Sony subsidiary is publishing the new game from the Danganronpa developers on PC and Switch, but it's skipping PS5

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2024/06/sony-subsidiary-aniplex-is-publishing-the-new-game-from-danganronpas-devs-but-its-skipping-ps5

The new game from the creators of the Danganronpa series will be published by Sony subsidiary Aniplex, although it won’t be available on PS5 at first. While there’s a good possibility The Hundred Line: Last Defense Academy will be ported to Sony’s system later, as will be the case with Master Detective Archives: Rain Code in October, the team’s latest title will prioritise Nintendo Switch and PC first.

3rdparny Playstation Studios :hehe: 

Good to see the prioritize the platforms that matter first :geese: 

• Remij changed the title to Sony subsidiary is publishing the new game from the Danganronpa developers on PC and Switch, but it's skipping PS5
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Except buy one.     

”it’s smart”   ”I’d do the same if I was Sony”   ”it’s not even really Sony”   ”the audience on switch and pc is better”  

And then....     Its so hilarious watching him be.............this..........desperate..........and.................obvious

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Remij said:

:drake: 

No, they published it.  If the publisher owns the studio that developed the game... they made it....

He just self-owned himself. :drake:

Lemmings are now resorting to lying.......................because they're still butthurt that Xbox went full third-party.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He just self-owned himself. :drake:

Lemmings are now resorting to lying.......................because they're still butthurt that Xbox went full third-party.

Lmao nope.  My god you're fucking stupid.  By the definition put forth in that thread by Sugarhigh... and clearly yourself... this WOULD be a game made by Sony :drake:

You didn't realize that I'm making fun of you idiots with your own logic huh? :lawl:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Lmao nope.  My god you're fucking stupid.  By the definition put forth in that thread by Sugarhigh... and clearly yourself... this WOULD be a game made by Sony :drake:

I love how he clearly knows I was talking about what HE TYPED.............and he thinks he can just pretend to shift it to what someone else had typed

I clearly said YOU just debunked what YOU typed in YOUR OTHER THREAD.

LOL he got busted and he knows it :blessed:

Edited by jehurey
6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

This is normal business for Aniplex.

It really is...................imagine how desperate you would have to be to dig and try to use such incredible weak, weak bait :tom:

3OmRkam.png

mHDXoqW.png

XDlgm74.png

S2Umm8X.png

0AJfo2V.png

Going back 20 years, they've always published on different platforms.

Because they're not a Playstation subsidiary for video games......but rather a Sony subsidiary for all anime IPs.

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how he clearly knows I was talking about what HE TYPED.............and he thinks he can just pretend to shift it to what someone else had typed

I clearly said YOU just debunked what YOU typed in YOUR OTHER THREAD.

LOL he got busted and he knows it :blessed:

LOL.. nope.  Sorry sweetie, there's no contradiction.  I'm not the one saying that if a publisher simply publishes a game that they "made it"... I said if they own the studio that made the game..and publish it... they made it.

This thread isn't about Sony making this game...it's about a subsidiary of theirs publishing a game that isn't releasing on their owners platform at all :umad:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LOL.. nope.  Sorry sweetie, there's no contradiction.  I'm not the one saying that if a publisher simply publishes a game that they "made it"... I said if they own the studio that made the game..and publish it... they made it.

Take that same exact sentence:

"if they own the studio that made the game..and publish it... they made it."

and inser the word "don't"

"if they don't own the studio that made the game..and publish it... they didn't make it."

Congratulations.............we just debunked the thread you made and caught you in a contradiction

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Take that same exact sentence:

"if they own the studio that made the game..and publish it... they made it."

and inser the word "don't"

"if they don't own the studio that made the game..and publish it... they didn't make it."

Congratulations.............we just debunked the thread you made and caught you in a contradiction

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

LOOLLOLL you're SO fucking stupid.  You think you found a contradiction, but you're just proving you don't understand a simple distinction :cruise: 

Let me spell it out for you:

If they own the developers who made the game, and publish = they made it

If they don't own the developers who made the game, and publish = they published it

If they own the developers who made the game, but didn't publish it = they made it

Nowhere in that thread I made, did I state that Sony made that game.  A subsidiary of theirs published it... on two platforms that aren't Playstation.  THAT was the thread. :hest: 

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It really is...................imagine how desperate you would have to be to dig and try to use such incredible weak, weak bait :tom:

3OmRkam.png

mHDXoqW.png

XDlgm74.png

S2Umm8X.png

0AJfo2V.png

Going back 20 years, they've always published on different platforms.

Because they're not a Playstation subsidiary for video games......but rather a Sony subsidiary for all anime IPs.

Dipshitmij will do anything for Xbawks. :rofls:

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOOLLOLL you're SO fucking stupid.  You think you found a contradiction, but you're just proving you don't understand a simple distinction :cruise: 

Let me spell it out for you:

If they own the developers who made the game, and publish = they made it

which means that it isn't a playstation game at that point.

you already contradicted yourself because you tried to EQUATE IT TO XBOX BEING FULL-ON THIRD-PARTY

................Mixrosoft/Xbox OWNS THOSE STUDIOS

You've lost.

And no................you're not clever enough to try to talk your way out of it

:blessed:We just caught you self-owning your OWN THREAD you created :blessed:

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Dipshitmij will do anything for Xbawks. :rofls:

PLAY HAS NO LIMITS.™ Including limiting you to their console :mj: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

which means that it isn't a playstation game at that point.

you already contradicted yourself because you tried to EQUATE IT TO XBOX BEING FULL-ON THIRD-PARTY

................Mixrosoft/Xbox OWNS THOSE STUDIOS

You've lost.

And no................you're not clever enough to try to talk your way out of it

:blessed:We just caught you self-owning your OWN THREAD you created :blessed:

It isn't a Playstation game according to my definition idiot... :lemming:   Jesus christ... I never said it was :cruise: 

This is EXACTLY what I said LOL.  Jerry just created an argument out of NOTHING because he hates me so much and things that I say trigger him so deeply, that he looks for any contraction he can find to argue with me... but he's also completely blinded by the fact that I already trapped him in his own stupid logic.  So all that he can do is Jerry-go-round and claim that I said something I didn't ever say, and continually claim that I insinuated something I never did...

LOL and now he's talking about Xbox :rofl: :rofls: 

Right there in a nutshell is an entire loop of the Jerry-go-round... and he'll keep spinning all night if I let him :cruise: 

Just now, Remij said:

It isn't a Playstation game according to my definition idiot.

excuse me for a second while I copy and paste this. :don:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

It isn't a Playstation game according to my definition idiot

.................and he just debunked everything he was trying to say in this thread :tom5:

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO Jerry doesn't know what to do or say.... just keeps spinning.  Slow down and let Lynn hop back..:rofl: :rofls: 

riIm80b.png

And then....

XeoxPXV.png

Its so hilarious watching him be.............this..........desperate..........and.................obvious :hest:

• dead 1
Just now, jehurey said:

riIm80b.png

And then....

XeoxPXV.png

Its so hilarious watching him be.............this..........desperate..........and.................obvious :hest:

Look at him digging for something... anything :rofl: 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ku9myrkggj99h984ns0

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Look at him digging for something... anything :rofl: 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ku9myrkggj99h984ns0

LOL says the person who made this thread :hest: he's losing so badly that each of his posts is setting me up for the perfect punchline :blessed: