Xcluded: Capcom Fighting Collection 2, including Capcom VS SNK 1&2, Project Justice, Power Stone, & more!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't GET any games. So you're forced to sit and watch others enjoy them.....kind of like how you have to sit and watch strangers enjoy your girlfriend   Little bald cucky dick tucky

How else would I type on it?   Think sloooooooww Jonmy, think.  

Posted Images

I'll be honest, Project Justice, Plasma Sword, and Power Stone alone have me sold. They can keep the rest of it but theses are Dreamcast era ports. Hard to imagine they won't feel wildly off today. 

Maybe if they were remakes. 

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

:D no wonder Sony has most of their studios making remakes :D 

why are you so mad about this Xcluded collection that was annouced at a nintendo direct? youre 100% full sheep remember? :D 

Edited by Quad Damage
  • Haha 1

LMAO at the butthurt retard Cuckstz trying to damage control Xbox getting excluded from another classic remake. This is why no one buys the dogshit consoles except for retards :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Geese 1
17 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

why are you so mad about this Xcluded collection that was annouced at a nintendo direct? youre 100% full sheep remember? :D 

I can play this on my Switch or PS5. 

0% chance I would play it on either, even if it was free

lmfao

5 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

I can play this on my Switch or PS5. 

0% chance I would play it on either, even if it was free

lmfao

if you can play them, then why are you so mad rn? lmao

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

This is CowCluded too. I'm sure you all will be playing this just like wukong :tom:

Speaking of Black Meth WuKrak, you beat that boss? :smoke: 

Just now, JonDnD said:

No lol. Did you ?

Nah not yet.. but I haven't played it yet today.  Probably in an hour or so I'm going to try for a bit lol.

20 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

This is CowCluded too. I'm sure you all will be playing this just like wukong :tom:

why are you and ghostz so mad in every xcluded thread when neither of you care about xbox?????? i dont get it......... :tom: 

I don't think I can beat him.  Ima gonna run thru from the beginning and see if I missed any hidden stuff. Try to find some more flask upgrades and farm materials so I can make more medicines. But it might be a wrap for me.

My best time I got him down to probably like 10 percent . But I've exhausted everything at that point .

I think if I had a couple more health charges it's possible I get him. The reduce damage medicine works good to. I never even used medicines until this guy

What was the secret boss you were talking about? 

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

why are you and ghostz so mad in every xcluded thread when neither of you care about xbox?????? i dont get it......... :tom: 

Why do you make threads about games you don't play :moto: