PS5 Fans Beg Sony for a More Fulfilling Livestream in the Aftermath of Xbox Show

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

FIRESALE in shambles :tom:

Good thing he has Gamepass :vince:

MS has a good conference and you still can’t stop thinking about me :cruise:

I really got under this broke bitch’s skin :kaz:

Sorry bitch, I will be buying the games that interested me at the multiplat showcase in addition to whatever exclusives Sony will be announcing soon :hest:

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

MS has a good conference and you still can’t stop thinking about me :cruise:

I really got under this broke bitch’s skin :kaz:

Sorry bitch, I will be buying the games that interested me at the multiplat showcase in addition to whatever exclusives Sony will be announcing soon :hest:

He just admitted MS had a good conference and he’ll be getting Xbox games:tom: 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He just admitted MS had a good conference and he’ll be getting Xbox games:tom: 

:cruise: If you follow me on Twitter you would see I actually liked the conference. I never said it was bad only the fact MS has gone full third party now which somehow made you go into a meltdown.

I’m happy MS has fully embraced being a third party publisher bringing all their games to PlayStation and Switch. Why can’t you accept it :jordan3:?

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

:ovolol:

Don’t act like you don’t stalk my Twitter account along with Lemij  :hest:

You retards notice every game I’m playing thanks to my Twitter and have been trying desperately to find my Steam account. Don’t pretend to System Wars you’re not obsessed with me you fucking weirdo :mroff:

30 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Don’t act like you don’t stalk my Twitter account along with Lemij  :hest:

You retards notice every game I’m playing thanks to my Twitter and have been trying desperately to find my Steam account. Don’t pretend to System Wars you’re not obsessed with me you fucking weirdo :mroff:

Dude we all saw enough the very first time I posted it.  You're absolutely cooked breh.  Nobody needs to see anything more.  YOU are the massive fanboy lunatic around here... obsessed with Phil Spencer and Xbox 24/7.. Jesus Christ I feel sorry for you:rofl: :rofls: 

4 hours ago, Remij said:

Dude we all saw enough the very first time I posted it.  You're absolutely cooked breh.  Nobody needs to see anything more.  YOU are the massive fanboy lunatic around here... obsessed with Phil Spencer and Xbox 24/7.. Jesus Christ I feel sorry for you:rofl: :rofls: 

^  ^  The retard who got mad after I destroyed him in an argument to the point he started stalking me on social media is talking about fanboys :kaz:

Get the fuck outta here you hypocritical retard, you're the biggest fanboy on this forum and a fakeboy too. No argument on here could ever make me go searching for you or anyone on social media. Once I log off here, I completely forget about your dumb ass.

I live so rent free in your head that you started stalking me on social media, you're a stalking fanboy weirdo  :hest:.

Edited by FIREPOWER

Not sure why there is comparisons between a State of Play and a Showcase but I can understand the need of some fans to want to know more. Sony has really gone the nintendo route of not announcing games until they are near release. They just announced and revealed Astrobot for the first time and it's out in months. Very different shift from the TLOU2, GOT and Death Stranding days that had those 3 feature heavily for like 3 E3s. Which is funny cause that is the tactic MS now does, just announce everything crazy early. 

• Upvote 1