Sony subsidiary is publishing the new game from the Danganronpa developers on PC and Switch, but it's skipping PS5

Hey @-GD-X are you able to see what the thread was titled before I edited it?  If you can, would you please post the thread title... because Derpy here thinks I altered it in some meaningful ways, when I just fixed a grammatical error :lawl: 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Except buy one.     

”it’s smart”   ”I’d do the same if I was Sony”   ”it’s not even really Sony”   ”the audience on switch and pc is better”  

And then....     Its so hilarious watching him be.............this..........desperate..........and.................obvious

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL says the person who made this thread :hest: he's losing so badly that each of his posts is setting me up for the perfect punchline :blessed:

Dude, you've embarrassingly proven yourself to be a complete idiot... fullstop.  You came back and the first thing you did was make a complete fool of yourself :rofl: :rofls: 

The irony of him claiming this thread was weak bait... and he he's the only fucking clown that came in here and jumped on it completely :lawl: bmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.png

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

Hey @-GD-X are you able to see what the thread was titled before I edited it?  If you can, would you please post the thread title... because Derpy here thinks I altered it in some meaningful ways, when I just fixed a grammatical error :lawl: 

I now got him crying and running to the mods..............in the year 2024

DAYUM, I'm good :blessed:

Just now, Remij said:

Dude, you've embarrassingly proven yourself to be a complete idiot... fullstop.  You came back and the first thing you did was make a complete fool of yourself :rofl: :rofls: 

Oh my god, he's completely melting down, and now he's doing one of his patented desperate moves of anger: attempting to scream at me :hest:

Just now, jehurey said:

I now got him crying and running to the mods..............in the year 2024

DAYUM, I'm good :blessed:

Nope, just asking them to prove your little theory wrong.  LOL  Your pathetic clown ass theory that you took the time to make a big post about :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope, just asking them to prove your little theory wrong.

This is so perfect.

............get ready for this............I'm gonna do my best impression of you

...........you ready?

wHeRe dId I sPeZiFiCuLlY sAy WuT U R cLaImInG??????:grimaceleft:

I'm literally capturing him being a hypocrite with each of his posts. :blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

This is so perfect.

............get ready for this............I'm gonna do my best impression of you

...........you ready?

wHeRe dId I sPeZiFiCuLlY sAy WuT U R cLaImInG??????:grimaceleft:

I'm literally capturing him being a hypocrite with each of his posts. :blessed:

Right there... where you posted the time, and when I "changed the thread title".  Thanks for going into paint and drawing boxes around the things you're theorizing about:drake: 

image.thumb.png.dacc09528f0aa3ffdd29e19e9dfae447.png

He's already committed more time to me than he has his PS5 this past week :rofl: :rofls: 

Right there...

Nope. Here lemme continue to impersonate you

I dId nOt sAy WuT U sPeZiFiCaLlY R cLaImInG.

GD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grimaceleft:

:hest:I've now pissed him off to a whole nother level

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Jerry got fucking STEAM ROLLED holy shit 😂😂😂😂

I hope GD can post the thread title history... just to prove to everyone else that little fucker is a complete loser who makes up narratives to fuel his pathetic Jerry-go-rounds.... although let's be honest... absolutely everyone on this forum already knows that :hehe: 

I hope GD can

ALot of your posts rely on hope :hest:

he's bombing so bad, that now a second lemming is rushing in to try and help him tonight:blessed:

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope. Here lemme continue to impersonate you

I dId nOt sAy WuT U sPeZiFiCaLlY R cLaImInG.

GD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grimaceleft:

:hest:I've now pissed him off to a whole nother level

So he's now fully backing out LOL.  He's acting like he didn't make this post... detailing the steps which formulate his theory :rofl: :rofls: 

This one:

image.png

Just now, Remij said:

So he's now fully backing out LOL.  He's acting like he didn't make this

do I own YOUR posts?????

No............I only PUBLISHED them

:RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS:

This is too fun, I love how he claims I can't say that HE'S INSINUATING obvious things..........but he can attempt it the other way, rather quickly :blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

ALot of your posts rely on hope :hest:

Yours rely on lying and hoping I can't prove you wrong :drake: 

LOL Durrr you haz teh PS5 an I pruved it cuz u sed on teh twittarz that a PS5 game runned smoover then da PCz!!!@@~~ :lemming: 

Clown:cruise: 

Just now, Remij said:

Yours rely on lying

Says the person who MADE this thread :hest: After I caught you in an obvious lie.

He really can't do anything without it blowing back in his face :blessed:

:blessed:Fakeboy Lemij in another Midnight Meltdown :blessed:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

do I own YOUR posts?????

No............I only PUBLISHED them

:RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS:

This is too fun, I love how he claims I can't say that HE'S INSINUATING obvious things..........but he can attempt it the other way, rather quickly :blessed:

You own the post you made dipshit.... along with your theory that you walked us through step by step while making it :rofl:

LOL It's funny... Just like Sony can make games but can't make you play them... I can make a post but can't make you understand them :lawl: :lawl: :mj: :mj: 

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Holy shit @jehurey’s desperation :banderoos:

we-simply-love-to-see-it-youtube.gif

LOL Bald Cucky Rental Ducky is trying to buy his way into this thread.

.......and like everything else........he can't afford to :hest:

Just now, Remij said:

You own the post you made dipshit.... along with your theory

I love how he can't actually post specific words............and has yet to do so.

he's taking INSINUATIONS and then typing those out.

Which is what I did to him, and he claims to play stupid like he doesn't know what he was clearly insinuating in this thread.

:blessed:I love how I have him completely in knots, losing MULTIPLE times :blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL Bald Cucky Rental Ducky is trying to buy his way into this thread.

.......and like everything else........he can't afford to :hest:

He’s trying every trick up his sleeve to try and save face :mj: it’s only gonna get worse from here folks… just watch :tom: 

he’s gonna try to copy my ENTIRE schtick next :bena: