Prime 4 is running at 720p 60fps

6 hours ago, David P said:

Switch is the worst console of all time. Nothing has ever been more pathetic in the industry. I can barely play games on my laptop anymore because I find the graphics capabilities too outdated and yet it completely smokes the Ditch. My laptop could run MP4 in 1080p at 90FPS.

Also the game looks boring af with shitty lock-on combat and gay alien design. Typical of the Hemorrhoid Prime franchise. MP1 is the most overrated game of all time. MP2 sucked. MP3 is the worst ''FPS'' I ever played in my life. 

The lock on crap is the result of a controller useless for FPS games, it's not intrepid design like the weirdos around here would have you believe but rather built because of a limitation.

I went back and played Metroid Prime on my GameCube and within minutes turned it off, the control is so backward and dated.

I feel like whether or not someone likes MP is a great barometer for how worthwhile someones opinion is.

Whenever someone here says they don't like it, it's usually someone who I believe is mentally disabled. Not in a trolling way, just genuinely mentally challenged in life, which tbf is like half this place nowadays.

3 hours ago, Casual said:

I feel like whether or not someone likes MP is a great barometer for how worthwhile someones opinion is.

Whenever someone here says they don't like it, it's usually someone who I believe is mentally disabled. Not in a trolling way, just genuinely mentally challenged in life, which tbf is like half this place nowadays.

You always had terrible taste anyways. 

13 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

The lock on crap is the result of a controller useless for FPS games, it's not intrepid design like the weirdos around here would have you believe but rather built because of a limitation.

I went back and played Metroid Prime on my GameCube and within minutes turned it off, the control is so backward and dated.

Metroid Prime is not a FPS dipshit. Terrible taste as always. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Metroid Prime is not a FPS dipshit. Terrible taste as always. 

The fuck it's not LOL, you Nintendo fags have been trying to fight that genre attachment since the game came out.

It's an FPS adventure game, while it's not a traditional FPS it ticks every box of one.

It's not shocking that with you type of people there's clearly something going on that we can see with our own eyes and you try to convince us of everything but that reality.

Edited by DynamiteCop
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

The fuck it's not LOL, you Nintendo fags have been trying to fight that genre attachment since the game came out.

It's an FPS adventure game, while it's not a traditional FPS it ticks every box of one.

You're almost there retard. It's a first person Adventure.   It's literally Metroid from a first person view. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

You're almost there retard. It's a first person Adventure.   It's literally Metroid from a first person view. 

And I'm pretty sure for 90% of the game that you're going to first person view you're shooting. It's a first person shooter you fucking dweeb get over it.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

And I'm pretty sure for 90% of the game that you're going to first person view you're shooting. It's a first person shooter you fucking dweeb get over it.

No the majority of the game you're exploring the planet because surprise surprise it's Metroid. 

What you classify 2D Metroid as a side scrolling shooter? :lemming:

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Lmfao all these years later and sheep have the same retarded damage control :mroff:

It's all the same damage control too like they're rebots reading a script. Like it's some slight against the game if it spans several genres. They think it's sophisticated or something lmao.

Absolute morons. 

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's all the same damage control too like they're rebots reading a script. Like it's some slight against the game if it spans several genres. They think it's sophisticated or something lmao.

Absolute morons. 

They always have to act like Nintonto creates genres ROFL. 

I understand both sides really... but I'd call it a first-person adventure game or action-adventure.  I wouldn't really call it a FPS because that implies that shooting enemies is the main focus of the game.  Yes, there are enemies to shoot, but Metroid is more about the exploration and finding items/equipment to progress through various environments.

32 minutes ago, Remij said:

I understand both sides really... but I'd call it a first-person adventure game or action-adventure.  I wouldn't really call it a FPS because that implies that shooting enemies is the main focus of the game.  Yes, there are enemies to shoot, but Metroid is more about the exploration and finding items/equipment to progress through various environments.

Ding ding ding. 

If they had taken Metroid and adapted it to be a first person shooter, then yea it would have been a first person shooter but that's not they did. 

Metroid Prime is literally Metroid from a first person perspective.  Every thing that made 2D games a Metroid game is in the prime series but just from a first person view.