Alan Wake 2 Night Springs Expansion

Ok, they smoked some good shit while making that one. Control was kind of a weak game and I never played that other Xbox/PC game, I don't even remember the name.

Still want to play the Alan Wake 2 though. I think it looks great. Haven't looked up into it much but I was easily convinced. 

• NPC 1
8 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

I won't buy this game out of hatred for Epic Games.

You're way to old to give a fuck about dumb shit like that lmao

5 hours ago, JonDnD said:

You're way to old to give a fuck about dumb shit like that lmao

I'm way too old to tolerate another PC storefront. My library is on Steam. Every other gaming frontend on PC sucks dick. I'm a Steam gamer, not a "PC gamer".

That's dumb AF lmfao. The games are on the same ssd you just click a different icon lmfao. Like actual mental issues.

• Thanks 1

Steam is so much better than everything else though. :glad: 

But I'll always play a game where and when it suits me, and EGS is just fine if there's no Steam option.

• Upvote 1

Steam is the best but EGS free gifts are unappareled. Free EGS game -> goes on sale for 13,99$ on STEAM. :D 

And still sell better on STEAM. :reg: 

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

That's because people are retarded 

This game weird af so far lol

Let us know how substantial it is. I don't even mind the $20 cost but going through the trouble of reinstalling the game, relearning the controls, etc for something that will end up being short and shallow doesn't seem worth the effort.

I got mobbed because I forgot all the controls lmao. Ill.update as I go on , but so far ....really fucking weird and not what I was expecting.

It's probably shoorrrt short. I beat the first episode. Couldn't have been more than hour . Playing the 2nd one now.

Finished this , damn. So....MEH. What a let down. Its only 16 bucks but under 3 hours for sure. Dont regret it, but wouldnt have cared about skipping it.

Episode 1 6.0 - it was funny and fun enough but over before you knew it

Episode 2  2.0 - this one sucked i hated it

Episode 3 9.0 - This one was cool AF. Liked it a lot, wish they put the whole focus on this one

Details on what they are about, if anyone cares.

Spoiler

E1 - you play as the waitress and you are obsessed with Alan Wake so you have to go find him. Its such a weird vibe. Lots of shot gunning enemies...like a  lot. Alans brother tries to stop you, he is a werewolf. Goofy as hell but it was ok

E2- youre the girl from Control trapped in coffee world fighting the coffee cult people. Just a bunch of useless walking back and forth. Sucked bad

E3 - youre the cop, with Sam Lake making  a video game about the multiverse and it turns out you are actually in the multiverse. Some very cool segments in this episode and the way how they explain certain things are connected was fun to watch. Too short tho. Could have made a whole game like this.

• Upvote 1
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Sugar high Having this amount of allegiance to a specific digital storefront is actually just straight up odd :|

We're on the tail end of like 5 terrible launchers finally dying. The last thing we needed is Epic making their own EA Origin using aggressive exclusivity tactics. If Playstation tries it they're done on PC.

Edited by sugarhigh

Literally just a different icon to pick lmfaoooooo. Same SSD, same PC, different launcher and PC gamers all :crymore:

LMAO. My favorite ones are the ones who are like yeah well i DID download these 300 free games BUT I WONT PLAY THEM FUCK TIM

:tom: