Black Myth Wukong hits over 1.4M concurrent players on Steam within the first hour of release

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Biggest game this year in one market, just China. The game is selling like ass everywhere else. Also this game is clearly going to flop on the PS5 because that console has virtually no presence in that country.

You’re a fucking retard. It’s the biggest game in the world. The Chinese market is still on Earth you imbecile, we don’t divide the world gaming market. It’s currently the most played game on the planet. Eat shit, your ShitBox keeps missing out on the biggest games :lawl:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ps5 got bg3 and this as free timed console exclusives   series potato was a mistake  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

It has a worse meta than Starfield LMAO!!!! enjoy this flop :kaz:

Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth is the highest rated game on Metacritic this year and that’s also skipping your ShitBox. You lems are raped either way :hest:

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth is the highest rated game on Metacritic this year and that’s also skipping your ShitBox. You lems are raped either way :hest:

What does that have to do with this game being scored worse than Starfield? :mj: 

33 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You’re a fucking retard. It’s the biggest game in the world. The Chinese market is still on Earth you imbecile, we don’t divide the world gaming market. It’s currently the most played game on the planet. Eat shit, your ShitBox keeps missing out on the biggest games :lawl:

Who gives a shit if it's the biggest game in the world when basically 90% of it is in one place.

When there were 2.2 million people playing this game only 225,000 of them accounted for the entire rest of the planet.

This is a Chinese hallmark and accomplishment, nobody else gives a shit.

This is all great news for the Chinese government and the developers but means dick for the rest of us.

This is a Chinese darling and a global flop, this shit will barely even sell on PS5 because there is no Chinese market for it to ride on on that platform.

Edited by DynamiteCop
4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It steam actually that widely allowed in china? I guess thats one of the most enlightening things about this game's success.

Steam has its own censored and specific branch in China.

6 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

So where's the impressions 

i hear it's pretty awesome, so far. my friend is running it on a 4070 and he says it looks/plays great, even at medium/high settings (no rt). he's like 5 hours in, so he'll update me once he's done.

51 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i hear it's pretty awesome, so far. my friend is running it on a 4070 and he says it looks/plays great, even at medium/high settings (no rt). he's like 5 hours in, so he'll update me once he's done.

Ask him how hard it is

Just now, JonDnD said:

Ask him how hard it is

ha. he's very good at hard games. he makes no hit vids of cuphead and no death ones of returnal. but, i'll ask him to compare it to another title.

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Ask him how hard it is

he just told me it's more comparable to GOW and stellar blade. i didn't play stellar blade, so i have no clue if that was even hard. but he says the game is easy.

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

he just told me it's more comparable to GOW and stellar blade. i didn't play stellar blade, so i have no clue if that was even hard. but he says the game is easy.

Interesting, Might pick it up then

• Upvote 1
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Chinese botnet game confirmed, goes from 2.2+ million down to 225,000 in a day lmao.

The Chinese government has no shame lmao

Dude... every game does this.  People were sleeping there.. and it's just morning now.  It's going to go back up lol..  

You have to remember that China has some strict laws about when and how much gaming people can do.. that's why it drops so hard and all at once.

Edited by Remij
33 minutes ago, Remij said:

Dude... every game does this.  People were sleeping there.. and it's just morning now.  It's going to go back up lol..  

You have to remember that China has some strict laws about when and how much gaming people can do.. that's why it drops so hard and all at once.

A 90% drop in a day lol? We'll see.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

A 90% drop in a day lol? We'll see.

It makes sense if 90% of the player base is from China.

I'm not expecting 2.2M again, but it will surely go over 1M.