May NPD 2024: PS5 #1, 2#NSW , 3# XSX (PS5 +8% over PS4, XBS -13% down compared to XB1)

Good to see Sony games doing well on pc. Day and date soon enough.

Only 1 Sony 1p this year isn't day one. Next year they will all be day one. Gaas or not.

Tchbo 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Numbered generations are for degenerate sheeptards. Switch can't play any PS5 games. It can only play a few horribly compromised versions of PS4 games. Nintendo has not made a first party game that's

Gotta love their double standards.  An old Xbox game Sea of Thieves comes to Playstation and hits the top of the charts and they say "Day 1 Xbox games coming to PS confirmed Lemshits!  They're all com

We now know that GAAS is day and date? This isn't new news or recent road map they've been saying it for almost 3 years now.    Sony  - "we'll see at least a year between releases on [Playst

18 minutes ago, Tainted said:

Damn, PS5 is permanently relegated to losing to the Switch this gen. RIP PS5 ☹️

Huh switch is PS3 generation.

• Geese 1
2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

It continues to prove that they can make more money outside of the console platform and will signal to them that they can increase their frequency and output.

No, it signals that the PC crowd will happily purchase 4 year old Playstation 4 ports in droves.  So no need to deviate from giving them old ass ports. 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No, it signals that the PC crowd will happily purchase 4 year old Playstation 4 ports in droves.  So no need to deviate from giving them old ass ports. 

No.. it shows Sony that there's interest in that franchise, and that perhaps they should put their marketing budget to work for both platforms by releasing them closer together, if not day and date.

I mean, it also shows Playstation completely failing to provide their own console players with new games that are selling more than an old port managed on PC...

But the reality is that this has just been a slow ass month.  GoT has done well on PC... but it hasn't broken any mold for their games on PC.  It's selling around what their old ports have typically sold.  Whether that is good enough for Sony or not will depend on whether or not their shareholders start pressuring them about why they're not doing more to grow those numbers.

17 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.. it shows Sony that there's interest in that franchise, and that perhaps they should put their marketing budget to work for both platforms by releasing them closer together, if not day and date.

I mean, it also shows Playstation completely failing to provide their own console players with new games that are selling more than an old port managed on PC...

But the reality is that this has just been a slow ass month.  GoT has done well on PC... but it hasn't broken any mold for their games on PC.  It's selling around what their old ports have typically sold.  Whether that is good enough for Sony or not will depend on whether or not their shareholders start pressuring them about why they're not doing more to grow those numbers.

Sony knows there's interest in the franchise by the numbers it did on PS4 4 years ago. 

Sony's plan of releasing old ports on PC is working to perfection. They're not going to deviate from that no matter how much you keep fantasizing about it :umad:

• Upvote 1

It has to kill the cows that Sony is releasing only ONE 1P game exclusively to ps5 this year :rofl:

Pc is greater priority compared to ps5 this year and that trend will likely continue over the rest of this gen.

After that , pc and ps will both be options for day one ps games , much like xbox and PC are.

The denial is hilarious. We are watching this in real time and the cows and cow ball sucking sheep still pretending that they cannot fucking see it :rofls:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sony knows there's interest in the franchise by the numbers it did on PS4 4 years ago. 

Sony's plan of releasing old ports on PC is working to perfection. They're not going to deviate from that no matter how much you keep fantasizing about it :umad:

PC gamer interest.. you know.. the people that won't go to their house :umad: 

And they've already deviated from their original plan dude... like I said.. remember when Herman Hulst said "just because Horizon ZD is coming doesn't mean more are"...

All according to keikaku :smug: 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

It has to kill the cows that Sony is releasing only ONE 1P game exclusively to ps5 this year :rofl:

Pc is greater priority compared to ps5 this year and that trend will likely continue over the rest of this gen.

After that , pc and ps will both be options for day one ps games , much like xbox and PC are.

The denial is hilarious. We are watching this in real time and the cows and cow ball sucking sheep still pretending that they cannot fucking see it :rofls:

A 4 year old port of a PS4 game is "killing" cows but for you everything is fine in lemmingville where you live even though MS is bringing all their games to Playstation. MS has released more games on playstation this year than they've released on ShitBox but you you're still happy taking backshots from Phil  :mickeyj:

AstroBot will be one of the best games released all year and will come years later to PC where people like Lemij will still pay full price for it and be happy. Sony will never port their tentpole games to PC first because they've seen that they can wait years later after they've exhausted PS5 sales and still make tons of money years later on PC. I know it hurts your lemshit ass that MS were stupid and brought everything to PC day and date killing their hardware sales and now ensuring that Xbox is an irrelevant piece of shit as now even its rivals are now getting its games :reg:.

:aitch: PS5 getting all of Sony's premium games day one and still gets third party exclusives like Stellar Blade, Rise of Ronin, and FF7 rebirth (the highest rated game of the year). If that's not enough, it's now getting Xbox's dogshit games LMAO. Since Hellflop 2 got buried, it's only a matter of weeks now before they announce the PS5 version. I'm also pretty sure Starfield is coming to PS5 too this year.

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

A 4 year old port of a PS4 game is "killing" cows but you everything is fine in lemmingville where you live even though MS is bringing all their games to Playstation. MS has released more games on playstation this year than they've released on ShitBox but you you're still happy taking backshots from Phil  :mickeyj:

AstroBot will be one of the best games released all year and will come years later to PC where people like Lemij will still pay full price for it and be happy. Sony will never port their tentpole games to PC first because they've seen that they can wait years later after they've exhausted PS5 sales and still make tons of money years later on PC. I know it hurts your lemshit ass that MS were stupid and brought everything to PC day and date killing their hardware sales and now ensuring that Xbox is an irrelevant piece of shit as now even its rivals are now getting its games :reg:.

:aitch: PS5 getting all of Sony's premium games day one and still gets third party exclusives like Stellar Blade, Rise of Ronin, and FF7 rebirth (the highest rated game of the year). If that's not enough, it's now getting Xbox's dogshit games LMAO. Since Hellflop 2 got buried, it's only a matter of weeks now before they announce the PS5 version. I'm also pretty sure Starfield is coming to PS5 too this year.

You're the one buying and double dipping on all these PC ports.. you're paying full price twice and you're happy. :smilecry:   Sure, I'm happy because I don't need to own consoles anymore to play their games.. but you're kidding yourself if you think Sony's going to just remain happy with PC sales as they are now :Jeff:

I don't think Astro Bot will come to PC because it's basically designed around the Dualsense and I don't think there'll be an easy way for them to transfer that gameplay to other controllers for a PC release.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're the one buying and double dipping on all these PC ports.. you're paying full price twice and you're happy. :smilecry:   Sure, I'm happy because I don't need to own consoles anymore to play their games.. but you're kidding yourself if you think Sony's going to just remain happy with PC sales as they are now :Jeff:

I don't think Astro Bot will come to PC because it's basically designed around the Dualsense and I don't think there'll be an easy way for them to transfer that gameplay to other controllers for a PC release.

I rarely double dip with Sony's games. Only one game I've double-dipped in so far is Ratchet and Clank and it's because I was curious to see how fast it loads up on my PC's SSD compared to my PS5. No point double dipping with Sony's games since the PC ports aren't much better than the PS5 version and by the time they come to PC I've already had my fill with them. I'm thinking I may get Ghost of Tsushima when it's on sale later this year but that's because GoT is one of my favorite games of all time. I didn't double dip for Uncharted, Spiderman, Horizon, GOW, etc. It's funny, now that I think of it I double dip way more on third party games than with Sony's games :mjgrin:

Sony themselves have said they are very happy with the way things are now. In fact, I recall Sony's President saying this a few months ago. You should worry about MS, they aren't happy about anything and it's why they keep pivoting all the time :reg:. Sony's strategy is the same one they've had for years.

You're actually right about Astrobot, it may not come to PC. I forgot about the fact it's designed around the dualsense and not every PC gamer owns a dualsense or is interested in gaming with a dualsense controller.

Edited by FIREPOWER

Sonys strategy is the ones they've had for years :rofls:

Yeah , YEARS ago I'm sure you would have expected Sony to release more 1p games on PC than ps5.

Sure you thought that :hehe:

You know what we thought tho ? That Sony would bring more and more games to pc. Ansld they did. We thought we could not buy pos5 and that is true. All Sony games will come to pc.  We can wait , just like you wait for new Sony 1p sp games :mroff:

39 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Sonys strategy is the ones they've had for years :rofls:

Yeah , YEARS ago I'm sure you would have expected Sony to release more 1p games on PC than ps5.

Sure you thought that :hehe:

You know what we thought tho ? That Sony would bring more and more games to pc. Ansld they did. We thought we could not buy pos5 and that is true. All Sony games will come to pc.  We can wait , just like you wait for new Sony 1p sp games :mroff:

Gotta love their double standards.  An old Xbox game Sea of Thieves comes to Playstation and hits the top of the charts and they say "Day 1 Xbox games coming to PS confirmed Lemshits!  They're all coming now"....  but an old PS game on PC hits the top of the charts "Day 1 is never happening guiz, get over it.. they're happy as it is :lemming: "  

:hest: 

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
59 minutes ago, Remij said:

Gotta love their double standards.  An old Xbox game Sea of Thieves comes to Playstation and hits the top of the charts and they say "Day 1 Xbox games coming to PS confirmed Lemshits!  They're all coming now"....  but an old PS game on PC hits the top of the charts "Day 1 is never happening guiz, get over it.. they're happy as it is :lemming: "  

:hest: 

:reg: Except Xbox is already releasing games day one games post ABK/Bethesda acquisition on PlayStation 5  or have you forgotten DOOM: The Dark Ages  is coming to PlayStation day one? How many PlayStation first party single player games have released on PC day one?

“Oh, that was different :lemming:

You clowns keep owning yourselves because you keep ignoring the detail that don’t match your delusions. We already have the Playstation CEO confirming they aren’t doing day and date on PC while we have Phil Spencer saying their plan is to release all their games everywhere. It’s funny we have CEOs of both companies saying and doing exactly what they say they want to do but you idiots keep choosing to ignore this fact to spin bullshit to match your delusions. Same way you retards are convinced that Xbox is somehow going to make a comeback this gen even though it’s failing harder than the XB1generation :vabe:

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:reg: Except Xbox is already releasing games day one games post ABK/Bethesda acquisition on PlayStation 5  or have you forgotten DOOM: The Dark Ages  is coming to PlayStation day one? How many PlayStation first party single player games have released on PC day one?

“Oh, that was different :lemming:

You clowns keep owning yourselves because you keep ignoring the detail that don’t match your delusions. We already have the Playstation CEO confirming they aren’t doing day and date on PC while we have Phil Spencer saying their plan is to release all their games everywhere. It’s funny we have CEOs of both companies saying and doing exactly what they say they want to do but you idiots keep choosing to ignore this fact to spin bullshit to match your delusions. Same way you retards are convinced that Xbox is somehow going to make a comeback this gen even though it’s failing harder than the XB1generation :vabe:

And so is PS.. Games are games dude.  The same shit that applies to GaaS games applies to their Single player games. :juggle: 

Dude, there's been multiple people here in this very forum, which told me "Nope, Xbox games aren't going to PC"...  "Nope Halo MCC isn't coming." and so on.  Same thing happening with people who said "Nope, you're not getting Horizon ZD, just PSNow", "Nope, you're not getting PS5 games.."  

"Nope not God of War, nope not The Last of Us, nope not Uncharted".. 

I always get the last laugh :geese:   Day and date SP games are coming breh..laugh at me just as the people did who said the shit above did... :smug:

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

And so is PS.. Games are games dude.  The same shit that applies to GaaS games applies to their Single player games. :juggle: 

Dude, there's been multiple people here in this very forum, which told me "Nope, Xbox games aren't going to PC"...  "Nope Halo MCC isn't coming." and so on.  Same thing happening with people who said "Nope, you're not getting Horizon ZD, just PSNow", "Nope, you're not getting PS5 games.."  

"Nope not God of War, nope not The Last of Us, nope not Uncharted".. 

I always get the last laugh :geese:   Day and date SP games are coming breh..laugh at me just as the people did who said the shit above did... :smug:

:cruise: None of those old games you listed were PC day and date. You are delusional and very sad lol. You don’t get to laugh at all, you’re paying new prices for old games years after they’ve launched on PS4 and PS5 and right at the cusp of their sequels and when most people who have interest in paying them have moved on. You’re supporting Sony and PlayStation by buying old ports of their games at full price when no one on PS5 will :hest:

You're eating cold leftovers from PlayStation’s plate and tricking yourself you have a seat at the table eating gourmet meals. You’re a beggar still waiting for the Bloodborne PC and Demon’s Souls port years later :dbry:

The only people that get to have the last laugh are Sony.

:aitch: The only people that get a choice to play games when they want and how they want are people like me that own a PC and a PS5, and can play the best versions of Sony’s games day one. 

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:cruise: None of those old games you listed were PC day and date. You are delusional and very sad lol. You don’t get to laugh at all, you’re paying new prices for old games years after they’ve launched on PS4 and PS5 and right at the cusp of their sequels and when most people who have interest in paying them have moved on. You’re supporting Sony and PlayStation by buying old ports of their games at full price when no one on PS5 will :hest:

You're eating cold leftovers from PlayStation’s plate and tricking yourself you have a seat at the table eating gourmet meals. You’re a beggar still waiting for the Bloodborne PC and Demon’s Souls port years later :dbry:

The only people that get to have the last laugh are Sony.

:aitch: The only people that get a choice to play games when they want and how they want are people like me that own a PC and a PS5, and can play the best versions of Sony’s games day one. 

Yes, keep it up :hest: 

:juggle: 

3 hours ago, Remij said:

PC gamer interest.. you know.. the people that won't go to their house :umad: 

And they've already deviated from their original plan dude... like I said.. remember when Herman Hulst said "just because Horizon ZD is coming doesn't mean more are"...

All according to keikaku :smug: 

When have they deviated from their original plan for PC? 

• Upvote 1