Hellblade 2 is already making Top 10 lists of the decade

This shows that visuals by themselves aren’t enough to leave a lasting impression if the rest of the game isn’t good enough. It was the same story with Ryse, it was released and quickly forgotten. HB2 looks to have the same fate.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

This shows that visuals by themselves aren’t enough to leave a lasting impression if the rest of the game isn’t good enough. It was the same story with Ryse, it was released and quickly forgotten. HB2 looks to have the same fate.

It's not even fair to compare Ryse to this.. Ryse is a much better game.  Graphically still looks phenomenal, and even runs beautifully on the Deck. 

I wish we'd get a sequel to Ryse.  Another Xbox misstep. :shake:

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Remij said:

It's not even fair to compare Ryse to this.. Ryse is a much better game.  Graphically still looks phenomenal, and even runs beautifully on the Deck. 

I wish we'd get a sequel to Ryse.  Another Xbox misstep. :shake:

Yeah, Ryse was a better game (that’s not saying much), but HB2 was a better experience.  

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, Ryse was a better game (that’s not saying much), but HB2 was a better experience.  

I'm honestly not too sure about that man.  Ryse has some pretty cool moments in it.

Anyway, Hellblade 2 should have easily been better and we shouldn't even be having this discussion :D 

• Haha 1