[Eurogamer] Indiana Jones and the Great Circle developers "super thrilled" it's headed to PlayStation

•  
  •  
  •  
When I sat down for a chat with the game's creative director Axel Torvenius and design director Jens Andersson, their delight at the confirmation was clear. Also on the agenda - we dive into that controversial choice to make the game first-person, and discuss how MachineGames is making sure Indiana Jones endeds up standing apart from similiar adventure titles.

So, what are your thoughts on Indiana Jones coming to PlayStation 5 -

Andersson:
 [Lifting hands in the air, cheering] Hurray!

- next year. You're cheering already! Getting it in the hands of more players, I imagine there's not really much of a downside for you guys.

Andersson:
 No.

Torvenius: From MachineGames' point of view, we are super thrilled and excited over the fact we will be able to be on PlayStation next year as well. The more people that can play the game - who can see all the passion and love we have put in
Edited by Playstation Tablet

It's crazy how lemmings are now obsessed with 1p when the Xbox hasn't had any good 1p in 10 years+. 

:mickey:

Edited by Cell
  • dead 1

Finally, people will actually buy their game and they won’t need to be laid off a few months after launch like other devs that worked on Xbox exclusive flops :cruise:

I can see why they are happy :hest: