Ace Attorney Investigations Collection announced, coming September 6th, 2024 (Xbox, Switch, PS4, PC)

Holy shit its actually happening! Miles Edgeworth 2 is widely considered one of the top games in the series but it never being localized was such a bummer. This has instantly become one of my most anticipated games this year.

39 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Holy shit its actually happening! Miles Edgeworth 2 is widely considered one of the top games in the series but it never being localized was such a bummer. This has instantly become one of my most anticipated games this year.

the game that didnt get localized is actually the best in the series - never heard that before :ben: 

Capcom knowing that Nintendo is their top dog. The Switch is the only one that will get a physical version.

And I definitely need to get that.

25 minutes ago, Remij said:

Uh oh for fans of physical.  Apparently in the US the only version getting a physical release is the Switch, and in Europe it's the PS4.

https://x.com/Stealth40k/status/1803096312260296844

yeah its been this way for all of capcoms VN collections

AA - no us version for either ps4/switch, asia for both

AJ & GAAC - us version for switch, asia for both

Ghost Trick - no us version for either, asia for both

whats surprising is ps4 actually getting a pal version this time

• Like 1
18 hours ago, jehurey said:

Capcom knowing that Nintendo is their top dog. The Switch is the only one that will get a physical version.

And I definitely need to get that.

Lmao, Nintendo is not their ''top dog''. This is one of their nichest, lowest selling series.

What, you think Resident Evil Village 10 million copies sold came primarily from Switch or something? Lmao.

9 minutes ago, David P said:

Lmao, Nintendo is not their ''top dog''. This is one of their nichest, lowest selling series.

What, you think Resident Evil Village 10 million copies sold came primarily from Switch or something? Lmao.

Derpy doesn't think.  Capcom LITERALLY came out and said PC is their main platform.

What Capcom knows is that Switch gamers like to lick their cartridges before they play them :rofl: :rofls: 

Switch gamers just need to worry about if the entire collection will fit on the Switch cart or if it will also require a download :mickey: 

• dead 2
7 hours ago, David P said:

LOL, nope...........Capcom knows Nintendo is their top dog.

Still making exclusive releases for it.

And you guys are top butthurt :tom:

7 hours ago, Remij said:

Derpy doesn't think.  Capcom LITERALLY came out and said PC is their main platform.

What Capcom knows is that Switch gamers like to lick their cartridges before they play them :rofl: :rofls: 

Switch gamers just need to worry about if the entire collection will fit on the Switch cart or if it will also require a download :mickey: 

No, they literally didn't :tom:

They still haven't even patched the glitches in their biggest Resident Evil games :RISITAS:

6 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Jerry closing his eyes licking ditch carts and pennies 😆

jonb closing his eyes and dreaming of jerry fan-fic :hest:, that's what he does every night since he has no games to play

11 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

The Switch version will absolutely Steam roll the other versions. Switch is the defacto systems for visuals novels right now. 

Like I said, Top Dog.

I got my preorder in.

And quite frankly, its a good deal, its $40 for two games, and we're getting a game that has never been released in the west before, so its a new game release.

I might be interested in DKCR HD, just to have a copy of it along with the second game, but only if its $30 or under.

15 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL, nope...........Capcom knows Nintendo is their top dog.

Still making exclusive releases for it.

And you guys are top butthurt :tom:

Extremely weak damage control. 

Nintendo probably has a bigger physical games sales ratio than other consoles. This is also a series that used to be exclusive to the GBA/DS/3DS. 

The top Capcom franchise sellers aren't seeing their main sales from the Switch. Which mean Nintendo is not Capcom biggest earner. 

But you're too much of an idiot to admit you're wrong.