Indie Direct/Nintendo Direct Partner Showcase Announced for Tomorrow - August 27 at 7am PT (No Switch Succ, roughly 40 mins)

11 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

no shot silksong will be there

Yea.

If I were the devs though, I'd definitely try to have the game release date announced when they unveil the Switch 2... then have it ready for its launch.  

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Yea.

If I were the devs though, I'd definitely try to have the game release date announced when they unveil the Switch 2... then have it ready for its launch.  

it would be a great move but I don't want to wait that long :willcucked:

42 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

I dont see how Silksong benefits from a Switch 2.

It benefits because launching alongside the Switch 2 will bring even more hype to the game.  It makes it even more of an event than it will already be.

26 minutes ago, Remij said:

It benefits because launching alongside the Switch 2 will bring even more hype to the game.  It makes it even more of an event than it will already be.

Switch sales of indie games is already like 10x-20x that of PS5. So i doubt it. 

I suspect many PS5/Switch owners go for the switch version for the hybrid dual function even if they have a PS5. The graphics and performance are identical. 

1 minute ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Switch sales of indie games is already like 10x-20x that of PS5. So i doubt it. 

I suspect many PS5/Switch owners go for the switch version for the hybrid dual function even if they have a PS5. The graphics and performance are identical. 

You're proving my point...  How sick will it be for people to have a potential brand new Mario game, as well as one of the most anticipated indie games of all time released along with your brand new system?

That's some take the day off work type shit right there :smoke: