Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow June 18th, 7AM PT, roughly 40min, no Switch 2 info in this presentation, focuses on 2nd half Switch content

Caught up on this

-Mario & Luigi Brothership looks awesome. What a great surprise.

- I don't care for all the ports and remasters but there's a lot for people who are into those older games

-Mio is a neat looking Ori-like platformer

-The DQ3 remake is good news for fans of the game, but I think the gameplay for these games has likely not aged well

-I don't care for the artstyle but LoZ Echoes of Wisdom looks really good

-The Miles Edgeworth collection, specifically the never localized sequel is just incredible and my favorite thing to come out of the show

-Not sure how I feel about that game from the Danganronpa studio. The gameplay looks meh, and I didn't see much in the way of a mystery aspect

- Indifferent when it comes to Metroid. I guess its obvious its a Switch game, and not something they were saving for the Switch 2. It would be nice to get a new Metroid game that had wow worthy visuals, but I guess thats not really a possibility right now.

Overall it was a really good show. On par if not even better than the MS showcase.

• Upvote 1
  • Ben 1
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Caught up on this   -Mario & Luigi Brothership looks awesome. What a great surprise. - I don't care for all the ports and remasters but there's a lot for people who are into those o

I cried when I saw Metroid. 

Very nice show.   DQ3HD2D + 1&2 Marvel vs Capcom Collection Mario & Luigi: Brothership New Zelda game MP4    

Posted Images

I'm so hyped for Mario & Luigi: Brothership.  The M&L games are just fucking fantastic.  I just love how expressive Mario and Luigi are in these games.

Man, we went from Nintendo barely acting like they remembered what Paper Mario, Mario and Luigi, and Mario RPG were to getting new games and/or remakes in all of them within a single year :smoke: 

• aitch 1

I am definitely getting Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Mio, DK returns, and DRAGON WARRIOR 3. 

5 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Metroid looks like an xbox 1 game

So. . A GameCube game? So it looks like Metroid prime the original? 

Metroid-Prime-2-Echoes-Nintendo-Gamecube-Game-Screenshot-2_1024x.jpg

MetroidPrime4Beyond-scrn-03.jpg

Edited by Cooke