Sony subsidiary is publishing the new game from the Danganronpa developers on PC and Switch, but it's skipping PS5

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how he can't actually post specific words............and has yet to do so.

he's taking INSINUATIONS and then typing those out.

Which is what I did to him, and he claims to play stupid like he doesn't know what he was clearly insinuating in this thread.

:blessed:I love how I have him completely in knots, losing MULTIPLE times :blessed:

It’s a complete autistic spiral :mj: 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Except buy one.     

”it’s smart”   ”I’d do the same if I was Sony”   ”it’s not even really Sony”   ”the audience on switch and pc is better”  

And then....     Its so hilarious watching him be.............this..........desperate..........and.................obvious

Posted Images

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

He’s trying every trick up his sleeve to try and save face

are you describing what you do to try and get your nephew to go to bed early, so you can borrow his consoles and games?????:RISITAS:

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how he can't actually post specific words............and has yet to do so.

he's taking INSINUATIONS and then typing those out.

Which is what I did to him, and he claims to play stupid like he doesn't know what he was clearly insinuating in this thread.

:blessed:I love how I have him completely in knots, losing MULTIPLE times :blessed:

He's just admitted he made an insinuation with his post :rofl: :lawl: :rofls: 

And yet nowhere did I ever admit I made any insinuations with my thread.  And he's basing his entire premise off the fact that I edited the title of the thread at one point :rofl: 

Just now, jehurey said:

are you describing what you do to try and get your nephew to go to bed early, so you can borrow his consoles and games?????:RISITAS:

Now he’s deleting posts and posting multiple question marks  :cruise: Jerry meltdown initiated :cruise:

vuPfzQ1.png

I love how this is in the first post.................and its already Checkmate that proves what he was clearly insinuating

I love how he's been trying to argue this entire time while he forgot these three words :blessed:

Just now, Remij said:

He's just admitted he made an insinuation with his post :rofl: :lawl: :rofls: 

And yet nowhere did I ever admit I made any insinuations with my thread.  And he's basing his entire premise off the fact that I edited the title of the thread at one point :rofl: 

He’s cooked :cruise:

Just now, Remij said:

He's just admitted he made an insinuation with his post 

Nope.

Because this is checkmate

vuPfzQ1.png

You've already lost before you started arguing :hest:

Now he’s deleting posts and posting multiple question marks  :cruise: Jerry meltdown initiated :cruise:

He’s cooked :cruise:

Bald Cucky Dick Tucky is trying so hard.

One is a port-beggar..........the other is just a beggar, in general :blessed:

vuPfzQ1.png

I love how this is in the first post.................and its already Checkmate that proves what he was clearly insinuating

I love how he's been trying to argue this entire time while he forgot these three words :blessed:

3rd party isn't first party :drake: 

OMFG :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

3rd party isn't first party

he's trying to MISREAD his own post again

You are saying that Playstation studios..........has gone third party

:blessed:He just knows he lost :blessed:

pqOxq9O.png

Just within the past three minutes :hest::hest::hest::hest:

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

he’s trying a new route… :bena: it still didn’t work :cruise:

now he's describing his public transportation routine :hest:

Bald Cucky Dick Tucky is trying so hard.

One is a port-beggar..........the other is just a beggar, in general :blessed:

CouponClipphurey trying to talk about being a beggar :rofl: Talking about nephews and sharing consoles with them :rofl: 

You're done projecting dude.  Just stop... nobody believes you.  I wonder how many games you forced your nephew to play on your account.  :hehe: 

he's trying to MISREAD his own post again

You are saying that Playstation studios..........has gone third party

:blessed:He just knows he lost :blessed:

pqOxq9O.png

Just within the past three minutes :hest::hest::hest::hest:

LOL Your honor, he's not reading what he posted right!!! He meant this!!!................

No, by that post I meant Sony is publishing games that they aren't developing.....on platforms other than their own....:drake: 

Dude... Sony IS a 3rd party publisher... I don't need to beat around the fucking bush to say that moron  :lemming:   OMFG this guy came back just to make a complete fool of himself:lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

CouponClipphurey

He just abandoned his own argument, and tried to run to Bald Cucky Dick Tucky

Oh man, as if he couldn't make his L any more obvious

Thanks for losing!!!!

I hadn't even tried to bitchslap down into the ground in weeks, but it clearly looks like my bitchslapping hand works just fine.

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

There it is :kaz: he’s using his reality as insults again :cruise: it’s complete :cruise:

LOL i got him angry, look at that post.

Don't drop your phone off the couch you're sleeping on.

Just now, Remij said:

LOL Your honor, he's not reading what he posted right!!! He meant this!!!................

You already know that you've been caught.

Now you're losing your shit again.

Its funny..............you actually THOUGHT FOR A SECOND you might have actually found a way out..........and I hadn't even started to post the other part of your original post.

You had lost this entire time.:blessed:I love giving you hope........it leads to about an extra hour of entertainment:tom: