DF hints PS5 Pro’s killer apps will be…… MORE REMAKES

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It stands for Pedophile    " hey little girl , want to see my rare physical game collection??!! "  

What the actual fuck, this site was basically dead for a few of those years with only Jimbo posting pictures of his dog and his dick. JonB must of been arguing with himself on here.   

Jenny must be using all the power of his extra chromosome to come up with this one - No, I'm British, that doesn't really apply to us in the way you think about it Jennifer.   

Posted Images

Im surprised you didnt trip on your tampon that fell out as fast as you came rushing in :rofls:

9 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Im surprised you didnt trip on your tampon that fell out as fast as you came rushing in :rofls:

This thread is 22 hours old and this Is the first time I've posted in it, but OK, if this is a rush to you I'll roll with it. Probably why you get called SlowJonny. 

:mj:

• dead 1
1 hour ago, Cell said:

This thread is 22 hours old and this Is the first time I've posted in it, but OK, if this is a rush to you I'll roll with it. Probably why you get called SlowJonny. 

:mj:

1 hour ago, Cell said:

Jonny's so stupid he thought the Xbox was named after the last letter of the alphabet. 

:cruise:

Sloooooooooooooow Jonny :lawl:

• Haha 1

2 absolute buffoons LMAO. 

The act dumb on purpose then laugh with your buddy routine.

I didnt know Cell was a dumb lefty.

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

2 absolute buffoons LMAO. 

The act dumb on purpose then laugh with your buddy routine.

I didnt know Cell was a dumb lefty.

Jenny must be using all the power of his extra chromosome to come up with this one - No, I'm British, that doesn't really apply to us in the way you think about it Jennifer. 

:bena:

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
2 minutes ago, Cell said:

:bena:

I mean like you said they don't call him sloooow Jonny for nothing :lawl:

• Geese 1