Concord is a mega-flop (69 MC and debuts with sub-1000 players on Steam)

Damn, I almost feel kind of sorry for them.  I don't want any game to fail. :(

I was expecting something around 20-30K for this, which would have still been a massive failure, but this is just crazy low.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cows hate their own games , and don't buy the multiplats they hype    But if we say it's a flop first , we aren't owned !

Cutcord  

ah yes, the excellent gun play of two generic fps series  

Posted Images

Sony got a warning when people dropped Helldivers after it started requiring PSN sign-in.  They sabotaged that game, and Concord never had a chance.

The people crying about "woke" and "dei" are total faggots. White muscle men in games only! :cryjerk:

Edited by sugarhigh
Just now, sugarhigh said:

Sony got a warning when people dropped Helldivers after it started requiring PSN sign-in.  They sabotaged that game, and Concord never had a chance.

Eh, Ghost of Tsushima is one of their highest CCU performing games and it had the requirement... and that's a primarily SP game.

This games failure has nothing to do with PSN being a requirement (which is typical with MP games) it's simply because of what it is, and how it's been marketed.  PC gamers have had their fill of this type of game, or this type of style of game.  There's free to play games which scratch and have scratched this itch for a while.

It's a tough market out there lol.

2 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Ghost only requires psn for the online mode nobody plays.

Oh yea, you're right.

Still though, I remember reading that Helldivers 2 devs were asked how many people that played the game linked PSN accounts and they said most of them already had.  I still don't believe that the PSN requirement has anything to do with this game doing THIS badly.

Only entitled steam fanboys care about a login. Get over it lmao. Would skip a game because of that ? Then skip it , little babies rofl

People stopped playing helldivers because it got boring .

People didn't buy this game because it should have been f2p.

Only the insane would skip a game because of a login.  Sad people . Get over yourselves,  it's just video games ROFL

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Only entitled steam fanboys care about a login. Get over it lmao. Would skip a game because of that ? Then skip it , little babies rofl

People stopped playing helldivers because it got boring .

People didn't buy this game because it should have been f2p.

Only the insane would skip a game because of a login.  Sad people . Get over yourselves,  it's just video games ROFL

Practically everyone skipped it. I actually want to play it.

8 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Practically everyone skipped it. I actually want to play it.

Everyone skipped it because its 40 dollars when it should have been f2p, and because it sucks. Why pay money for a lesser experience than what other, better f2p games offer?

It will be f2p in a few months. Youll have you chance.

35 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

The people crying about "woke" and "dei" are total faggots. White muscle men in games only! :cryjerk:

If the people complaing about woke are "faggots", wtf does that make the people who want men to be referred to as she/her? :cruise:

Who knew that after decades of shooters, the biggest innovation the genre was missing was character pronouns.

• NPC 1
9 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Everyone skipped it because its 40 dollars when it should have been f2p, and because it sucks. Why pay money for a lesser experience than what other, better f2p games offer?

It will be f2p in a few months. Youll have you chance.

Reviews say it doesn't suck. Helldivers was 40. I would pay 40 but not with PSN breaking steam deck support. If that's still the case when it goes free I still won't play it.

8 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Reviews say it doesn't suck. Helldivers was 40. I would pay 40 but not with PSN breaking steam deck support. If that's still the case when it goes free I still won't play it.

Its at like a 69. It sucks. HellDivers is not the same kind of game as this.

Thats probably for the best anyway since youd be playing by yourself.

42 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Its at like a 69. It sucks. HellDivers is not the same kind of game as this.

Thats probably for the best anyway since youd be playing by yourself.

The Finals looking real good right now tbh. I even dipped back into Overwatch 2 which easily locks 60 on Deck.

Edited by sugarhigh

never even heard of this trash, some hero shooter I assume? why do people even try

5 minutes ago, kaz said:

never even heard of this trash, some hero shooter I assume? why do people even try

Supposedly it's a team of veterans from Battlefield and Destiny. Reviewers say it's got the excellent gun feel of those games.

12 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Supposedly it's a team of veterans from Battlefield and Destiny. Reviewers say it's got the excellent gun feel of those games.

ah yes, the excellent gun play of two generic fps series :mjgrin: 

• Haha 1
  • NPC 1