Metal Slug Tactics Steam Fest demo is releasing in ~2h

Just now, Playstation Tablet said:

There are so many better SRPGs that take tens of hours to beat. Why waste your Time on this one.

The fuck you talkin bout :cosby2: 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

There are so many better SRPGs that take tens of hours to beat. Why waste your Time on this one.

Rofl, it's going to be better than your precious Disgaya games that last 200 hours of pointless grinding and fgt weeb humor. 

• Haha 1

Hmm. I need to play more but I have mixed feelings so far. It seems that they went with short missions that have very basic objectives like kill a specific number of enemies. Thats fine initially but I feel like thats a template thats easy to repeat throughout the game resulting in many repetitive missions.

But the worst thing is the very noticeable omission of not being able to restart a mission??? As you're learning the mechanics its easy to get into situations where you're just fucked and have no means to win, but you have to keep playing until your entire party dies? Even if you quit the game and go back in it actually puts you back exactly where you left off in that unwinnable scenario....

Tried a couple of other steam fest demos

I am Your Beast  - This one was my favorite. Stylish, fast paced, score chasing game with short levels that reminded me a bit of Neon White. The whole vibe of it immediately appealed to me.

Dungeons of Hinterberg - Like an indie spin on Persona with its own unique style. I liked this one more than I expected to based on the footage i've seen. What I will say is that the one character who I spent time with was not that interesting. I think how impressive the game will be will ultimately depend on the quality of the writing and the characters.

Hollowbody - Low budget indie take on RE/Silent Hill. I didn't get far into the demo but I actually dug the atmosphere and setting. Will keep my eye on it.

Megacopter Blades of the Goddess - I almost nope'd out of this game because of how bad the cutscenes looked and how cringe the dialogue is. However the gameplay was enjoyable, its basically an indie take on the old Strike games from the Genesis era, which were some of my favorite games on the platform. Im not sure if im sold on it yet, I think it'll depend on how varied and interesting the missions are.