Who would have guessed? They went too far with the trans kids shit

Screenshot_20240608_171652.thumb.jpg.8d962b0ce9d02cf03cf4a1f6608bf10b.jpg

You can check their entire feed. All they talk about is anti-abortion, and anti-trans, "traditional families" hysteria. It's almost like they are a right wing conservative think tank or something. 

Seeing as they only sort of media they credit is places llke Washington's Times, new york post, and wall street journal, you know the papers fox news owns. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not our place to have this discussion. I'm not making decisions for someone I don't know's child. I have several Trans friends and have spent years working or along with different Trans people. 

Lol Cooked name dropped them like it was a 'nuff said or something lol. 

This thread he created was him reaching for that hope  

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You're a fucking psycho dude. Go trans a baby. 

Lol you're really pissed that I'm right about that. "Daddy Elon is a next level intellect!" stupid ass. You always do this dumb shit. 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Mr. Impossible is a certified lunatic just like the rest. Any normal person would celebrate this instead he's in here arguing and stirring up shit.

Why? Because I pointed out this group of less than 700 members, I can't even call them all doctors because they literally allow non doctors to join has polotical motivations? 

Funny how facts and truth mean less than you hearing what you want to hear. “instead of celebrating propaganda from a fringe medical group (that allows non doctors?) with agendas at face value" 

Fucking clown world. 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I just can't with the left, absolutely insane people.

You're the same clown who was proven wrong in another thread and simply didn't care about the truth. You just want your biases confirmed for you. 

Posted (edited)

@Mr. Impossible

Regardless of the source of Cooke's thread, the practice has now been banned for underaged minors in several EU countries. Because they tried it. Most of them are dominated liberal leftist countries. 

There's a lot of arguments to be made against the practices on minors and you know this. What makes you think a 12 years or less can consent to sex change affirmation through medical interventions? What's your take, I'm genuinely asking, no need for personal inflammatory shit. I don't even care anyway. I'm so passed this issue at this point but go on. 

Edited by David P
3 minutes ago, David P said:

Regardless of the source

Oh, so credibility doesn't matter in a situation where credibility is paramount? Cooke didn't post the auto workers union or Los Angeles Lakers views on this topic for a reason. He posted it because they are a medical association, which people hope operate in good faith from an unbiased position. 

This is very much a right wing outlet comprised of few members and usually represented by only a few individuals. So, no, it's not some concensus amongst hundreds of doctors, it's an advocacy group with political party loyalty. 

Funny how you guys go so hard to normalize anything right wingers say or do. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh, so credibility doesn't matter in a situation where credibility is paramount? Cooke didn't post the auto workers union or Los Angeles Lakers views on this topic for a reason. He posted it because they are a medical association, which people hope operate in good faith from an unbiased position. 

This is very much a right wing outlet comprised of few members and usually represented by only a few individuals. So, no, it's not some concensus amongst hundreds of doctors, it's an advocacy group with political party loyalty. 

Funny how you guys go so hard to normalize anything right wingers say or do. 

Dude I'm trying to stir the conversation to something more constructive and intelligent and you're still crying about Cooke shit. 

11 minutes ago, David P said:

Dude I'm trying to stir the conversation to something more constructive and intelligent and you're still crying about Cooke shit. 

It's not our place to have this discussion. I'm not making decisions for someone I don't know's child. I have several Trans friends and have spent years working or along with different Trans people. 

I had my first crush on a girl when I 6, first kiss when I was 13, lost my virginity when I was 14. Because I'm straight most people wouldn't have a problem with any of that besides the virginity thing, because more or less it tracks with most people's experiences. 

If a gay person said all of the same things but about a guy, it would problematic because they view non straight people differently. Why wouldn't someone have gay feelings the same age as a straight person? 

Most Trans people don't wake up at 29 and decide they don't feel like their born gender. They feel it at the same age we establish we want to date, express ourselves, what we find attractive, how we want be seen in the world. 

It's not something that's one size fits all. It's not something to be taken lightly by the parties involved. So why should anyone care about what some self hating queen from Canada says about Trans people? 

The detransition rate is less than 5%. Understandably some kids and parents want to make their lives easier and gender affirming care will help them in the long term.

So when concerned angels like Cooke, who will gleefully ridicule a Trans person's looks if they don't pass enough comes across them, they have a greater chance of simply blending in..

Thats the biggest source of my ire. That people like Cucke and Dynocuck pretend to care about people they can't wait to dehumanize but would never actually give any deference to. 

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, Cooke said:

9 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

3 hours ago, Alphonse said:

uhm I feel like cookie needs to do some conversion therapy

image.png

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Alphonse said:

image.png

Transing kids it's the ultimate form of conversion therapy. 

On 2024-06-09 at 3:57 AM, Mr. Impossible said:

A thread by Cooke that poorly sourced where he doesn't actually read what he posted beyond the headline and it ends up not being what he thought it was? 

Par for the course with his dumbass 😂🤣

On 2024-06-08 at 6:47 PM, Hot Sauce said:

On 2024-06-09 at 12:46 AM, Alphonse said:

image.png

Cooke got cooked.:bate: 

I think I found his new nickname, perfect representation of how he always embarrassing himself. 

"I truly believe that when we are practicing a sexual act that goes against our natural design, it’s going to be very harmful to us emotionally, physically and, in the situation with AIDS, even infectious consequences will occur.”
—Former ACPeds President Den Trumbull on VCY America’s “Crosstalk,” May 2015

“Homosexual men and women are reported to be promiscuous, with serial sex partners, even within what are loosely-termed “committed relationships. Individuals who practice a homosexual lifestyle are more likely than heterosexuals to experience mental illness, substance abuse, suicidal tendencies and shortened life spans.”
—“Homosexual Parenting: Is It Time for A Change?” updated July 2017, available on ACPeds website

“[T]here is sound evidence that children exposed to the homosexual lifestyle may be at increased risk for emotional, mental, and even physical harm.”
—“Homosexual Parenting: Is It Time For Change?” ACPeds article, January 22, 2004

“For unwanted sexual attractions, therapy to restore heterosexual attraction has proven effective and harmless.”
—Facts About Youth website, 2010

“Gay, lesbian, and bisexual students are not born that way. The most recent, extensive, and scientifically sound research finds that the primary factor in the development of homosexuality is environmental not genetic.”
—Facts About Youth website, 2010

“In dealing with adolescents experiencing same-sex attraction, it is essential to understand there is no scientific evidence that an individual is born ‘gay’ or ‘transgender.’”
—ACPEds letter to 14,800 school superintendents, March 31, 2010

There's hope for you Cooke. You too can be a normal straight man.

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

A thread by Cooke that poorly sourced where he doesn't actually read what he posted beyond the headline and it ends up not being what he thought it was? 

Par for the course with his dumbass 😂🤣

That's why I don't watch the videos that idiot posts here. 

Posted (edited)

This group of thousands of doctors has nothing to do with gender clinics being shut down across Europe. You know it's gone too far and will do everything it takes to not actually engage with the topic but instead just try to discredit by association. Same old lame tactic. 

Do you think because a doctor is "conservative" that means they are lying? What do they have to gain? The trans agenda is quite profitable for the medical community. 

Edited by Cooke
1 minute ago, Cooke said:

This group of thousands of doctors

There's 700 members, not thousands, and they accept non doctors so we can't even say it's even that many. 

The thing is the number of members had been brought up like two or three times already and you still chose to lie and say thousands to make it sound more legit. 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

There's 700 members, not thousands, and they accept non doctors so we can't even say it's even that many. 

The thing is the number of members had been brought up like two or three times already and you still chose to lie and say thousands to make it sound more legit. 

The trans ideology is a religion and a lie. Children do not need hormone blockers. Children are always confused, that is part of growing up. If they decide when they are an adult they want to mutilate themselves then go for it. But thinking you're a dinosaur doesn't make you one. Most of the time these surguries and hormones are irreversible. You better fucking know for sure you want to do this and know the long term implications before doing it. 

We don't let children get tattoos, why would we let them have top surgery? And the hormones cause all sorts of side effects from brittle bones to sterilization. 

Edited by Cooke
2 hours ago, Cooke said:

The trans ideology is a religion and a lie. Children do not need hormone blockers. Children are always confused, that is part of growing up. If they decide when they are an adult they want to mutilate themselves then go for it. But thinking you're a dinosaur doesn't make you one. Most of the time these surguries and hormones are irreversible. You better fucking know for sure you want to do this and know the long term implications before doing it. 

We don't let children get tattoos, why would we let them have top surgery? And the hormones cause all sorts of side effects from brittle bones to sterilization. 

Funny how you call "Trans ideology" a religion as if religion isn't the motivation of this club of doctors. Since they are so legitimate and you fully agree with them, I assume you'll be enrolling in conversion therapy now to become a little hetero cunt? 

Edit: it's cute how you just ignored the fact you keep lying to try and make a point. You're such a bottom feeder. "No Diddy"

Edited by Mr. Impossible