is cdkeys still the cheapest place to get steam codes?

For me:

Greenmangaming and Fanatical for new game releases (They have some great discounts and with GMG when you get your XP level up you can get some pretty big discounts on new games)

CDkeys for certain games depending on what they are. (They've slowly been getting closer to full price for a lot of games now.. still have some great deals from time to time though)

GOG for certain old gems you cant get anywhere else.

G2A or Kinguin for old games that have been removed from sale on other stores, or games that basically don't sell much anymore.  

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Just buy them from a reputable dealer. You ain't poor, fucker.

Yeah I feel like gmg is the best because they’re legitimate but still manage to have good discounts.

4 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Just buy them from a reputable dealer. You ain't poor, fucker.

Well of course. I just didn’t know the reputable ones from the not-so-reputable ones. 

11 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Well of course. I just didn’t know the reputable ones from the not-so-reputable ones. 

They're all reputable sites some are just gray market. I've been buying gray market keys the last 15 years, you've got nothing to worry about.

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

They're all reputable sites some are just gray market. I've been buying gray market keys the last 15 years, you've got nothing to worry about.

i saw cdkeys had ds3 w/season pass for $30. i bought it and it all works great. thanks again!