HellDivers 2 is completely dead, loses 97% of userbase

42 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Exactly this. The game isn’t F2P and they’ve already made their money back and some. I’m personally waiting for the game to get another major update before I come back and I’m sure that’s what most players are doing now.

The game hasn’t had a meaningful update in weeks now and there’s no point grinding through the same content over and over again. The game will most likely surge again once the next major content update drops.

They ain’t ever coming back bruh  :tom: 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Remij said:

They fucked up when they tried to make PSN mandatory for it after months of working and building up the fan base.  PC gamers were carrying this game anyway.

It's not like it was a free to play game though.  They made good money off it.  The right update could bring people back.

100% sony got greedy.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

100% sony got greedy.

Yep.  We all knew that PSN was going to be coming to their games on PC at some point, but they messed up trying to make it a requirement after the game had already launched.  I know it's fun for people to shit on PC gamers because of the "making a PSN account" thing.. but it was more that they tried to fuck with it after the fact that it had already been working as is for months by then.  PC gamers don't like shit like that because it does eventually lead to getting fucked around in other ways.  Sony should have incentivize PC gamers with some free cosmetics or in-game currency or whatever to create and log in to PSN over a period of time, instead of just dropping the hammer.  Would have went over much better. 

This game's success undoubtedly came as a big shock to Sony.  They weren't ready for the server demands, and it threw them off track unfortunately.  They made a shitload of money off it regardless, and they now have a core PC fanbase that will eat up a future game.  It's still mission accomplished lol.

Concord on the other hand.. not sure about that.  I hope it does well enough for them, but I'm hearing very mixed things.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Tainted said:

You know cows are fucked when they are happier that Sony made money on the game and don’t care that nobody cares about the game. Lapdog much?

That's all that matters to them lmao. They are happy to give up AAA sp games , going full multiplat and buying these shitty gaas games that should be f2p just so Sony keeps making money :rofl:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

They ain’t ever coming back bruh  :tom: 

Even if they get back 10 percent of the people that left to return it will still be more than 100 times the number of people still playing Gaylo.

You should worry about your own failed games on Xbox and stop trying to worry about successful games that have already made huge profits on other platforms  :mj:

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Yep.  We all knew that PSN was going to be coming to their games on PC at some point, but they messed up trying to make it a requirement after the game had already launched.  I know it's fun for people to shit on PC gamers because of the "making a PSN account" thing.. but it was more that they tried to fuck with it after the fact that it had already been working as is for months by then.  PC gamers don't like shit like that because it does eventually lead to getting fucked around in other ways.  Sony should have incentivize PC gamers with some free cosmetics or in-game currency or whatever to create and log in to PSN over a period of time, instead of just dropping the hammer.  Would have went over much better. 

This game's success undoubtedly came as a big shock to Sony.  They weren't ready for the server demands, and it threw them off track unfortunately.  They made a shitload of money off it regardless, and they now have a core PC fanbase that will eat up a future game.  It's still mission accomplished lol.

Concord on the other hand.. not sure about that.  I hope it does well enough for them, but I'm hearing very mixed things.

I personally think Concord will flop. The game looks lame and so far from what i heard from people that played it the gameplay is polished but not unique or exciting enough to bring in the masses like Helldivers 2 did.

Edited by FIREPOWER
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Even if they get back 10 percent of the people that left to return it will still be more than 100 times the number of people still playing Gaylo.

You should worry about your own failed games on Xbox and stop trying to worry about successful games that have already made huge profits on other platforms  :mj:

He’s now bragging about helldivers having more players than a 3 year old flop of game :mj: 

that’s the state of the game holy shit :D 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
2 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He’s now bragging about helldivers having more players than a 3 year old flop of game :mj: 

that’s the state of the game holy shit :D 

:kaz: It's your flagship game you retard. 

Helldivers 2 outselling your biggest game is the equivalent of Bleeding Edge outselling God of War Ragnarok. it's embarrassing and shows how far you lemshits have fallen over the years.

How the hell is Xbox's biggest game getting raped by a AA game from an indie studio? it's embarrassing. MS has completely destroyed the Gaylo franchise and name. 10 years ago, Halo flopping like this would be unthinkable :cruise:

• aitch 1
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: It's your flagship game you retard. 

Helldivers 2 outselling your biggest game is the equivalent of Bleeding Edge outselling God of War Ragnarok. it's embarrassing and shows how far you lemshits have fallen over the years.

How the hell is Xbox's biggest game getting raped by a AA game from an indie studio? it's embarrassing. MS has completely destroyed the Gaylo franchise and name. 10 years ago, Halo flopping like this would be unthinkable :cruise:

HellDivers 2 outsold Spiderman 2, the game you claimed would outsell Zelda (didn’t even outside a 2d Mario game) :tom:

halo infinite is rated higher and has been played by more people, and it sucks. What does that tell you about helldiverrs? :kaz: 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
5 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

HellDivers 2 outsold Spiderman 2, the game you claimed would outsell Zelda (didn’t even outside a 2d Mario game) :tom:

halo infinite is rated higher and has been played by more people, and it sucks. What does that tell you about helldiverrs? :kaz: 

It says a fairly unknown IP beat the fuck out of Failo Infinite. :mj:

• Geese 1
7 hours ago, lynux3 said:

in what metric? Halo has had more players and was rated higher. :mj: 

On top of that, they’re not even the same genre… why the fuck are you comparing helldivers to a 3 year old FPS? :kaz: 

8 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Lemshits don’t wanna believe it!! :sabu:

Halo and lems have been fucking raped 

0BF90BC2-0FD6-4B3C-8096-62998FA8A521.thumb.jpeg.a37289ab92f308c11752f3fc36c48ba0.jpeg

On 2024-07-19 at 5:05 AM, Orion said:

What's helldivers 2? If it's some destiny clone, then yea I'm good :ben:

Not even close. :ben: