just got a legion go for free B)

15 minutes ago, Remij said:

Keep Windows installed... so you can throw it in the dresser drawer like Twinblade here and basically never play it again... :rofl: :rofls: 

See... there's a fundamental difference between the people here who have shitty Windows-based handhelds and those who have Steam Decks.  Notice how the people with Steam Decks actually use theirs and play games.... and the ones with Allys and Go's don't. :hehe: 

I haven't played many PC games at all lately....still wakes the deep was the last one but thats not the type of game i'd want to play on a handheld.

I'm nit understanding why you bought an absolute dog shit handheld pc when you just bought a good gaming desktop.

Your going to hate this thing lmao

4 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I'm nit understanding why you bought an absolute dog shit handheld pc when you just bought a good gaming desktop.

Your going to hate this thing lmao

cuz my desktop was supposed to be delivered june 20 and still hasnt shipped and now they're saying end of July and they really dont know more or less. i did get 7 percent off for bitching tho.

I'd have bought a Ditch over a cheeto-lite handheld.

Going from playing games at 120+ fps max settings to sitting in bed with your low settings 30 fps handheld tethered to the wall carmalizing the cheeto dust to your fingers is gonna be a big YIKES moment for sure lmao

1 hour ago, poopy_butt said:

ill bite. id actually be curious to how many people here actually own any of these handhelds and how often they use them. i know the legion go will take some tinkering to get the battery life decent however i dont game outrageous hours in one sitting so i don't really think itll be a problem. Steamdeck oled was def very appealling and the 15% off base model deck looked nice as well. But when I saw this randomly drop to 580 and noticed i can get it literally for free with gift cards. fuck it why not. Ive been watching video reviews and even a lot of people who shat in it ended up re reviewing it saying its pretty awesome

I've got the deck and Ive used it constantly since it came out. It changed my habits to only buy steam games. I barely use my PS5 anymore. The thing is I also have a solid desktop PC, so getting the high end and handheld options with one purchase is a game changer. Plus with Xbox and PlayStation supporting steam there's no downside.

1 hour ago, poopy_butt said:

ill bite. id actually be curious to how many people here actually own any of these handhelds and how often they use them. i know the legion go will take some tinkering to get the battery life decent however i dont game outrageous hours in one sitting so i don't really think itll be a problem. Steamdeck oled was def very appealling and the 15% off base model deck looked nice as well. But when I saw this randomly drop to 580 and noticed i can get it literally for free with gift cards. fuck it why not. Ive been watching video reviews and even a lot of people who shat in it ended up re reviewing it saying its pretty awesome

I've got the deck and Ive used it constantly since it came out. It changed my habits to only buy steam games. I barely use my PS5 anymore. The thing is I also have a solid desktop PC, so getting the high end and handheld options with one purchase is a game changer. Plus with Xbox and PlayStation supporting steam there's no downside.

• aitch 1
10 hours ago, poopy_butt said:

400+ hours on SD OLED this year. 75 for Elden Ring and its expansion. I mainly play older games and newer indie titles. It’s great for me since I’m on the road a lot. 

58 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

400+ hours on SD OLED this year. 75 for Elden Ring and its expansion. I mainly play older games and newer indie titles. It’s great for me since I’m on the road a lot. 

God damn. If I was in your shoes i would def lean towards Steam Deck. This is a whim/impulse by for me so i hoping for the best.

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, poopy_butt said:

God damn. If I was in your shoes i would def lean towards Steam Deck. This is a whim/impulse by for me so i hoping for the best.

Tbh I only expected to use it “here and there”….i wasn’t expecting to use it so much. 

• aitch 1