ok though, just own it.  You're an Xbox port beggar, begging for Xbox games you've spent the last 2 generations hating on.  Xbox games rank among the top selling PS games right now :rofl: :rofls: 

You already know Sony will go day and date for everything :D You remind me EXACTLY of certain lemmings on this site that I used to tell that MS was going all in on PC gaming and were profusely adamant that it wasn't happening... I called it every step.. and I'm doing it here right now too.

• dead 1
2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What grown man calls another man a fuck boy? Lmfao you’re such a fem