Jeff Grubb on Bloodborne PC port: 'Not happening at the moment'

5 hours ago, Cell said:

And there it is. :banderoos:

Remipee, I told you, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. I linked you TWICE to the post in the other thread, at which point I saw you enter the thread immediately TWICE, and then leave without replying. Ironically, the post was a reply to you saying I spew bullshit. 

And here you are feigning ignorance. 

I now know exactly who I'm dealing with.  Caught out my friend. Caught out. 

image.gif.5602407876b3f2b13976687c2e384d98.gif

Lot of words when you could have just linked me to whatever fucking post you're referring to.  Lmao.. looks like you're the one dodging :reg:

29 minutes ago, Remij said:

Lot of words when you could have just linked me to whatever fucking post you're referring to.  Lmao.. looks like you're the one dodging :reg:

STFU, you we both know you know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm never going to take your posts seriously again. 

:hest:

Edited by Cell
  • Geese 1
31 minutes ago, Remij said:

Dodge me one more time and we're done breh.  Link me or forever shut the fuck up :hest: 

Fine, fuck face, you asked for it. You should of kept post dodging. :mj:

It started with this little bit of sass from you:

On 2024-06-13 at 8:52 PM, Remij said:

You're so full of shit :tom: 

I don't own any current gen consoles.  I own a PC and a Switch for Nintendo games.  I also have a PS4 but that thing is useless now as all the games have come to PC.  I'll never ever buy a POS PS or Xbox console ever again.

Don't see Cell for years, then when PS starts doing shit like bringing their games to PC and other platforms he comes back and starts spewing BS LOL.  Stay mad that PS is following MS and bringing their games to other platforms.. all yall :geese: 

"Starts spewing BS LOL" he said.....oh no no Remipee. Not on my watch. :reg:

After days after you and Jenny's mutliplatform nonsense posting I replied with this little number:

On 2024-06-13 at 9:06 PM, Cell said:

The only BS being spewed is the BS from the Lems that MS and Sony are following equivalent strategies RIGHT NOW. They're absolutely not. Whilst both are maximising profit, so far Sony have said and also acted on a strategy which sees them release their main, AAAE single player games on PlayStation first with a release on PC a year later. They have released a Lego game on switch as they said it makes sense with the switch's family friendly install base. They have released nothing on Xbox. They said all along they would consider it on a game by game basis and where it makes sense to have multiplatform releases and that is exactly what they have done (GAAS, Lego). 

Microsoft, in a pretty fucking big contract to this, have openly said they intend to put their games on as many platforms as possible. So far they have not said they're going to put there equivalent AAA first party games on the PS5 day and date but also they said NOTHING about exclusivity when asked and instead talked about Xbox on as much hardware as possible.

Lems are trying to paint this as a binary thing, "they're both full multiplat TCHBO" and you can go and fuck yourself with that bullshit because, as I said the other day, it's far more complex, far more nuanced, while both companies are releasing games on other platforms they're doing so in very different ways. 

Also, speculating what Sony might do in 5 years doesn't hold water as your claims are contrary to what they themselves are doing and saying whereas Microsoft is being upfront about imposing the strategy you are accusing Sony of. 

I believe you know this as well but you're playing a game here which you think isn't as obviously as what it actually is. I'm calling it out. 

And before you say "but you never replied to my intial post" - I know. this wasn't about that. This was about pinning you down and seeing what you actually believe after baiting on here for DAYS without actually saying anything substantial. 

And what happened next. You just flat out DODGED this. FYI, I'm not actually saying I'm 100% right, but its how I see things, and I wanted an anwser out of you after you accused me of spewing BS. 

Heres the first time I called you:

On 2024-06-13 at 10:01 PM, Cell said:

@Remij don't think I didn't see you read this and then not reply. 

:mj:

And here's the second:

On 2024-06-14 at 9:56 AM, Cell said:

Still waiting for @Remij to stop post dodging and confirm whether or not he agrees with this.

:banderoos:

You immediately viewed these posts and still dodged. 

But, to make this whole fiasco much more entertaining:

14 hours ago, Remij said:

The fuck you talkin bout dawg :cosby2: 

Link me to this stupid post and I'll respond :woo:

You just flat out lied about not seeing it. And there you have it, the lies of Lemij.

Spanish Guy Laughing GIF - Spanish Guy Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Cell
  • dead 1
4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

OverCuck sure is fucking mad that Sony went full multiplat lmfao. He's been crying about it for weeks now .

Talkikg about dodging when he still refuses to answer the question I asked him :rofl:

Ive answered you multiple times but you're so fucking stupid I wouldn't trust you to spell IQ so it's a no wonder you don't know I've replied. 

:mj:

43 minutes ago, Cell said:

Fine, fuck face, you asked for it. You should of kept post dodging. :mj:

It started with this little bit of sass from you:

"Starts spewing BS LOL" he said.....oh no no Remipee. Not on my watch. :reg:

After days after you and Jenny's mutliplatform nonsense posting I replied with this little number:

And before you say "but you never replied to my intial post" - I know. this wasn't about that. This was about pinning you down and seeing what you actually believe after baiting on here for DAYS without actually saying anything substantial. 

And what happened next. You just flat out DODGED this. FYI, I'm not actually saying I'm 100% right, but its how I see things, and I wanted an anwser out of you after you accused me of spewing BS. 

Heres the first time I called you:

And here's the second:

You immediately viewed these posts and still dodged. 

But, to make this whole fiasco much more entertaining:

You just flat out lied about not seeing it. And there you have it, the lies of Lemij.

Spanish Guy Laughing GIF - Spanish Guy Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

I responded.  Now shut the fuck up :geese: 

16 minutes ago, Cell said:

I couldn't give a fuck at this point you're a liar which is far more entertaining.

You haven't even denied lying now. 

:hest:

LMAO dude holds a grudge over a post I didn't see for days... asks me to respond while claiming I'm ducking... and then I respond and he doesn't care no mo..  lmfao run along kid. :tom: 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO dude holds a grudge over a post I didn't see for days... asks me to respond while claiming I'm ducking... and then I respond and he doesn't care no mo..  lmfao run along kid. :tom: 

You saw it straight away and you know it you bullshitter. 

:umad:

1 minute ago, Cell said:

You saw it straight away and you know it you bullshitter. 

:umad:

Nope.  I saw a notification but I was already engaging with Remy.

I don't know why you think I'd cower away from an easily contested post from you.  I don't run from NO THANG :reg: 

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope.  I saw a notification but I was already engaging with Remy.

I don't know why you think I'd cower away from an easily contested post from you.  I don't run from NO THANG :reg: 

Except you did, but fine, keep trying to water it down. I've seen your true colours now Lemij. 

:fatcruise: