Oh boy😂 DF on Black Myth (PS5): “Too many technical problems”, “a mess”, “worst 30 fps cap ever seen”, “looks quite bad”, “no VRR or HDR support”, “bad latency”, “stutters”
 it goes on and on. TCHBFR!

Man, the comparison of the initial fight sequence where you're fighting in the clouds with the volumetric particles whirling around everywhere looks phenomenal on PC, on PS5 it's massively downgraded and doesn't have nearly the same effect IMO.  Still cool on PS5 tho, but definitely a huge step down.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I haven’t had a single crash. I’ve seen some minor slowdown and evidence of fsaa (or whatever shit is used). A few hours in, and it’s way more playable than Zelda totk (those frame rate dips and

PS5 version looks solid enough for sure from what I've watched.  I can't speak for the input lag tho if framegen is on.. that might not feel too great  but people easily adjust.

It all feels good to me. I was able to beat 3 bosses pretty easily (fire spear dude, the frog, and that white creature that jumps on the roof).    edit: I beat that guy with the poison/snakes.

Posted Images

is this game worth the $60? Im seeing mixed shit about how buggy it is. Steam reviews are saying zero crashes and then any mainstream video reviews say theres incredibly frustrating bs you will have to deal with.

11 minutes ago, poopy_butt said:

is this game worth the $60? Im seeing mixed shit about how buggy it is. Steam reviews are saying zero crashes and then any mainstream video reviews say theres incredibly frustrating bs you will have to deal with.

I have it, dont know how long ill get to play it tonight but ill let you know any bugs i encounter 

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

I have it, dont know how long ill get to play it tonight but ill let you know any bugs i encounter 

:salute:

This game may be the reason i upgrade my monitor for my PC.

31 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Cows making fun of Xbox when they paid for the game and can't play it either. :tom:

:kaz: Eh, I've seen multiple cows playing the game on Twitter. WTF are you on? 

I'm getting it on PC but if I didn't have a 4090 beast of a PC I'd play it happily on my PS5. You retards are the ones that can't play the game because it's delayed indefinitely on your potato you call a console :mj:

15 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I'm getting it on PC but if I didn't have a 4090 beast of a PC I'd play it happily on my PS5. You retards are the ones that can't play the game because it's delayed indefinitely on your potato you call a console :mj:

Happily play a broken game? :D 

I’m enjoying it on ps5. Playing quality mode. It’s not as pretty or as fluid as the PC version, but it’s way better than I expected. 

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Happily play a broken game? :D 

The game isn't broken on PS5. The only thing broken is your brain you retard :kaz:

11 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I’m enjoying it on ps5. Playing quality mode. It’s not as pretty or as fluid as the PC version, but it’s way better than I expected. 

Exactly what I thought. I've seen lots of people having a lot of fun with the PS5 version. The PS5 gameplay is all over my timeline on the app.

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

The game isn't broken on PS5. The only thing broken is your brain you retard :kaz:

Exactly what I thought. I've seen lots of people having a lot of fun with the PS5 version. The PS5 gameplay is all over my timeline on the app.

Yeah, I haven’t had a single crash. I’ve seen some minor slowdown and evidence of fsaa (or whatever shit is used). A few hours in, and it’s way more playable than Zelda totk (those frame rate dips and visuals were rough). I’m just glad this isn’t broken like lords of the fallen. That was my initial concern. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

PS5 version looks solid enough for sure from what I've watched.  I can't speak for the input lag tho if framegen is on.. that might not feel too great  but people easily adjust.

Edited by Remij
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

It all feels good to me. I was able to beat 3 bosses pretty easily (fire spear dude, the frog, and that white creature that jumps on the roof). 

edit: I beat that guy with the poison/snakes. I can’t remember their names. 

I love how many bosses (and mini bosses) there are. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Hiding behind PC I see. :kaz:

54 minutes ago, Remij said:

1080p with frame tearing is solid enough alright. :bena:

TCHBFR 

Posted (edited)

It’s 28-36 in quality mode with no VRR support
 the OP literally calls it the worst they’ve EVER seen in a game :deadest:

that is 100% broken in this type of game :mroff:

woildnt touch this with a 100 foot pole lmfao. Enjoy that garbage 

Edited by Long Ball Larry
  • dead 1
44 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

1080p with frame tearing is solid enough alright. :bena:

TCHBFR 

They’re claiming it’s “good enough” lmfao. These fucking clowns :D 

:luff: The two lemming retards that can't run the game on their Potatoes are ironically the ones here trying to shit on the PS5 version for looking worse than the PC version.

:mj:I can play the game at max settings on my 4090 or if I choose play it on my PS5. You retards can't play it anywhere because it's indefinitely delayed on ShitBox and yet I'm the one "owned".

":lemming:  Haha, you have access to the game and my retarded ass doesn't but you have been owned because reasons!" - Lemming logic.

This is what years of getting raped by MS has done to them. Toxic levels of cope  :kaz:

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER